• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New to MA

Wasn’t a live fire class. Just a few hours discussing laws and whatnot. There was NOTHING on actual safe operation of a firearm. In TX we atleast had a shooting portion, had to show some competency with a firearm… TX has now moved to constitutional carry but it makes me laugh that everyone in the more liberal states declare the process is so much harder and stringent. In all honesty TX was arguably harder with having to do the shooting portion. MA was more annoying because I had to meet with a detective for all of 4 minutes 🤷🏻‍♂️
Well don’t worry, the MA legislature is going to fix that problem for you by introducing a live fire mandate in their upcoming omnibus Bruen response gun control bill.

Well don’t worry, the MA legislature is going to fix that problem for you by introducing a live fire mandate in their upcoming omnibus Bruen response gun control bill.

Yeah I did see that… not a fan, I prefer TX constitutional carry. I just found it odd how people want to pretend MA is making us all safe and cuddly but isn’t even bothering to make sure people know how to shoot the gun they are carrying

Yeah I did see that… not a fan, I prefer TX constitutional carry. I just found it odd how people want to pretend MA is making us all safe and cuddly but isn’t even bothering to make sure people know how to shoot the gun they are carrying
The people w/ the LTC's aren't the problem though. It's all smoke and mirrors.

As they should. You have a problem with this?

For reference...

View: https://youtu.be/bWXazVhlyxQ?list=RDnDWjWfLU2kQ

What is in Littleton? I just got my LTC. Looking for a .22 for starters. Any recommendations? I am really excited to FINALLY be able to enjoy my 2a rights in the People's Republic of MA. Renee
A very large group of gunshops who are happy to take your monies.

What is in Littleton? I just got my LTC. Looking for a .22 for starters. Any recommendations? I am really excited to FINALLY be able to enjoy my 2a rights in the People's Republic of MA. Renee

I would strongly suggest you do not "start your self-defense journey" with a peashooter like a .22. The fack is wrong with you?

You expecting to defend yourself against mice and rats?

Start at 9MM or .40cal minimum, and work up from there. Whomever the hell taught you handgun defense should have their instructor license revoked. WTF.

Back
Top Bottom