• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bass Pro Cancelled!!!! CCW Fashion Show - Presented by GOAL and MWGO

Just canceled my email subscriptions with them.
Entered the reason for canceleing as their canceling this show.
Hit them in their marketing where they might pay attention.

All well and good to send the protest letters to the news people et al, but Bass Pro needs to see more than that and a protest outside the stores. They need to see a direct financial impact from their cowardly actions. How about all of the people that had tickets go to the Foxboro store during the day on Saturday, load up shopping carts with as much merchandise as fits, go to the check out and realize that they had "forgotten" any method of payment and walk out, leaving the cart and all of the contents to be re-shelved by the innocent employees. Make sure that while doing this you let the store manager know the reason for the action. It is perfectly legal to not buy anything.

I don't want to create work for innocent employees. I bet a lot of them are steaming about the event being cancelled but they need their paycheck too. And frankly, I don't want to be disruptive to innocent people. But go to Foxboro on Saturday? Absolutely! It's their fishing event! Free giveaways to the first 25 women who go to their 1:30pm lecture. Woohoo, I get a prize for going in, occupying a seat and not spending a penny!

I don't want to create work for innocent employees. I bet a lot of them are steaming about the event being cancelled but they need their paycheck too. And frankly, I don't want to be disruptive to innocent people. But go to Foxboro on Saturday? Absolutely! It's their fishing event! Free giveaways to the first 25 women who go to their 1:30pm lecture. Woohoo, I get a prize for going in, occupying a seat and not spending a penny!
God bless your heart dear.

Ps: prob not a good idea to put it out that that your price is only a fishing rod.

Last edited:
I wonder if the AG forced their hand? Wouldn't surprise anyone on the boars I bet.

I would be more inclined to think if anyone other than the SJW crowd it might be the Kraft Group (property owners) lead by the chief knee-taker Robert Kraft.

In fact that would be a question I would advocate publicly asking just because of the name recognition and the wider ancillary audience it would garner.
Remember if you are using SJW tactics then he who paints with the widest brush gets his protest banner noticed - the firstest and the mostest :p

Just canceled my email subscriptions with them.
Entered the reason for canceleing as their canceling this show.
Hit them in their marketing where they might pay attention.

No offense, man, but there is exactly no chance that some marketing drone is going to care, or even see, your reason for canceling your ad subscription. Anything that will have any effect at all must be public and must gather traction.

For whatever it's worth, I have it on good authority that the Foxboro store manager is a 2A supporter, carries regularly and is a hunter. Also, the Foxboro BassPro does a couple of NRA membership drives every year - I wonder if that will continue.

No offense, man, but there is exactly no chance that some marketing drone is going to care, or even see, your reason for canceling your ad subscription. Anything that will have any effect at all must be public and must gather traction.
You’re probably right. If they’re going to pay attention to anything it’s going to be the marketing that they pay millions a year for.
That being said unless everyone did the same thing they won’t pay attention to a little blip.

So should get get a new thread going to get everyone to unsubscribe on a certain date to give them something to look at?;)

Some guy on FB said that we shouldn't have it at BPS in the first place because we can't have things like that near Boston. ????? Imagine if the Founding Fathers thought so little of their own rights. We'd have some pretty damned expensive tea right now, I know that much!

No, imagine if the founding fathers were that profoundly stupid, the constitution would have been written as a pop-up book.

Some guy on FB said that we shouldn't have it at BPS in the first place because we can't have things like that near Boston. ????? Imagine if the Founding Fathers thought so little of their own rights. We'd have some pretty damned expensive tea right now, I know that much!
It was never about the tea. Bootleg business by Adams et al.

I see several tweets on Twitter to BassPro calling for them to follow Dicks and stop selling AR-15s. Don’t see many tweets with the opposing view from our side at all, one or two.

I see several tweets on Twitter to BassPro calling for them to follow Dicks and stop selling AR-15s. Don’t see many tweets with the opposing view from our side at all, one or two.
#bassprohateswomen - Twitter Search
Gotta search #BassProHatesWomen to find a bunch of the ones we've been shooting out this morning.

I would be more inclined to think if anyone other than the SJW crowd it might be the Kraft Group (property owners) lead by the chief knee-taker Robert Kraft.

In fact that would be a question I would advocate publicly asking just because of the name recognition and the wider ancillary audience it would garner.
Remember if you are using SJW tactics then he who paints with the widest brush gets his protest banner noticed - the firstest and the mostest :p

Kick them hard, kick them often....

Last edited:
For whatever it's worth, I have it on good authority that the Foxboro store manager is a 2A supporter, carries regularly and is a hunter. Also, the Foxboro BassPro does a couple of NRA membership drives every year - I wonder if that will continue.

That"s even worse, he is a complete sell out.....

Last edited:
All but one person at the gun counter seems to be cool (there is a heavy set guy there, he is cool). I find their staff there to be lazy. On top of their prices being full blown retail, I wouldn't have bought a gun there before this nonsense. My daughter does like going there to see the fish and animals.

I can pick out 1000 Jews that go against everything that history should have taught them
They learned from WW2, it's just that they're in a position of power now and are the ones with a hand in civilian disarmament rather than the victims this time around.

They learned from WW2, it's just that they're in a position of power now and are the ones with a hand in civilian disarmament rather than the victims this time around.
Huh? I know a lot of anti-gun Jews and none are in positions of any kind of power.

Back
Top Bottom