9 dead in biker shooting in Waco, Texas.

Again, let us differentiate between an MC and an OMC. The guys you know from trades work, are they part of OMCs or MCs? There's a HUGE difference.

Yes, let us.

What you're defining as an "omc", I define as an mc. The tradesmen I was referencing, are what you would define as "omc".
What you define as an mc, I define as a gold wing club, or ride to eat club. Again, I am personally not friends with anyone in any mc, but I snickered at that pic of the ride to eat guys.

Thanks for the clarification.

You guys make some stereotypical judgements. Not all badasses ride farting harleys and wear dirty wests and assless chaps. I've met some twisted ****s on beemers wearing clean shirts, kind of Hannibal lecter twisted and you would never know until you started to talk about Chianti.

Reports now coming out that all fatalities were from Police shootings
That's a very significant development.

What you're defining as an "omc", I define as an mc. The tradesmen I was referencing, are what you would define as "omc".

What you define as an mc, I define as a gold wing club, or ride to eat club. Again, I am personally not friends with anyone in any mc, but I snickered at that pic of the ride to eat guys.
"2 patch - good. 3 patch - bad." 0 patch best....

I define a ride to eat club as one that gets into a fight over a parking space in front of a restaurant.

i-pMhsVG7-L.jpg

Last edited:
Any body got a problem with Million dollar bonds? Times 170ish.
Problem with possible legal weapon carrying?
Maybe before you draw your legal weapon, to defend your self, check your shirt.
Just from what I've seen of the Waco officer spokesman, not to impressed.
You got to watch who you run with, souldn't be the wild wild west.
I live in Texas and these are some of my questions.
Still thinking about a NES sticker to see who would notice down here.
Would that put me in a watch list gang.

If chaps had asses, they'd be pants.

actually, no, they would be stripper pants that unzip along the seam.

Seriously tho, when you see a rider on a beemer in synth gear and full face helmet most people (most women) think that he is a fag. The reality is, he probably rides more than entire HD club. It's not ****ing 1940's, if you look for a rider, he will ride a bike that doesn't break, doesn't need gas every 80 mi and can go 1k in a day without loosing kidneys.

Chaps are dumb and impractical, like most of the leather gear. Leather pants look cool to the strippers on St.Cath's and they will grab your ass (ask me how I know) but riding non-stop, all weather in that shit is torture. This is all comes down to people who dress for the show and people who dress to ride, i.e. posers and riders.

the rest? Well, being a scumbag is easy, rob a few places, steal some shit, beat the piss out of some people. Not a whole lot of accomplishment.

Sonny Barger himself admitted that when you need to get from A to B on business, he would love to hop in on a honda. [laugh]

If I had to speculate and guess, I'd say most of them. Bringing body armor, a rifle, and a car to a pistol/knife/motorcycle fight is a big advantage in terms of firepower, cover, and tac skills.

That must be fun for the cops, gunfight starts, then they have to decide who the aggressor is. Good luck with that shit.

-Mike

Any body got a problem with Million dollar bonds? Times 170ish.
Problem with possible legal weapon carrying?
Just being around a melee isn't a crime - the prosecution is going to have to prove the specific act of each of the individuals it intends to try. Video may help, but it's going to be very difficult to sort it all out ... unless the plan is to keep them all on million dollar bond until they start to cop pleas.

Just being around a melee isn't a crime - the prosecution is going to have to prove the specific act of each of the individuals it intends to try. Video may help, but it's going to be very difficult to sort it all out ... unless the plan is to keep them all on million dollar bond until they start to cop pleas.
If all the deaths were at police hands the prosecutor is going to have tough sledding, I think.

We have plenty if racial problems in the US but I find this ridiculous.

Waco coverage shows double standard on race

Last edited:
If all the deaths were at police hands the prosecutor is going to have tough sledding, I think.

We have plenty if racial problems in the US but I find this ridiculous.

Waco coverage shows double standard on race

That article is pathetic. Who is this guy "sally" anyway? If Fergeson were merely black thugs fighting and killing each other, no one would have given a shit. Does anyone give a shit when ISIS thugs cut the head off of a commanding ISIS leader for smoking??? This is not a racial issue, in reporting or otherwise. The bulldyke that wrote the article is a self described "activist"(and really is pissed at Bruce Jenner for not donating his junk to her).

So all 9 shootings were from the police? Nice... Did the MCs return fire or initiate the gun fight? I mean other than fists knives and chains did they draw first or did the cops?

So all 9 shootings were from the police? Nice... Did the MCs return fire or initiate the gun fight? I mean other than fists knives and chains did they draw first or did the cops?

"Our officers took fire and responded appropriately, returning fire," the sergeant said, adding that it was "most likely" that three or four of the 18 Waco officers opened fire.

He rejected a report from a law enforcement source that four of the nine fatalities were felled by police bullets, saying that without autopsies completed it's simply too early to tell.

From the CNN story. Sounds like what I'd expect from such a situation, SNAFU into FUBAR. Too soon to tell who shot who, but hey, let's jump to conclusions.

Leather pants look cool to the strippers on St.Cath's and they will grab your ass (ask me how I know) but riding non-stop, all weather in that shit is torture. This is all comes down to people who dress for the show and people who dress to ride, i.e. posers and riders.

There is a difference between "Leather pants" and a good pair of leather touring pants. I run mine on 100+ degree days without issue and they support a sport touring riding position so they are far more comfortable than anything else I might put on.

There is a difference between "Leather pants" and a good pair of leather touring pants. I run mine on 100+ degree days without issue and they support a sport touring riding position so they are far more comfortable than anything else I might put on.
Vanson makes pants with perforated leather, and Aerostich (the uniform of the BMW ride-to-eat team) makes a waterproof leather suit with their armor, that ranks just behind Vanson's armor (though I now have an Alpinestars suit).

Whatever style you like, you can still get great deals at Vanson's factory store in Fall River.

Last edited:
Sure is, leather can't be beat for abrasion resistance, but in terms of price, meintenance, allweather allseason comfort synthetics are far ahead.

Periodically I see posts, people coming to bike forum asking how to clean their stupid expensive Vanson leathers that now smell like dead hookers.

Welcome to 21st century.

You put them in the washing machine like everything else. Most textiles don't support you on the bike like a leather touring cut pant does. The ones that do look just like the same style pant made in leather. Many textiles are not as comfortable in different temps and humidity levels as leather is. The reason it starts to stink is because it breathes and wicks. Textiles can feel like wearing a Hefty bag. And my leathers don't smell like dead hookers. They smell like my crotch and armpits.[laugh]

Sure is, leather can't be beat for abrasion resistance, but in terms of price, meintenance, allweather allseason comfort synthetics are far ahead.

Periodically I see posts, people coming to bike forum asking how to clean their stupid expensive Vanson leathers that now smell like dead hookers.

Welcome to 21st century.

When it comes to price and maintenance they are not my main concerns. Keeping blood in my body is #1.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom