Chipotle shooting leaves employee injured after guacamole dispute turns violent

It used to be practically the only choice. The coffee was a lot better than and a lot less expensive as well. Again down here there's a Starbucks which I don't like another place which I sort of like on third place which I like but the service is slow and four or five others within a 10-minute drive. The supermarket that we shop at has a separate convenience store at the gas station that's on the same lot as the big store. Their coffee is okay too.

Now explain Dunkin Donuts lol

Convenience. Dunks is everywhere. The coffee is reliably marginal enough to get by and the experience is consistently marginal but enough that people trust it. And because living in new england sucks, people need coffee to stay awake...... 🤣
See, I think its opposite of that.

They build them and people go. They are creating a demand by oversaturating New England with shit tier coffee and donut shops..Kinda like the pumpkin spice craze around fall time.

See, I think its opposite of that.

They build them and people go. They are creating a demand by oversaturating New England with shit tier coffee and donut shops..Kinda like the pumpkin spice craze around fall time.

The problem is if you're floating around and you want coffee, especially at off hours... there's basically nothing, unless you have a cumbys or dunks near wherever it is you are. That's why dunks stays around. What are you going to do put a coffee pot in your car? [rofl] hot caffeinated beverages are the other major drug addiction up here outside of nicotine and heroin. [rofl]

Last edited:
Someone might deserve to get sh0t over that... but not the employee
The incident stemmed from a dispute over guacamole, which costs a whopping £2.10 ($2.65)

McDonalds coffee is pretty good. It's also incredibly hot, but that's a different matter. Their coffee used to be undrinkable and they actually had an ad campaign that more or less said that when they introduced the new and improved stuff.

If you happen to be out on the road, Pilot and Loves have pretty decent coffee and Petro is not bad.

Do enough long distance drives and you get to know where to stop and where not to.

The problem is if you're floating around and you want coffee, especially at off hours... there's basically nothing, unless you have a cumbys or dunks near wherever it is you are. That's why dunks stays around. What are you going to do put a coffee pot in your car? [rofl] hot caffeinated beverages are the other major drug addiction up here outside of nicotine and heroin. [rofl]

When I drank coffee everyday, I made it at home. Its a LOT cheaper, I dont have to hurry and it tastes a whole lot better than Dunkin Donuts.

If you drink coffee all hours of the day you have more problems than what coffee tastes like :)

People are lazy

When I drank coffee everyday, I made it at home. Its a LOT cheaper, I dont have to hurry and it tastes a whole lot better than Dunkin Donuts.

If you drink coffee all hours of the day you have more problems than what coffee tastes like :)

People are lazy
Pro tip: fill a coffee mug with water and drink it through the day. People will think you are crazy and will leave you alone. Alpha move.

Pro tip: fill a coffee mug with water and drink it through the day. People will think you are crazy and will leave you alone. Alpha move.

Alpha move is to get a 24oz can of Red Bull and refill it with water and drink it throughout the day.

Alpha's do not drink coffee.

Coffee is the nectar of work from home dudes that buy $300 designer work boots to lounge around in or wear when they take out the garbage or do manual labor stuff like changing lightbulbs :)

Alpha move is to get a 24oz can of Red Bull and refill it with water and drink it throughout the day.

Alpha's do not drink coffee.

Coffee is the nectar of work from home dudes that buy $300 designer work boots to lounge around in or wear when they take out the garbage or do manual labor stuff like changing lightbulbs :)
Alpha is a bottle of Tito's Vodka, filled with water and drunk throughout the day with a straw. Or you know what, just the vodka. f*** the water.

I made up my mind a while ago that I don't like to be addicted to anything.. Quit coffee and tobacco on the same day 7/2013.

I will still have a cup on the weekends sometimes, but no more drinking every morning before work.
RealMan shit 😂

Gotta hand it to you, quitting tobacco cold turkey usually doesn't work, so congrats on being tobacco-free for over 10 years.

RealMan shit 😂

Gotta hand it to you, quitting tobacco cold turkey usually doesn't work, so congrats on being tobacco-free for over 10 years.

The only people I knew who were successful at quitting tobacco did it cold turkey.

People wearing the patch would bum smokes off me.. It's almost as if they just quit buying smokes but still smoked lol

Back
Top Bottom