9 dead in biker shooting in Waco, Texas.

Personal????? Don't see where anyone got personal. Crips & Bloods are just about as entertaining, but usually take out more innocent bystanders. Darwin effect in action.[/QUOTEIsnt there only one way for this to become personal to me? Think about it, then let it sink in.

Personal????? Don't see where anyone got personal. Crips & Bloods are just about as entertaining, but usually take out more innocent bystanders. Darwin effect in action.

Isnt there only one way for this to become personal to me? Think about it, then let it sink in.

uh oh.Frenchman is an outlaw biker who pillages through towns?! This thread just got interesting.
::cue SOA theme song::

Criminal biker gang apologists on NES complete with veiled threats and the stamp of approval from a mod..lol

My biker buds dindunuffin !!

Let me guess, these biker scum were on the way to a toys for tots rally when someone dissed their colors.

Last edited:
So, now it's getting personal.
How many Outlaws do you possibly know?
What kind of motorcycle do you ride?

BTW it is in the Cossack bylaws that they are a Harley only MC. I think it is awesome that "outlaw" MC's have many, many rules.

Apparently at the heart of this is the beef between the Bandidos and the Cossacks. The Cossacks have affiliated themselves, it is reputed, with Hells Angels. Hilarity ensues.

Last edited:
I find this interesting:
"Swanton said 170 people had been charged with engaging in organized crime resulting in death — a capital offense that could bring the death penalty in Texas."

Methinks they are going to need another recruitment drive.

What kind of motorcycle do you ride?

BTW it is in the Cossack bylaws that they are a Harley only MC. I think it is awesome that "outlaw" MC's have many, many rules.

Apparently at the heart of this is the beef between the Bandidos and the Cossacks. The Cossacks have affiliated themselves, it is reputed, with Hells Angels. Hilarity ensues.

I ride an 01 FXST.
Now, to the rules. Clubs are a comunity. No comunity will work without rules. Oh, the horrors. One rule, for an example, is "you don't screw with your brother's Ol' lady, his possessions, his honor or his dignity". The world would be a better place if everybody would follow that one, don't you think? In over 10 years as an active member, I've never witnessed a case of theft, or even as much as heard of a brother hitting on another brother's woman. I bet you can't say that about your parish, can you?
Ive seen entire chapters meeting, riding to the local orphanage, and spending time with the kids, giving them rides in side cars. When was the last time the "live to eat" chapter did that?
when you broke down on the side of the road at 4AM, you could call ANY of your brothers, and they'd come to help you out, without making excuses. Can you say the same about your guys? I think not.
your friends might bail you out after you get caught. My brothers would sit in the cell next to me, saying "we might have fugged up, but it was fun".
I'll take my guys, as dirty and scary as the May be, over your tie and suit people. Any day of the week, and twice on week ends and hollydays.

I'm thinking you guys may be getting the terms a tad misconstrued.
Not all MC's are gangs.
Some MC's are just that. MC's.
Self proclaimed Outlaw MC's are what was at this little party unless I read it wrong.
There's a vast difference there unless things have changed since I rode.

I ride an 01 FXST.
Now, to the rules. Clubs are a comunity. No comunity will work without rules. Oh, the horrors. One rule, for an example, is "you don't screw with your brother's Ol' lady, his possessions, his honor or his dignity". The world would be a better place if everybody would follow that one, don't you think? In over 10 years as an active member, I've never witnessed a case of theft, or even as much as heard of a brother hitting on another brother's woman. I bet you can't say that about your parish, can you?
Ive seen entire chapters meeting, riding to the local orphanage, and spending time with the kids, giving them rides in side cars. When was the last time the "live to eat" chapter did that?
when you broke down on the side of the road at 4AM, you could call ANY of your brothers, and they'd come to help you out, without making excuses. Can you say the same about your guys? I think not.
your friends might bail you out after you get caught. My brothers would sit in the cell next to me, saying "we might have fugged up, but it was fun".
I'll take my guys, as dirty and scary as the May be, over your tie and suit people. Any day of the week, and twice on week ends and hollydays.

Yeah, those Cossacks are such fine and upstanding individuals:

*note the two Waffen SS emblems. I doubt that both are former scout snipers.
CFUzEyhWgAECNW6.jpg:large

I don't care what good deeds an organization does with one hand, when in the other hand they're trafficking hard drugs and people. On a cross country motorcycle trip, my buddy and I met this guy near Port Angeles Washington. He was really friendly and offered any help we may need with his friends in the Hell's Angels. I saw Vietnam, CIB, and 173rd pins on his hat and thought he was a real good guy... until I saw a swaztika and third reich eagle on his forearm. I then stopped caring if he was an outwardly nice guy to certain people, and we politely left.

Maybe your club is just that, a club. But we're talking about outlaw motorcycle clubs, like Buggin mentioned above.

Last edited:
I'm thinking you guys may be getting the terms a tad misconstrued.
Not all MC's are gangs.
Some MC's are just that. MC's.
Self proclaimed Outlaw MC's are what was at this little party unless I read it wrong.
There's a vast difference there unless things have changed since I rode.
That's exactly my point. No beef with the 99%ers whatsoever.

The outlaw clubs understand PR well, if you don't believe that, listen to Jimmy Graves, head of the Bandidos, an MC with the slogan "God forgives, Bandidos do not."

n past years, the Bandidos have been commended by local leaders in Texas for their charity work. But law enforcement officials said the bikers are simply trying to change their notoriously violent image and are really a criminal organization with hundreds of members who engage in drug dealing, prostitution and sometimes even murder.

“We do not break the law as a whole; we do not encourage it,” Graves responded. “You do not have to be a criminal to be a Bandido. We will not take criminals if we know they’re criminals. We don’t want that reputation.”

The Bandidos deny what happened Sunday was the result of a long-simmering dispute with other bikers.

They have their own culture. In this case, I don't know what the SS symbol means to them. It wouldn't surprise me if it means something different to them than it does to us.

No, I'm not defending them as fine upstanding individuals. I suspect they are organized crime, like most of the 1%ers.

That's exactly my point. No beef with the 99%ers whatsoever.

The outlaw clubs understand PR well, if you don't believe that, listen to Jimmy Graves, head of the Bandidos, an MC with the slogan "God forgives, Bandidos do not."

Yup. Just look at Whitey Bulger. He did good things for the community to get them on his side, but he was a sick, murderous low life.

192 people, shooting, and only 9 people die?

That hardly makes this seem like a melee. It would seem to me 192 pissed off dudes actually serious about doing damage would have racked up a much higher casualty count.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na...ion-20150519-story.html#navtype=outfit&page=1 "The Cossacks club, which was founded in Texas in 1969, offended the Bandidos when it affixed the word “Texas” to the bottom of its colors, a territory-claiming patch also known as the “bottom rocker,” he said. The Bandidos swiftly warned the Cossacks to remove the label, Winterhalder said, but the Cossacks refused."
Kinda like when the Bloods or Crips kill some working guy on his way to work, because he's wearing the "wrong color". These shitheads started shooting each other because of a word on their "colors"???? Bunch of morans. (Dead morans[grin]). Too bad they didn't deplete more of their gene pool.

This thread rules.

I ride a Harley. I know exactly 0.0 MC guys from my riding the Harley. I do however know several from working in a trade. Odds are, if you have had oil work, automotive work, bike work , electrical work, or any other honest trade work done, you might have met one without knowing it, too. Several posters in here make it sound like they are jobless heathens, peddling crank out on the corner. I dont know anything about that. All I can say in my dealings with them in the real world, they are hard working, family guys with a core set of values that may skew from the "norm". Maybe their values dont intersect with the ride to eat , eat to ride bmw crowd, but a lot of people's values that post on this board skew from the "norm", too. They've always treated me fair and with respect in my dealings with them, and none of them are friends.

This thread rules.

I ride a Harley. I know exactly 0.0 MC guys from my riding the Harley. I do however know several from working in a trade. Odds are, if you have had oil work, automotive work, bike work , electrical work, or any other honest trade work done, you might have met one without knowing it, too. Several posters in here make it sound like they are jobless heathens, peddling crank out on the corner. I dont know anything about that. All I can say in my dealings with them in the real world, they are hard working, family guys with a core set of values that may skew from the "norm". Maybe their values dont intersect with the ride to eat , eat to ride bmw crowd, but a lot of people's values that post on this board skew from the "norm", too. They've always treated me fair and with respect in my dealings with them, and none of them are friends.

Again, let us differentiate between an MC and an OMC. The guys you know from trades work, are they part of OMCs or MCs? There's a HUGE difference.

DRUG DEALING AND PROSTITUTION?! OMGGGGGG NOOOOOOOOOOO
[rolleyes] legalize it anyway

There is such a small percentage of bikers who are apart of MC's that are partaking in such activity anyway that it really doesn't matter. Shitting on them is like shitting on gun owners because 1 dude with an LTC ****s up. Big deal.

Bottom line here, is that the aholes that will take a grudge to the point of opening fire at A STRIP MALL, with people walking around with their families...are F'in MAGGOTS! IDGAS how many thin skinned apologists defend them, they are scum. The morons involved in this melee are no different than the scum in Baltimore. "They are good people"= "He was turning his life around",.....just a different demographic.

Common folk always fascinated with outlaws, but not all of them engage in victimless crimes. Sure, prostitution should be legalized, but many times you are talking about brainwashed, desperate, underaged junkies ... not so glamourous.

There is a big range of scum, but some scum is scummier than others, I am not talking different values or morals but pretty much total luck of them.

Some of these are not Robin hood's and merry men, but low lives who would whore out their underage daughter or steal old ladies last savings.

Is there a difference between them and .gov except these guys where their club jackets so you know who they are?

Also, strip mall, Watertown, not much of a difference there [smile]

Back
Top Bottom