• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

bigger caliber carry gun options

I own both, a Glock 21 and a 1911. But I don't get all huffy puffy when someone talks shit about either one, just like I wouldn't get upset if someone called my screw drivers pieces of shit.

People have a weird need to defend their gun purchases to the death.

Sent from my phone.

I think it highlights another deficiency in a lot of gun owners. There is a large contingent who spend more time petting their guns and showing them off at barbecues than they do actually shooting/carrying/competing with them. If this wasn't the case companies like Krapber would have been put out of business a long time ago. Course I think to some degree we all go through this phase a little but some gun owners are permanently stuck in it.

-Mike

I think it highlights another deficiency in a lot of gun owners. There is a large contingent who spend more time petting their guns and showing them off at barbecues than they do actually shooting/carrying/competing with them. If this wasn't the case companies like Krapber would have been put out of business a long time ago. Course I think to some degree we all go through this phase a little but some gun owners are permanently stuck in it.

-Mike

I am guilty of being an internet newb kimber buying zealot. [laugh]

But yes, this place needs more shooting, and less purchase justification.

Some people take this shit WAY too seriously. [pot]

and this is why I lol at the internet.

U NEED 2 SELL UR 1911z, U DONT DESERVE THEM!!!1

Last edited:
Don't forget S&W. S&W was owned by the anti gun british but even though that stopped happening a long time ago, we still all need to hold a grudge against the name of the company because they SOLD THEMSELVES OUT TO THE CLINTONS!!!!!! HURR! DURR! (raises pitchfork)

-Mike

And Sig: Over-engineered, over-priced yuppie guns with a poorly designed slide catch. Also my wife's cousin's friend's brother bought one and the trigger was a little gritty so their QC clearly sucks now.

I am guilty of being an internet newb kimber buying zealot. [laugh]

But yes, this place needs more shooting, and less purchase justification.

and this is why I lol at the internet.

U NEED 2 SELL UR 1911z, U DONT DESERVE THEM!!!1

All joking aside, somehow 1911 fanbois are worse than Glock fanbois. I didn't think it was possible. [devil]

I think you missed the joke Mark.

Your gun sucks. [rofl]

I mean there are some universally known pieces of shit (eg, Taurus, Hi Point, Jennings, etc ad nauseam) but beyond that realm most of us here know that things start getting subjective much after that..

BTW being libertarian is a political philosophy. It doesn't take away my right to call something a piece of shit, it just takes away the notional that I can use government force to get someone to believe my opinion. [laugh]

-Mike

Oh I get it, I just don't think some people are joking Mike. [rolleyes]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every person is extremely different and guns are subjective. If the gun isn't a POS, who cares if people talk shit? If you like it, stand by your purchase. Seriously. Except if its a 40 [grin]

With this thing you can fire 99 rounds over the berm at the car shoot and still have one left over to put into your foot:

Calico_M950.jpg

Win.

.45 Glocks go Kaboom. .357 SIG all the way for defensive carry.

OMG does glock know about this? Is that the ACME arm edition glock the road runner bought? I hope this gets addressed, I hear lots of law enforcement carries 45 acp glocks, and they did no testing so I am sure they are unsafe.

Say I were to build an officers size 1911, where is a good place to buy a frame? What frames should I stay away from?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Remsport
Contacr Remsport for more information:
[email protected]
413 589 9976

Remsport Mfg.
hours
Mon and Tues 10:30AM to 3:30 PM
Thurs, Fri, Sat 10:30AM to 3:30 PM
Always Closed Wed and Sun

Remsport Mfg. is located in Ludlow Mass. Right off ex. 6 on the Mass. Turnpike.

Remsport Mfg.
566 Holyoke St
Ludlow, MA.

I can't comment on the AR stuff, but a Commander slide on FS frame ...fit and finish ...beautiful.

Yeah, too bad that pretty much any .45 load that would kill a 21/30/36 would also kill most other .45s on the market, too. I used to believe this BS too, but after having run like 20,000+ rounds of my own hand loads through like 5 different Glock .45s.... I now know better.

-Mike

G-21 , since 1991 ...no problems

Back
Top Bottom