Chipotle shooting leaves employee injured after guacamole dispute turns violent

You're more likely to get hit with a shitsplosion than a bullet after visiting chipotle
I will most likely never eat there. When I think of Chipotle, all I can remember is when they first came around here and they were in the news for people constantly getting food poisoning. I'm all set with pissing out of my ass ,and feeling like shit (no pun intended).

I will most likely never eat there. When I think of Chipotle, all I can remember is when they first came around here and they were in the news for people constantly getting food poisoning. I'm all set with pissing out of my ass ,and feeling like shit (no pun intended).
I ate at the one in Nashua years ago. It wasn’t bad, but nothing to rave about. For a couple dollars more, I can get authentic Mexican made by real Mexicans closer to home.

Qdoba and Chipotle wouldn't have long lines if the food was bad. I'm lucky to have one a mile away. I go atleast once a week.
That's cool that you enjoy their product , but I'm not 100% sold on your statement. McDonalds has some of the shittiest food that can be served , and the line there is usually pretty long.

That's cool that you enjoy their product , but I'm not 100% sold on your statement. McDonalds has some of the shittiest food that can be served , and the line there is usually pretty long.
Chipotle spends alot on their brand image. Quality. Fresh food , healthy option. Etc.
They also focus on cooking the food in front you you and you chose your options in front of you also

I like Chipotle. Would have it over most other fast foods. Everything has always seemed really fresh. I have been to some of the small Mexican places around where I live and to be honest a lot of them are hit or miss. Sure, there are a few really good Mexican places to be found if I want a sit down meal, with drinks etc... But for a quick burrito or burrito bowl, I think Chipotle is a fine option.

I like Chipotle. Would have it over most other fast foods. Everything has always seemed really fresh. I have been to some of the small Mexican places around where I live and to be honest a lot of them are hit or miss. Sure, there are a few really good Mexican places to be found if I want a sit down meal, with drinks etc... But for a quick burrito or burrito bowl, I think Chipotle is a fine option.
Try california burritos in southern nh... life changing.

But yeah chiptole is pretty good and fresh food..they make their guac daily... shred their cheese by hand etc etc

Qdoba and Chipotle wouldn't have long lines if the food was bad. I'm lucky to have one a mile away. I go atleast once a week.

There are lines at Taco Bell.

People have shit taste for food in New England :)

Chipoptle is ok, just kinda expensive and bland tasting, they don't even have Mexican rice or refried beans lol

If you've ever traveled in the south you'll know that chains are more prevalent down here. Some of the places that we take for granted in the northeast are pretty much non existent outside of large cities in the south. Chinese food, Italian (especially pizza), good deli are rare.

There are lines at Taco Bell down here too. In Texas. Taco Bell. Think about that. You can't got two blocks without finding a really good Mexican or Tex-Mex restaurant. Yet, there are Taco Bells down here.

There are lines at Taco Bell.

Chipoptle is ok, just kinda expensive and bland tasting, they don't even have Mexican rice or refried beans lol

If you've ever traveled in the south you'll know that chains are more prevalent down here. Some of the places that we take for granted in the northeast are pretty much non existent outside of large cities in the south. Chinese food, Italian (especially pizza), good deli are rare.

There are lines at Taco Bell down here too. In Texas. Taco Bell. Think about that. You can't got two blocks without finding a really good Mexican or Tex-Mex restaurant. Yet, there are Taco Bells down here.
Now explain Dunkin Donuts lol

Because 90% of this region is domestics, and by extension, skinflints. When people aren't dropping a few bucks eating out the whole scene suffers accordingly.

Chipoptle is ok, just kinda expensive
Lol rip van winkle.... you apparently haven't witnessed wgat bidenomics has done to the entire eat out food situation. It's getting into the point where things are going to be a rude awakening where even the garbage food providers like mcduodenal's and Taco smell are going to spike prices. If something doesn't change I think we're only going to end up with really cheap garbage food or high-end on the takeout but the middle is going to be eviscerated. :(

Lol rip van winkle.... you apparently haven't witnessed wgat bidenomics has done to the entire eat out food situation. It's getting into the point where things are going to be a rude awakening where even the garbage food providers like mcduodenal's and Taco smell are going to spike prices. If something doesn't change I think we're only going to end up with really cheap garbage food or high-end on the takeout but the middle is going to be eviscerated. :(
last night we at out, a basic steak dinner plus a bland seafood dish, two appetizers, 4 drinks and one take-home dessert was $228 after tax and reasonable tip. I can go to Costco with that and feed a whole family reunion with filet mignon and lobster......

Back
Top Bottom