Bass Pro Cancelled!!!! CCW Fashion Show - Presented by GOAL and MWGO

Nothing wrong with Jewish Wimmins. Very few are guilty

Yeah, the IDF girls are def not guilty

27579005_2062559913990259_1807935688335687680_n.jpg

The more I think about this, the more the shittiness of this move on BP's part sucks. I wonder how many folks are going to drive down from like...Skowhegan or something to find out it's off. Really makes GOAL and MWGO look like tools, when it isn't even remotely their doing at all.

i'm sure i missed a few posts in this thread so maybe this has been answered......is this a corporate decision or is it just the foxboro store caving to local anti gun rants? just asking is all.

Dear Lisa,

After reading your very special letter, (In jest) I've come to the conclusion that I'm in love with you and I want to marry you!! Now, I don't want you worrying, as after reading your letter, my wife is also good with our arrangement. Actually, my wife was sad that I wanted to marry you 1st.

Great Letter!! You go girl!!!

Too Late. I already married her.
:):D

GOAL - MWGO Statement On Bass Pro Postponing CCW Fashion Show -

GOAL Statement Regarding “Postponement” Of Concealed Carry Fashion Show By Bass Pro Shops.
National Bass Pro Headquarters has reached out to GOAL and the Mass Women Gun Owner (MWGO) group concerning their “postponement” of our joint concealed carry fashion show event.

Bass Pro leadership greatly apologized for the inconvenience of their late decision and offered to make the event organizers financially whole for any losses caused by their late postponement.

Bass Pro also offered to discuss future potential dates, but it is unlikely that the event organizers will be willing to take advantage of that offer.

GOAL and the MWGO is currently exploring new options for the event and where it will be hosted.

We appreciate everyone’s support for what should have been a fun and exciting evening, raising money to support the MWGO, a women’s firearm safety and education group.

Can we have a little bit more official information from GOAL here? All we've been told is "unforeseen circumstances". Was BPS pushed for a real reason and they refused to provide one? Did they provide any reason at all?

Just brainstorming

GOAL needing another venue could fit into another situation that was on NES briefly. Mothers Demand Action are planning to use the Framingham high school auditorium for one of their events (I've already filed my complaint on this political use). If they don't cancel the event they effectively establish that they can't refuse a political gun organization. And since they waived the rental fee for MDA they would have to wave the fee for other groups (there is a cost for the janitor).....just throwing the idea out there.

Just brainstorming

GOAL needing another venue could fit into another situation that was on NES briefly. Mothers Demand Action are planning to use the Framingham high school auditorium for one of their events (I've already filed my complaint on this political use). If they don't cancel the event they effectively establish that they can't refuse a political gun organization. And since they waived the rental fee for MDA they would have to wave the fee for other groups (there is a cost for the janitor).....just throwing the idea out there.

Book it ,just to set the precedent, or s###storm.

Don't give up...Continue to throw everything you can at Bass Pro and companies like them.....And why was it that Bass Turd BACK OUT? Did they ever actually have the balls to say why...no I think not...but the offer of guilt money came out after people got pissed.... ...Oh ya the Manager is Pro 2A...FFFFF that he does not get a pass on that one.

So, in the interest of helping the hurt, where else?

Fishing gear for me is pretty much Hogy and Tackle Direct.

Clothing... I dunno. I've boughten a crap load of clothes from Cabelas online, although their quality has gone downhill in the last few,literally a crap load, pretty much my entire wardrobe. What's comparable?

Here we are in 2018 and the antis are living in 2030. They're already pushing for MA to close the boyfriend loophole and to adopt red flag laws. I bet you don't even know what those are - I just learned about them from the tweeter.

lets hit up BPS' FB account. Light 'EM up

Two so far...light them up

I posted on Thefirearmsforum and got only 4 responses. I also posted on a Bass Pro ad on Fb and got 1 response. Frustrating!

THIS IS NOT "LIGHTING 'EM UP!". This is 7 (*SEVEN*) responses. It should be 70 THOUSAND! THAT is "lighting 'em up!".

Here we are in 2018 and the antis are living in 2030. They're already pushing for MA to close the boyfriend loophole and to adopt red flag laws. I bet you don't even know what those are - I just learned about them from the tweeter.

They are killing us. I already tried saying this elsewhere on here:
A social media 2a Resource page..

and:
Anybody Else Notice an Uptick of Antis on Social Media

and most recently:
March 14th National school walkout

That statement could have used a little more vinegar.

Sort of struggling for what I want to say here, because I do not want to fall into the trap of eating our own — but frankly I also found it kind of weak sauce.

My wife had read the statement on the MWGO page and she termed it “directionless”. I would have to say that is pretty accurate. Unless there is more to come?

I will understand if GOAL calculated that there was no effective means of protest, particularly given the counterintuitive postion of gun owners advocacy group protesting a business that actually does sell guns. I am not even sure what I would recommend doing beyond what folks here are already doing.

It’s just a drag that petulant squealing of the SJW crowd may be rewarded without recompense, as seems to be the increasing trend.

I will continue to do the one thing I can do by not spending my money there.

Got to run its Friday night and I got cartoons to watch — American Dad up next. Yeah mindless fun!

i'm sure i missed a few posts in this thread so maybe this has been answered......is this a corporate decision or is it just the foxboro store caving to local anti gun rants? just asking is all.

According to GOAL, it was a corporate decision, but when, where and how it kicked off
isn't being made public.

Did a handful of hand-wringing sows complain to the Foxboro store manager and
he went to the top for a decision?

Did those sows go right to the top and bitch about it?
Maybe they did go to the store manager and he told them it's
not his decision to make, and they'll have to take it to upper
management?

Or, did BP corporate make the decision out of the blue on their own by falling
in line with the other company's that have caved in?

GOAL-475361.JPG

Untitled - 2.jpg

I suspect it was the Foxboro manager going to the top for a decision
and let them deal with it (might even be company policy).
BP is hosting 'NRA Freedom Days' on their website, so it might just be
a local issue... at least for now.

NRA Freedom Days

I played along with one moonbat and told him OK, you get AR's banned and what would have been the carnage if Little Nick bought a pump action shotgun and loaded it with deer slugs and 00 buck shot? I asked them if they knew what one of the kids would have looked if hit by a deer slug and would they want shotguns banned then. Well you would have thought I pissed on the grave of a dead student, this moonbat told me he had been following my posts for years and I am the most despicable, vile person he had ever read and another replied that he hoped I would die a violent death at the hands of a gun owner. .

Sounds like Kaisy, Attaturk or Treesock?

lol the boyfriend loophole? wtf is that? for restraining orders?

Apparently they have never filed a 209A. In this shitpile of a state you could probably get a 209A against you from a woman you slept with one night 3 years ago.... the courts would rubber stamp that shit before you could get out the words "I haven't seen this woman in 3 years and she lives 70 miles away from me." LMAO.

-Mike

The problem is that there are some politics being played out behind the scenes as always. Hopefully this will get sorted out and BPS/Cabelas will be a flash in the rear view mirror.

Back
Top Bottom