Are Colt handguns illegal in Ma?

Return your shopping cart to the corral, turn your engine off when filling your car and you’ll be fine here
And whatever you do…..Do not seek cover behind a concrete structure…Get some balls and go barefoot commando so u can plead guilty to a misdemeanor to get a pardon from your Governor buddy.😂😂👍🏻…and don’t claim to be a medic when your not🤔🤔🤔

So the answer is no, yes, it’s a target gun, all good, no way, you’ll go to jail, yes, and no, call a lawyer. I like it here.
This site is kinda like big daddy government…a crisis is created through a random post, everyone piles on to fix the crisis, and then you get shamed for creating the crisis….but it’s better than Twatter, f***book, instahate and any other SM combined. Have some fun here!😂👍🏻

The sad truth is that almost nobody ever reads the stickies, they just post their questions and some folks get tired of seeing the same question posted hundreds of times.
I just don’t understand how the same questions always piss ppl off. Other than responding with some good comedy or sarcasm of course.😉👍🏻

I'm sorry that I'm still unclear. If I do not already own a colt revolver, say an agent or dective special, is it not possible for me to buy one?
You can purchase private sale mass resident to mass resident, or through a in state ffl if they have what you want. if you find one online that you like check with the ffl of choice and see if they will do the transfer, the law isn't a list of what you can own it is a list of what an FFlL can transfer

I'm sorry that I'm still unclear. If I do not already own a colt revolver, say an agent or dective special, is it not possible for me to buy one?
Getting an off list revolver other than a DW through the MA bullshit curtain is going to be very difficult unless you have a dealer that doesn't care. Nobody is going to just hand you that info without knowing you first.

The obvious out is a valid residency claim in some other actually free state. Most dont have this luxury though.

You can purchase private sale mass resident to mass resident, or through a in state ffl if they have what you want. if you find one online that you like check with the ffl of choice and see if they will do the transfer, the law isn't a list of what you can own it is a list of what an FFlL can transfer
Another example is purchasing it from folks like myself who have them, don't live in MA anymore, but have paperwork proving that it was in MA and registered prior to 1998, so any sane MA Dealer can legally transfer it to another inmate of the gulag. I don't know that I'll ever sell my Colt Det Spcl or Colt Trooper MKIII. They are safe queens now but have some sentimental value.

You guy are slipping, how did this thread go this far.
GUNZ ARE DANGEROUS, and should only be owned by police. It’s illegal to own any guns in mass. I will help you out and take them off your hands and hopefully keep you out of jail! You’re welcome

If you change your mind, I hope you still have my phone number [laugh]
I doubt it. A fellow officer sold me his Det. Spcl and deeply regretted it . . . every time he saw me wear it he asked me if I'd sell it back to him. Sadly, he's passed on at this point.

The Trooper was my duty gun that I carried on the job.

Listen, they’re super duper double secret probation illegal. I’m a licensed for just this type of dilemma and for $200(each), I can take any Colt off your hands and save you the embarrassment. BTW Pythons are $400 each.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom