• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Carpool for Boston State House rally

For those coming from Central and Western MA, the Auburn Mall might not be a bad centralized place to meet and park, and then carpool from using the MassPike. Just putting it out there.

Leaving taunton gun club at 11:00 (doing some shooting first). Still have room for 2 though it is a smaller car but if I can fit in the back set at 6'3" anyone can. PM me anyone needs a lift

We all should leave the T station together.

I'm driving in from the Hingham/Norwell area. I've got a parking spot near the Back Bay T station, so gas and parking are on me if you want a lift and don't mind walking 10-15 minutes to get over to the state house. I think I have just one other person so far.

I'll be heading in from the Reading area with room for 1 or 2 people, that is if you don't mind sitting in the back of a Corolla. I'll probably end up going to Sullivan and taking the orange line from there.

HSC is also. I am meeting up there at 10:45. if the bus is full, I am driving in.

HSC as in Harvard Sportsmans Club or HSA as in Hopkinton Sportsmans Association?

I know Hopkinton has rented a 40 person bus, general membership got the e-mail a couple hours ago....haven't heard from Harvard on the threads and I'm not a member there so I'm not on their distros

HSC as in Harvard Sportsmans Club or HSA as in Hopkinton Sportsmans Association?

I know Hopkinton has rented a 40 person bus, general membership got the e-mail a couple hours ago....haven't heard from Harvard on the threads and I'm not a member there so I'm not on their distros

Pretty sure he meant Hopkinton.

DOH@ Yes, Hopkinton.

Will be rising from Quincy most likely. Might be meeting with Minininjer but its all tbd at the moment have a few maybes for the ride. Will confirm back if spots are available.!!!

Can't wait to see everyone sat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coming in from Townsend/Pepperell/Groton area. If folks need a lift, I have a Grand Cherokee (I can haul 3 extra bodies), otherwise I'm hiking out of the Ayer Commuter Station. I plan on getting good and lost once I hit North Station, though [smile]

Im already lost looking at T-times outbound and inbound times are confusing. I don't even know where to get off the trail lol

I am planning on heading in from Kingston, I have an SUV and am willing to fill it. My plan if solo is to head into the T and ride it into Park St.

Anyone know if CC is prohibited on commuter or subway? Are they safe-as-can-be gun free zones? I will be taking the train in from Haverhill.

For those coming from Central and Western MA, the Auburn Mall might not be a bad centralized place to meet and park, and then carpool from using the MassPike. Just putting it out there.
I still have not gotten any reply about the Webster/Dudley area something like this would be good.
Anyone doing this?

Back
Top Bottom