Bass Pro Cancelled!!!! CCW Fashion Show - Presented by GOAL and MWGO

We likely will never identify the source of the pressure applied to BP to shut this down.

BP management is really closet anti-gun??

SJWs? (including MOMS et al) Possible, but I have doubts.

Kraft?? Quite possible. He wields a lot of power in that neighborhood.

Baker/Healey??? Not previously mentioned, but not impossible. The AGs office spanked BP before.

Some unknown higher power????? WHO KNOWS??

Bottom line: They CAVED!!!

Kraft? I think we are really flattering ourselves here with this whole thread. Us chatroom people here are the only people who care, and even then, there are more important things going on in the world.

I looked over at Instagram. Even GOAL and MAWOMENGUNOWNERS did not seem to be into doing anything. I tried putting in a few posts with #bassprohateswomen and so on. Then do a search, and they are gone! Looks like the Facebook censoring is alive and well on Instagram. So, if the sponsors of the event aren't going to pursue this, then I am certainly not, either.

I posted the BPS info on a hunting FB page and basically was told I was making things up. We can't get hunters on our side how can we expect to win anything? And go time means nothing we will role over like every other country has.

I think there is a bit of a misunderstanding on " go time" . "Go time" is now, only the weapons are words, persuasion, perseverance, and MONEY , and we are getting our asses kicked, badly.

Did somebody say "Go Time"???:eek:

Happening.gif

I looked over at Instagram. Even GOAL and MAWOMENGUNOWNERS did not seem to be into doing anything. I tried putting in a few posts with #bassprohateswomen and so on. Then do a search, and they are gone! Looks like the Facebook censoring is alive and well on Instagram. So, if the sponsors of the event aren't going to pursue this, then I am certainly not, either.

Not Happening.png

I posted the BPS info on a hunting FB page and basically was told I was making things up. We can't get hunters on our side how can we expect to win anything? And go time means nothing we will role over like every other country has.
Jeezus, wtf?

cg9uYnt.png

I could of sworn I read somewhere about sponsors of Limbaugh's show getting bombarded with emails regarding how upset people were that they were sponsors of his and how the supposed emailer was never going to use their product again, telling all their friends never to use their product, etc. Sponsors started to dump him. He somehow does some research and finds that the "millions" of people sending in all these emails to all these companies were actually a handful of individuals who were spamming companies trying to give them the impression that there was a huge public outcry. I'd love to see people on the right pull those stunts. Turn the tables on them.

I could of sworn I read somewhere about sponsors of Limbaugh's show getting bombarded with emails regarding how upset people were that they were sponsors of his and how the supposed emailer was never going to use their product again, telling all their friends never to use their product, etc. Sponsors started to dump him. He somehow does some research and finds that the "millions" of people sending in all these emails to all these companies were actually a handful of individuals who were spamming companies trying to give them the impression that there was a huge public outcry. I'd love to see people on the right pull those stunts. Turn the tables on them.

I thought it might be worthwhile investing in some twitter bots to trumpet the good word, but all that shit is censored from the top down.
FaceCuck, InstaSuck, and Twatter.....all different branches of the Left Wing Propaganda Machine.

What page was that? Can't help if we don't know.

I thought it might be worthwhile investing in some twitter bots to trumpet the good word, but all that shit is censored from the top down.
FaceCuck, InstaSuck, and Twatter.....all different branches of the Left Wing Propaganda Machine.

Did you read post #368?

Maybe the non-ideologically driven companies will wise up and understand that taking a side only earns them enmity from both sides. They'll never be able to do enough to please the anti-gun crowd while the pro-2A crowd will walk on them.

BPS has been getting bombarded with anti-gun boycott posts on their Facebook for weeks before this event was scheduled to happened.

The Parkland shooting f***ed everything up and a bunch of non-customers threatened BPS to not spend money they never would have anyway.

Nationwide SJW'ing did the CCW show in.

They’ve caved in to the cries of paid group that doesn’t even shop there - makes you wonder, who thef came up with that wise business discussion.

I hope none of you ever give a f***ing dime to these these weasels again.

They abandoned their customers for the worthless currency that is virtue signalling to people who don't even patronize their establishments. Most backwards, financially-moronic business decision I've seen in a while from a company.

As for the FUDDS who don't believe this, they are the worst. If I owned a range, FUDDS would be weeded out during the application process via questionnaire and banned for the dirty collaborators, turncoats, and useful idiots they are.

They should arrange to get props loaned to them by mfrs/local dealers and rent a Veteran's hall for the event. Very unlikely that any SJW pressure would cause a Veteran's org to cave in to them.

Has there been any more contact with them E.C. ?
I've already let them know they lost a customer.
Three actually , the Wife and Son as well.

Back
Top Bottom