• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bass Pro Cancelled!!!! CCW Fashion Show - Presented by GOAL and MWGO

Still on tomorrow I assume?

CCW Fashion Show - Presented by GOAL and Massachusetts Women Gun Owners

Join us for a great night of fun, Saturday April 28, 2018 at Billiards Cafe, 39 Main St. Ayer, MA.

Tickets are limited, so be sure to get yours today, you don't want to miss this event!

Time/Date: Saturday, April 28th, 6:00 PM- 9:00 PM, with cocktail hr starting at 6pm, Show starts at 7pm.

Presented by: GOAL and Massachusetts Women Gun Owners

Still on tomorrow I assume?

CCW Fashion Show - Presented by GOAL and Massachusetts Women Gun Owners

Join us for a great night of fun, Saturday April 28, 2018 at Billiards Cafe, 39 Main St. Ayer, MA.

Tickets are limited, so be sure to get yours today, you don't want to miss this event!

Time/Date: Saturday, April 28th, 6:00 PM- 9:00 PM, with cocktail hr starting at 6pm, Show starts at 7pm.

Presented by: GOAL and Massachusetts Women Gun Owners
From talking with Mandy about a week ago, it will be bigger and better than originally planned in that terrible big box store.

Go and enjoy.

No doubt chuckster..Agree.....My point was that while BPS screwed up and are dead to many here in this forum, BPS being a Big Box name store with "Gunz", for many first timers and folks
unacquainted
to say...NES'ers and the LGS crowds, they are the first and sometimes only game in town for them...at least until they get educated..

I say this..If BPS is gonna sell a firearm to a first time buyer looking for a SD gun then more power to them. Its like the first time with the popular one...Might as well since everyone knows about them... But usually when once bitten by the bug most folks move up and out of those "Fuddy" type stores and into the LGS and gun club scenes anyway...That is what matters for the cause.

You shoulda sent them to gartman just based on price alone. Who wants to pay msrp for anything

At our May club meeting at Wrentham, Keith Langer, our GOAL rep and I believe a GOAL board member announced that BPS-Foxboro compensated MWGO/GOAL for all expenses related to the ConCarry Fashion Show postponement.

Boycott still if you want, but you all should know that BPS has done that for MWGO/GOAL. Seems to me that the OP, speaking on behalf of GOAL should have let NES know this.

At our May club meeting at Wrentham, Keith Langer, our GOAL rep and I believe a GOAL board member announced that BPS-Foxboro compensated MWGO/GOAL for all expenses related to the ConCarry Fashion Show postponement.

Boycott still if you want, but you all should know that BPS has done that for MWGO/GOAL. Seems to me that the OP, speaking on behalf of GOAL should have let NES know this.

I don't see the relevance.

All well and good but have they compensated everyone who was coming to the show who had nonrefundable hotel bills, travel expenses etc? How about a public apology for cancelling at the last minute and lying about the reasons? Seems like giving GOAL some money to cover expenses is not nearly enough, and may even have been something required by whatever agreement they already had with GOAL.

All well and good but have they compensated everyone who was coming to the show who had nonrefundable hotel bills, travel expenses etc? How about a public apology for cancelling at the last minute and lying about the reasons? Seems like giving GOAL some money to cover expenses is not nearly enough, and may even have been something required by whatever agreement they already had with GOAL.

travel expenses are your problem... you should know that.. you get tix to a concert in Boston... book hotel, etc.. and it gets cancelled.. you want the artist to refund your hotel bill.. seriously?

I never saw BPS put out any statement on why they postponed. GOAL did all the talking. I'm just relaying from Keith that they did in fact get compensated for any problems the postponement caused.

Like I said.. boycott BPS all you want... I really don't care. I just think that after OP riled everyone here up against BPS, maybe NES should be aware of how it ended (at least how it was presented to my club).

Seems to me that the OP, speaking on behalf of GOAL should have let NES know this.

OK:

Like I said earlier in this thread, Bass Pro promised to make us (GOAL) "whole". After a numerous requests, they finally did a couple of weeks ago. They were very generous.

However, because they sided with spoiled SJWs rather than sportsmen, I'm still not going to shop there.

To be fair, the main reason to go to BPS (outside of taking the kids to the shooting gallery) is fishing stuff. Funny is that Amazon and Tackle Whorehouse are almost always cheaper than BPS. Rods are a pain to buy online, so you're down to REALLY needing rods or last-minute stuff at BPS.

How do we feel about Cabela's who seems to be pretty pro-GOAL?????

To be fair, the main reason to go to BPS (outside of taking the kids to the shooting gallery) is fishing stuff. Funny is that Amazon and Tackle Whorehouse are almost always cheaper than BPS. Rods are a pain to buy online, so you're down to REALLY needing rods or last-minute stuff at BPS.

How do we feel about Cabela's who seems to be pretty pro-GOAL?????

Last I knew, BPS bought out Cabela's and now owns them.

Bass Pro Just Completed a Deal to Buy Cabela's for $4 Billion

Back
Top Bottom