Shooting At Northborough House Party Leaves One 16 Y/O Dead

The three arrested were charged only with firearms charges. One felon in possession as well as assault weapons charges (30 round magazine) and no FID charges. The other two: assault weapons charges (again the magazine) and possession of ammo without FID.
Wow, no charges for the actual murder?

That is the house from the remain in place thread I started Sunday. Our Town mom's page is calling out everyone who points out non resident illegals killed a kid as bigots. Look up "what does 20 million dollars hidden in mattress look like ". Then google maps I don't even care if people can figure out my house from my Info. I'm just done with this shit near my kids

Not aggressive, curious. I can't think of much one can do here. It could happen anywhere at any time. We don't really have control over it. Stop Air B and B somehow? They said they are done. Maybe they meant move out? It was pretty open ended.

Why so aggressive? Why are you attacking her?

She is doing what she can. Calling shit out as she sees it. What do you expect for an answer?
knight.gif

RIP to the kid- Homeowner is going to be FUBAR.

I recently moved about as far from anything resembling inner city ghetto fab lifestyle as possible for my kids. (Still stuck in MA but farmtown on north shore).

“Young Ygor Correia, just 16 years old, passed away in the **United States and his family needs help to transport his body to Brazil and hold the wake,” said Ygor’s father in a GoFundMe post.

RIP to the kid- Homeowner is going to be FUBAR.

I recently moved about as far from anything resembling inner city ghetto fab lifestyle as possible for my kids. (Still stuck in MA but farmtown on north shore).
supposedly an airbnb

Best position is to stop voting Democrats in even at town level.
This right here. The elder Soros said that he gets the most for his money when he puts it towards thousands of small, local elected positions, as opposed to trying to get a certain person elected president. Mayors, city boards, governors, DA’s, AG’s, judges, I think he has even started smaller charities to go after town selectmen races across the country. They all start preaching the printed prose from the ground up, and eventually some of them blossom into higher positions of power, unless they get caught up in some scandal.

Nothing, and I mean nothing comes of a house party at 1:00 AM. Even if it starts out on the up and up, once word gets out all sorts of people who shouldn't be there end up inside. At least in Boston invariably "youts" from different gangs social organizations would show up at the same party. Someone would "dis" someone else and it was game on.

I have little doubt that this was something like that.

I grew up in Northborough, moved out around 1980. Looks like I got out of there just in time.
The Bird lived 3 houses away from us on Chesterfield Rd. That's when he was more alive, and in the prime of his career.
I bet I know you. I was friends with Mark’s sister Carol. I lived in Southborough but Northgate was like a second home.

“Young Ygor Correia, just 16 years old, passed away in the **United States and his family needs help to transport his body to Brazil and hold the wake,” said Ygor’s father in a GoFundMe post.
May I suggest cremation then send it USPS in a “if it fits it ships” box.

With this, these families are saying...

'We're only here to consume your resources and beneez; our hearts are with Brazil Argentina Mexico Columbia et al. Look at my Dominican Republic flag hanging from my car mirror! Screw assimilation! Send us more money.'

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom