AR15

Im in the market to buy a new AR15 20in, full stock, under 900. Anyone know of the best shop, with the best prices? who has the most in stock? Any used but closed to new? im looking to buy within the next 2 weeks.

Four seasons?
Ware?

You can get a 20" Stag for around that, maybe a smidge more.

There is a dealer/member on here called 'JDL SALES' who is a licensed Stag dealer. he could probably help you out.

Have you considered buying a stripped lower and a kit. You could put one together for considerably less than $900.

Try Tombstone Trading in Brookfield. Dave always has at least a dozen used ones in great shape for under that price range. Unfortunately They are closed this weekend and next (due to gun shows), but are open during the week (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday). If you can make it to either of the shows, I'm sure he'll have at least some of them there.

Last edited:
CMMG will build a MA compliant version for you in a heartbeat. They have wonderful customer service.

In addition to Four Seasons, I'd try State Line Gun Shop in Mason, NH (200 yards from the MA border). I'm huge on customer service and Paul fits the bill. They have a huge assortment of new and used MA Compliant rifles from all manufacturers along with stripped lowers, lowers w/stocks, etc.

The other place I'd call (before driving) is Riley's in Hookset, NH. They always have two dozen or more ARs in various configurations from all the major manufacturers and a few of the harder to get companies like Colt, LMT, Sabre, etc.

I'm into ARs and that's where I'd check first. Good luck.

I know this will sound like a dumb question but here goes, could the ffl you have it transfered to pin the stock and grind off the bayonet lug and then transfer the rifle to you. $570 plus transfer fee and some additional labor for and AR sounds like a great deal

There is a dealer/member on here called 'JDL SALES' who is a licensed Stag dealer. he could probably help you out.

+1 JDL sales helped me complete my most recent AR and highly recommend giving him a shout.

Maxar2.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom