Carpool for Boston State House rally

For those coming from Central and Western MA, the Auburn Mall might not be a bad centralized place to meet and park, and then carpool from using the MassPike. Just putting it out there.

Leaving taunton gun club at 11:00 (doing some shooting first). Still have room for 2 though it is a smaller car but if I can fit in the back set at 6'3" anyone can. PM me anyone needs a lift

We all should leave the T station together.

I'm driving in from the Hingham/Norwell area. I've got a parking spot near the Back Bay T station, so gas and parking are on me if you want a lift and don't mind walking 10-15 minutes to get over to the state house. I think I have just one other person so far.

I'll be heading in from the Reading area with room for 1 or 2 people, that is if you don't mind sitting in the back of a Corolla. I'll probably end up going to Sullivan and taking the orange line from there.

HSC is also. I am meeting up there at 10:45. if the bus is full, I am driving in.

HSC as in Harvard Sportsmans Club or HSA as in Hopkinton Sportsmans Association?

I know Hopkinton has rented a 40 person bus, general membership got the e-mail a couple hours ago....haven't heard from Harvard on the threads and I'm not a member there so I'm not on their distros

HSC as in Harvard Sportsmans Club or HSA as in Hopkinton Sportsmans Association?

I know Hopkinton has rented a 40 person bus, general membership got the e-mail a couple hours ago....haven't heard from Harvard on the threads and I'm not a member there so I'm not on their distros

Pretty sure he meant Hopkinton.

DOH@ Yes, Hopkinton.

Will be rising from Quincy most likely. Might be meeting with Minininjer but its all tbd at the moment have a few maybes for the ride. Will confirm back if spots are available.!!!

Can't wait to see everyone sat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coming in from Townsend/Pepperell/Groton area. If folks need a lift, I have a Grand Cherokee (I can haul 3 extra bodies), otherwise I'm hiking out of the Ayer Commuter Station. I plan on getting good and lost once I hit North Station, though [smile]

Im already lost looking at T-times outbound and inbound times are confusing. I don't even know where to get off the trail lol

I am planning on heading in from Kingston, I have an SUV and am willing to fill it. My plan if solo is to head into the T and ride it into Park St.

Anyone know if CC is prohibited on commuter or subway? Are they safe-as-can-be gun free zones? I will be taking the train in from Haverhill.

For those coming from Central and Western MA, the Auburn Mall might not be a bad centralized place to meet and park, and then carpool from using the MassPike. Just putting it out there.
I still have not gotten any reply about the Webster/Dudley area something like this would be good.
Anyone doing this?

Back
Top Bottom