• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Pre Ban AR15 lowers

So I was kinda right, a pre-ban lower value lies in MA only.
Pretty much. No real benefit I see other than Massachusetts and you don’t have to have it machined to drop in your RDIAS but there’s plenty of lowers for sale that are ready to have it dropped in.
With the pre-bans , depending on what year they’re made.. have different takedown pins and fire control group pins..

It only affects a slight part of the firearm community… there are work around for everything

Buying a preban is cheaper than buying an attorney… but not really if you need an attorney over your AR 15 you likely have other problems

I thought about selling the 4 digit preban here but decided there was to much outright rudeness here so I sold it to a Ma. FFL dealer. And some of you are/were right. They go for $1,000.00
My thanks to all (most of you) that were kind enough to help with useful info.
Maybe visiting your local FFL will turn this piece up. If so, you'll know where it came from.
I was really surprised by some of the snarky & outright rude comments/insinuations made by some of the members here. Such a shame... :(

Dan
3.jpg 4.jpg 1a.jpg 2a.jpg

The MA dealers sell them for much more than $1k. Only a few hundred less than a complete pre ban rifle which I find ridiculous. I’ll stick with what I have for now.

I was really surprised by some of the snarky & outright rude comments/insinuations made by some of the members here. Such a shame... :(

Dude, you have NO IDEA…

These types of questions get so much crap. I think you got off easy!!! (No actual reflection on you, just the nature of NES)

We are the worst!

I thought about selling the 4 digit preban here but decided there was to much outright rudeness here so I sold it to a Ma. FFL dealer. And some of you are/were right. They go for $1,000.00
Maybe visiting your local FFL will turn this piece up. If so, you'll know where it came from.

Dan
View attachment 836150View attachment 836151View attachment 836153View attachment 836154
The horror.

Agents Dramatic Exit GIF by Apple TV+

Dan
View attachment 836150View attachment 836151View attachment 836153View attachment 836154
So you took a loss to prove a point?

You sure showed NES!

Sorry. I meant a homosexual. But I've seen your posts and your avatar picture. I know that's not the case for you

I don't know if I ever clarified - but I used to stream on twitch - had a decent following but not a "support a family full time" following. That PFP was from a charity stream event.... almost 14 years ago. The alphabet people stopped at LGB back then. I also lost a bet with my stream which meant I had to continue to use this PFP till the day I die in everything. Just keeping my word at this point despite having not been live in 9 years.

Normally, I'm a cue ball in Carhartt.

Dan

I am going to go find it at a dealer and demand proof that the lower was in state prior to the AWB and left the factory as a complete rifle!

I don't know if I ever clarified - but I used to stream on twitch - had a decent following but not a "support a family full time" following. That PFP was from a charity stream event.... almost 14 years ago. The alphabet people stopped at LGB back then. I also lost a bet with my stream which meant I had to continue to use this PFP till the day I die in everything. Just keeping my word at this point despite having not been live in 9 years.

Normally, I'm a cue ball in Carhartt.
You never clarified. And we never asked. You just ruined our inclusive demographic.

I am going to go find it at a dealer and demand proof that the lower was in state prior to the AWB and left the factory as a complete rifle!
Wouldn't the "black book" or whatever the FFL's call it have a record of the lower and where it came from? In which case.... if they sell it as a pre-ban lower, they are provably misrepresenting the item, as this post would be pretty conclusive evidence that it is not in fact part of the exceptions of the AWB. Not like a magazine where you they are never going to have a provable paper trail.

Wouldn't the "black book" or whatever the FFL's call it have a record of the lower and where it came from? In which case.... if they sell it as a pre-ban lower, they are provably misrepresenting the item, as this post would be pretty conclusive evidence that it is not in fact "pre ban". Not like a magazine where "i got it from a swap meet and he bought it back in nahntay two!"
@Broc has a little black book

FFLs have bound books

I work in the metal finishing industry and my professional opinion says that lower was hit with a ratlle can by a 4 year old who gave up then took his 2 year old brothers ass wipes and cleaned off half of it before he went back to watching sponge bob square pants.
Let's not bring SpongeBob into this in any negative way.
I assumed he lost the spray tip so he took the nozzle from a whipped cream container.

I work in the metal finishing industry and my professional opinion says that lower was hit with a ratlle can by a 4 year old who gave up then took his 2 year old brothers ass wipes and cleaned off half of it before he went back to watching sponge bob square pants.

Sailor-mouth is still a golden episode.

Back
Top Bottom