• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

A Neoconservative is a liberal who has been mugged

She as a leader of the sheep decided it was good to get rid of the sheep dogs. The wolves came and she got attacked. Now she is complaining there are to many wolves and no sheep dogs.
She will settle for simply dogs, not understanding the difference between sheep dogs and other types of dogs. Pitbulls will keep the wolves at bay, but I don't think the sheep will do much better.

She should just get a piece. Solves her issue of being an easy mark and she can still be anti cop if she wants. Problem solved.

Know another woman who lives in Minneapolis.

She was all for the George Floyd protests and Defund.

…. Until she came home one night and found a pile of pallet wood and other flammables stacked against the side of her house.

To take a look at this from the perp’s point of view, I have to say that if I ran across this thing at night, I think my “fight or flight” response would kick in, too. They honestly probably thought some portal to the underworld opened up and they were just trying to fight off hordes off invading demons. Props to them for trying to defend the realm of humans!

View attachment 793746
Thought you were being naughty and retouched her picture.

Nope - real.

IMG_2623.jpeg

To take a look at this from the perp’s point of view, I have to say that if I ran across this thing at night, I think my “fight or flight” response would kick in, too. They honestly probably thought some portal to the underworld opened up and they were just trying to fight off hordes off invading demons. Props to them for trying to defend the realm of humans!

View attachment 793746
Damn , she looks like something I put out at halloween to scare the kids.
Oh well honey, you got what you wanted , good and hard.

Is it my imagination or does she look a lot whiter after she got beat up than in other pics?
I'm betting that when she had her photo op with Omar the terrorist sympathizer, she used darker make up, to look more brown. She wanted to show all of the "defund the police", George Floyd fan club, that she was just like them.

Cracks me up... "And I have rage!" Yeah? well I bet you wish you had a gun and knew how to use it.

Good Lord!

She looks like she just fell out of the ugly tree...

-

-

-
-

-

-
-
-

And, hit every branch on the way down.

@fencer - You bet she darkened the her photo. The reverse of OJ's mugshot. She's showing solidarity with Omar.

Back
Top Bottom