Are Colt handguns illegal in Ma?

I don't see any Colts on the approved handgun list (https://www.mass.gov/doc/approved-firearms-roster-7/download). Are they illegal to own?
They are perfectly legal to own. The list, as a consumer protection regulation only applies to what a dealer is allowed to sell/transfer to you. Several Colt models are on the list and the target roster. Curio and Relic eligible Colts may be transferred/sold by a dealer to a FFL-03 C&R license holder as well.

They are perfectly legal to own. The list, as a consumer protection regulation only applies to what a dealer is allowed to sell/transfer to you. Several Colt models are on the list and the target roster. Curio and Relic eligible Colts may be transferred/sold by a dealer to a FFL-03 C&R license holder as well.
Thank you

Excellent answer.

Sarcasm meter calibration required
I understood what you meant. I just wanted to make it clear to the OP that I had no expectation he should have found the sticky thread before asking. I wouldn't like to be lumped with the crowd that gets pissy about common questions being asked over and over. It's a friggin' threaded forum. It goes with the territory, and nothing will change that.

I understood what you meant. I just wanted to make it clear to the OP that I had no expectation he should have found the sticky thread before asking. I wouldn't like to be lumped with the crowd that gets pissy about common questions being asked over and over. It's a friggin' threaded forum. It goes with the territory, and nothing will change that.
Now tell us how you really feel about it. Jack.

Return your shopping cart to the corral, turn your engine off when filling your car and you’ll be fine here
Dont park in the handicap spot during business hours. BUT... if its after business hours, dont tell anyone they shouldnt have parked in the handicap spot. Its...complicated. OP needs to lurk a bit and he'll be fine.

OP, do you use snow tires, or are you a real man who knows how to drive? [wink]

So the answer is no, yes, it’s a target gun, all good, no way, you’ll go to jail, yes, and no, call a lawyer. I like it here.

Well, no. Be fair.

Colts are NOT illegal to own here. If that's all you're asking, that's the answer.

The real question is who you plan to buy them from, and what regulations govern those sellers.

Back
Top Bottom