Ares Armor fends off the BATFE...for now

You wouldn't believe how many times we have incidents with videos like this and the people involved think this stuff is actually possible.

I think I would believe you, people are pretty stupid.

Ok I searched for it, and I guess I was mistaken. [laugh]

See, I can admit when I'm wrong...no mistaken.

Now that's going to bug me. [laugh]

FAIL. Just fail.

Snow tires? [rofl]

Instead of starting a new thread, I thought I would add to this one. A rant from one of my favorite Pro Constitution YouTube personalities on this very subject. Enjoy!

StevensMarksman

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to start selling 0% AR15 lowers:

Pmucw1P.jpg

$59.95

5% discount to NES members.

Instead of starting a new thread, I thought I would add to this one. A rant from one of my favorite Pro Constitution YouTube personalities on this very subject. Enjoy!

StevensMarksman

I went to law school with Bob a/k/a therealTrippleB, and we are good friends today. Great guy, and an asset to our cause.

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to law school with Bob a/k/a therealTrippleB, and we are good friends today. Great guy, and an asset to our cause.

Cool video, and when I clicked on his channel, the video he did with his wife about her conversion to liking guns was one of my favorite videos that I sent out to friends last year.

Tripple thumbs up. [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

Oh, God save me from these idiots. May they all drown in their own piss.

Now, a joint Fusion/Univision investigation has found criminals are getting their hands on homemade guns, and they are increasingly being found at crime scenes in the U.S. and in the hands of drug cartels in Latin America.
There’s a reason criminals want these guns. They’re unserialized and unregistered. No one knows they exist. And no one knows who’s making them. Sold as an unregulated parts kit, a homemade gun, when built, is invisible. It’s one part makes it all possible: the receiver.

the lies expand and continue as planned

Back
Top Bottom