bigger caliber carry gun options

worked for the fort hood azzhole...
At approximately 1:34 p.m. local time, Hasan entered his workplace, the Soldier Readiness Processing Center, where personnel receive routine medical treatment immediately prior to and on return from deployment. He was armed with the FN Five-seven pistol, which he had fitted with two Lasermax laser sights: one red, and one green

I don't really get that logic. Some ******* picked the mall-est ninja pistol he could find and shot a bunch of folks, and that gives it some kind of credibility.

"Fitted with two laser max sights"? How the hell do you do that? One holographic and one laser pointer maybe?

LaserMaxSized-2.jpg

The 1911 is like a V8. Both have been around forever and have been proven, also they have a big following. I have 2 1911's and a V8 in the drive way, to each his own.

Last edited:
The 1911 is like a V8. Both have been around forever and have been proven, also they have a big following. I have 2 1911's and a V8 in the drive way, to each his own.

Ha ha, i got 1 1911, two v8 in the driveway, and one v8 in parts in the bacement, i seem to be collecting them,

It would seem i need more 1911s to balance my collection out

A 1911 is kinda like an L head V8 from the early 1900s. The L head was an OK engine in it's time but it's no twin turbo BMW V8. Progress matters.

A 1911 is kinda like an L head V8 from the early 1900s. The L head was an OK engine in it's time but it's no twin turbo BMW V8. Progress matters.

Your dislike of the 1911 is obvious from this thread. To the point that what you say now is invalid. 1911 have a great following and nothing you say will change that.

Your dislike of the 1911 is obvious from this thread. To the point that what you say now is invalid. 1911 have a great following and nothing you say will change that.

Yeah I dislike them so much that I have two of them.

First started reading this, thought you meant the vegetable juice.....

The comparison Still works though....all sideways about an SD firearm? You shoulda had a 1911!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Big difference between an upgrade and a clean sheet redesign.

Big diffrence between only having to tweek a +100yr old gun design to bring it up to modern day specs, then having someone do a total redesign of a firearm and call it a miracle of engineering

Big diffrence between only having to tweek a +100yr old gun design to bring it up to modern day specs, then having someone do a total redesign of a firearm and call it a miracle of engineering

Modern day specs? Elaborate, please.

.45 Glocks go Kaboom. .357 SIG all the way for defensive carry.

Yeah, too bad that pretty much any .45 load that would kill a 21/30/36 would also kill most other .45s on the market, too. I used to believe this BS too, but after having run like 20,000+ rounds of my own hand loads through like 5 different Glock .45s.... I now know better.

-Mike

Modern day specs? Elaborate, please.

It was never designed to fire hollows points but with little modifications to the feed ramp and a little polishing, it fires it no problem,

I have no hatred for glock, but I have a friend that thinks there the only handguns out there and is relentlessly annoying about it,

Back
Top Bottom