Bass Pro Cancelled!!!! CCW Fashion Show - Presented by GOAL and MWGO

Just to play devils advocate.... could there be some other reason, not related to "cuz guns"
No. No way. Not. A. Chance.

EC, I hope you or someone else from GOAL will keep us posted on any law suit, change of venue (if one can be found at the last minute), follow-up reaction from bAss Pro, anything about SJWs who started this, etc. I've gotten some people in other parts of the country interested in this issue, and I'd like to be able to update them when there's new information.

The more details I have, the better.

Dear Lisa,

After reading your very special letter, (In jest) I've come to the conclusion that I'm in love with you and I want to marry you!! Now, I don't want you worrying, as after reading your letter, my wife is also good with our arrangement. Actually, my wife was sad that I wanted to marry you 1st.

Great Letter!! You go girl!!!

LOL! Too funny. Thanks for getting my day off to a good start! [rofl]

I was on the treadmill at the gym this morning and 10 news had a news clip of this issue but there was no sound. did anyone catch it? was it in our favor?

Concealed carry gun 'fashion' show at Foxboro store postponed

No surprise how the Sun Comical gleefully reported every word Rosenthal said.

I sincerely hope one day I'm there when Rosenthal needs armed help so I can tell him I'm sorry, but I am only able to help with a firearm, Then I want to walk away.

Hell, I might even play the sad walking away music from The Incredible Hulk.

I was on the treadmill at the gym this morning and 10 news had a news clip of this issue but there was no sound. did anyone catch it? was it in our favor?

A business owner from next door asked me if I saw it today. I didn't, but he said Bass pro cancelled last minute and he thought it was bullshit. He's not even a gun owner.

I sincerely hope one day I'm there when Rosenthal needs armed help so I can tell him I'm sorry, but I am only able to help with a firearm, Then I want to walk away.

Hell, I might even play the sad walking away music from The Incredible Hulk.
Rosenthal has an LTC iirc, POS commie probably carries too. Some pigs being more equal and all....

John Rosenthal hates women. He claims to be pro-second amendment, but apparently that means for men only. The idea that women have different equipment and clothing needs doesn't even dawn on this misogynist pig.

OK. So we hate Jews and Wimmins. What about Jewish Wimmins???

hashtagStopSpeakingForAllOfYourClass. How's that one.

I thankfully saw a grand total of ONE IWD post on FB. Only b/c the Cranberry Grower's Assoc did a post and my eldest's grandmama shared it b/c her granddaughter was in the montage of pictures.

IWD - Women's Kwanzaa. ;)

No response from BPS. I emailed the store mgr. well before reading this thread. I'm sure he feels bad. :(

E-Mail's and letter writing are one thing, but we need to blast their public social media. Post comments that, in turn, can be commented on. Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, all of them. This is what works for the #CrazyDems.

E-mails will be seen by only who they are address to, a social media post can be seen by EVERYONE that subscribes to that page!
Bass Pro Facebook is followed by 3,125,859
Bass Pro Instagram is followed by 708.9k
Bass Pro Twitter is followed by 335K

So post to these 3 social Media pages and potentially reach over 4 million people or send an email one Corporate Suit, what do you thing will really make a real difference, to spread our word? Social Media drives business and that drives profits.

Social media gets people talking, and getting people talking, and more importantly listening, is what WE need now.

I have noticed that alot of "gun people" aren't on social media, many comments on here say they deleted their Facebook accounts and so on...
WE need to USE social media accounts, all of them. Create them, and use them. Don't delete them!
Post our messages.
Is social media stupid, I think it is. But I use it as much as possible to get our message across.

The Left organizes on social media
The Left plans on social media
The Left successfully spreads lies over social media
The Left, especially the younger generation, Lives on social media
The Left gets their news on social media

We need to give them the news, spread the TRUTH about guns, because all they hear is 'guns kill' 'guns are dangerous' 'gun free zone'.

If we bombard our message, aka the TRUTH about guns and gun safety, perhaps we can make more 2A supporters. Then with more supporters, its easier to spread our message farther.
We need 2A people that will spread our message, on social media, that will attend rally's in real life, to assemble and refuse to be ignored.
People that will put real pressure on business, in every way possible, that are currently caving to the other side.

If WE don't adapt to the times, we will be reading a newspaper, while making a call on our flip phones, complaining to each other that we can only shoot muskets...until they take those away

Just my 2 cents

E-Mail's and letter writing are one thing, but we need to blast their public social media. Post comments that, in turn, can be commented on. Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, all of them. This is what works for the #CrazyDems.

E-mails will be seen by only who they are address to, a social media post can be seen by EVERYONE that subscribes to that page!
Bass Pro Facebook is followed by 3,125,859
Bass Pro Instagram is followed by 708.9k
Bass Pro Twitter is followed by 335K

So post to these 3 social Media pages and potentially reach over 4 million people or send an email one Corporate Suit, what do you thing will really make a real difference, to spread our word? Social Media drives business and that drives profits.

Social media gets people talking, and getting people talking, and more importantly listening, is what WE need now.

I have noticed that alot of "gun people" aren't on social media, many comments on here say they deleted their Facebook accounts and so on...
WE need to USE social media accounts, all of them. Create them, and use them. Don't delete them!
Post our messages.
Is social media stupid, I think it is. But I use it as much as possible to get our message across.

The Left organizes on social media
The Left plans on social media
The Left successfully spreads lies over social media
The Left, especially the younger generation, Lives on social media
The Left gets their news on social media

We need to give them the news, spread the TRUTH about guns, because all they hear is 'guns kill' 'guns are dangerous' 'gun free zone'.

If we bombard our message, aka the TRUTH about guns and gun safety, perhaps we can make more 2A supporters. Then with more supporters, its easier to spread our message farther.
We need 2A people that will spread our message, on social media, that will attend rally's in real life, to assemble and refuse to be ignored.
People that will put real pressure on business, in every way possible, that are currently caving to the other side.

If WE don't adapt to the times, we will be reading a newspaper, while making a call on our flip phones, complaining to each other that we can only shoot muskets...until they take those away

Just my 2 cents
Great point!!

I'm sure the Globe article did the show in. I was posting on the Globe that day and when I saw that article pop up I knew the moonbats would lose their minds. I'm sure the editors at the Globe purposely published that article to spark outrage among their snowflake readers. I guess Bass Pro doesn't know who their supporters are? Do they realize these snowflakes would never step foot in their stores and would never even purchase a pair of socks from a redneck store like Bass Pro? Talk about shooting yourself in the foot? Whomever made this decision should be fired immediately and told to go work for Talbots or Chico's selling women's fashion clothes.

MA Firearms offered its facility, but that defeats part of the purpose. By holding this in a mainstream venue that caters to more than just gun owners, it serves to normalize carry as a legitimate activity.
He claims to be pro-second amendment
In the "unloaded double barrel shotgun on the way to the skeet range" sense of pro-2nd.

This makes is clear he is not just after so-called AWs, but carry by the little people.

I suppose one could claim they are pro-civil rights while advocating for separate drinking fountains for different races. Makes about as much sense.

I'm sure the Globe article did the show in. I was posting on the Globe that day and when I saw that article pop up I knew the moonbats would lose their minds. I'm sure the editors at the Globe purposely published that article to spark outrage among their snowflake readers. I guess Bass Pro doesn't know who their supporters are? Do they realize these snowflakes would never step foot in their stores and would never even purchase a pair of socks from a redneck store like Bass Pro? Talk about shooting yourself in the foot? Whomever made this decision should be fired immediately and told to go work for Talbots or Chico's selling women's fashion clothes.

Ironically, it was a rare Globe article about guns that was relatively even handed and non-judgemental. I remember reading it and thinking this could be good publicity for GOAL in their efforts to reach out to women. Boy was I wrong. :(

Ironically, it was a rare Globe article about guns that was relatively even handed and non-judgemental. I remember reading it and thinking this could be good publicity for GOAL in their efforts to reach out to women. Boy was I wrong. :(

If it was anywhere close to even handed they wouldn't seek the opinion of an anti-gun douche bag, it just would have been a story of BPS screwing over the MWGO and GOAL.

MA Firearms offered its facility, but that defeats part of the purpose. By holding this in a mainstream venue that caters to more than just gun owners, it serves to normalize carry as a legitimate activity.

According to Globe article the show was to be cordoned off from public by drapes.
Other than seeing a sign or asking an employee what's going on, the normalizing effect would probably have been minimal as it was a private event.
But I do agree it's more effective there than at a range.
That said, MFS offering space is generous and allows the tangible benefits of the show (increase CC option awareness, cater to/empower female owners, and serve as a fundraiser) to continue.

If it was anywhere close to even handed they wouldn't seek the opinion of an anti-gun douche bag, it just would have been a story of BPS screwing over the MWGO and GOAL.

"Relatively", by the Globe's standards. In other words, it wasn't an out and out screed.

Concealed carry gun 'fashion' show at Foxboro store postponed

No surprise how the Sun Comical gleefully reported every word Rosenthal said.

That is an excellent example of 'keeping on message'. This fashion show had NOTHING to do with AWs. You can't CC an AW (in any reasonable way) yet Rosie the Inhibitor makes it 100% about an AWB. Of course they don't call him on it but that's a PRIME example of what our enemies do. DO NOT LET THEM REDIRECT THE NARRATIVE. If you happen to be 'debating' someone like The Inhibitor and he pulls that shit drag him back on topic. Don't let him fight on grounds of his choosing.

That is generous of them and to be commended, but I do not think they have a room in the building larger than maybe 15’x 25’. Unless I am missing something, a large open basement perhaps?
The one time I was there was for a Glidden seminar the weekend after MFS opened in that location. IIRC the room was very large and we had >75 people in there with tables IIRC, so a lot more would fit without tables. I never saw the other rooms. MFS is commended for making the offer regardless if the show happens there or not.

anyone receive a "real"response from Bass Pro other than a canned PR reply? I'm surprised Corporate hasn't addressed the real issue.

Bass Pro needs to be made to address the situation, and the only way to do that is with pressure applied online (facebook) at the national level.

I post quite frequently on the Globe, especially on 2A and anti-Trump articles. I've tried to explain to these haters there never was a AWB and the govt/authorities dropped the ball and no regs can deter a mass killer if the govt. doesn't even enforce the law. These morons keep bringing up the "high powered" killing machine the AR is and even when I tell them it's a .223 bullet they still scream "BAN THEM". I played along with one moonbat and told him OK, you get AR's banned and what would have been the carnage if Little Nick bought a pump action shotgun and loaded it with deer slugs and 00 buck shot? I asked them if they knew what one of the kids would have looked if hit by a deer slug and would they want shotguns banned then. Well you would have thought I pissed on the grave of a dead student, this moonbat told me he had been following my posts for years and I am the most despicable, vile person he had ever read and another replied that he hoped I would die a violent death at the hands of a gun owner. Moral of the story is these uninformed haters won't stop a AR's, even thou none of them have ever even seen one, never mind fired one, they consider firearms and their owners to be their mortal enemies and will stop at nothing to destroy us. I always finish my replies with," and you moonbats wonder why you lost".

Back
Top Bottom