• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

A Neoconservative is a liberal who has been mugged

It would take a heart of stone not to laugh.

June 5th, 2020 - Shivanthi Sathanandan, vice chair of the Minnesota Democrat Farm-Labor Party: “We are going to dismantle the Minneapolis Police Department. Say it with me. Dismantle. The. Minneapolis. Police. Department.”

September 5, 2023 - Shivanthi Sathanandan is calling for tougher consequences for criminals after she was beaten and carjacked in front of her young children at her home in Minneapolis.

1694166328432.png
1694166377431.png

June 5th, 2020 - Shivanthi Sathanandan, vice chair of the Minnesota Democrat Farm-Labor Party: “We are going to dismantle the Minneapolis Police Department. Say it with me. Dismantle. The. Minneapolis. Police. Department.”

September 5, 2023 - Shivanthi Sathanandan is calling for tougher consequences for criminals after she was beaten and carjacked in front of her young children at her home in Minneapolis.

View attachment 793729
View attachment 793730
E3EAA50F-0DBA-4F47-A122-0C584CC45D66.gif

To take a look at this from the perp’s point of view, I have to say that if I ran across this thing at night, I think my “fight or flight” response would kick in, too. They honestly probably thought some portal to the underworld opened up and they were just trying to fight off hordes off invading demons. Props to them for trying to defend the realm of humans!

661EBD46-EB89-4833-8394-1F9F93276F46.jpeg

View attachment 793729
View attachment 793730
Idiot

View: https://youtu.be/bjlr3vfU300

To take a look at this from the perp’s point of view, I have to say that if I ran across this thing at night, I think my “fight or flight” response would kick in, too. They honestly probably thought some portal to the underworld opened up and they were just trying to fight off hordes off invading demons. Props to them for trying to defend the realm of humans!

View attachment 793746
1694172280691.png

Attachments

• 1694172234895.png
    1694172234895.png
    958.6 KB · Views: 3
I call BS. The picture looks too staged, she made sure to get the blood spatter just right before taking the selfie. Maybe she's got a broken leg, maybe not. All she's doing is now crying for attention.

Tough crap, you brought this on your city and didn't give one care about its citizens. Now you're reaping what you sowed.

Anyone who witnessed this should have kicked you in the teeth.

Hope she gets an infection.

View attachment 793746
Wiped that smile right off her face for sure.

Her lack of a description of the four yutes puzzles me as well.
Generally speaking when the media doesn't identify the race in incidents like these you can bet dollars to donuts they're black / brown.

If a gang of white kids attacked a black mother and her children the media would be screaming to high heaven about "racist attacks" "disgusting display of white supremacy" etc.

On another note here's the New York Post's take on the story. Nothing new but the comments (at the end of the story) are priceless.

View attachment 793746
Nightmare fuel. Looks like she's about to unhinge her lower jaw and snap your head off.

Yeah. Yet another victim looking for someone to take care of her. Just like

Ukraine supporters
Homeless supporters
Hawaii fire supporters
etc.,

Why is it every time something BAD happens, hte government has to kick in??? How about you get a gun and blow them away next time?

View attachment 793746

She's obviously part horse. Probably has a grandmother that f***ed a centaur.

Not even a neocon, just another liberal whinebag with no sense of personal responsibility. Forget about what ive said for years! I just need to spew my immediate thoughts right now with zero critical thinking!

View attachment 793746
EarehzDXkAQWMIs.jpg:large

View attachment 793746
1694189497993.png

Back
Top Bottom