9 dead in biker shooting in Waco, Texas.

Can't they send in the Jade Helm folks for all the other gang members they are expecting to start heading over ther [grin]

Morning news said the cops were shooting, too. How many casualties due to their fire? Probably unknown.

If I had to speculate and guess, I'd say most of them. Bringing body armor, a rifle, and a car to a pistol/knife/motorcycle fight is a big advantage in terms of firepower, cover, and tac skills.

Didn't see any Hi Points laying on the ground or milk crates on any bikes. That rules out a gang of KLR riders being involved.

I just checked my bucket list and "Rat out biker gangs following a shootout" wasn't on it. Neither is "Work with the police to investigate the bikers who hang out at my restaurant".

I'd be willing to bet the restaurant owner is involved with those gangs one way or another.

Right!

Proprietor / customer?

Franchisee lost their business and Twin Peaks has some PR to deal with.

Morning news said the cops were shooting, too. How many casualties due to their fire? Probably unknown.
Meanwhile, the score in Rahm Emmanuel's Chicago is 40 shot since Friday.

CNN now reporting early indications are four of the nine killed by police.

I know plenty of bikers, many of whom are affiliated with different chapters and can honestly say they're some of the best people I know and could count on if I needed anything. //
Riiight. So explain how they pay the bills?

Every HD rider I know claims to be in tight with one of the criminal bike gangs, who are always wonderful citizens. Other than being drug mules, contract killers, and treating women as chattel, oh, yeah, they're just princes.

Here's Sunday morning breakfast with my club, whose motto is "Ride to Eat, Eat to Ride." A very well equipped group to boot: they host a campout and marksmanship event every season. Quite a collection of bikes yesterday as well, including a new BMW R1200GS Wasserboxer and S1000RR, a Moto Guzzi side car rig, a pristine Honda Interceptor, immaculate old Honda Magna, Burgman 650 scooter, KTM Adventure, and many others.

i-TjJ4mkZ-L.jpg

Every HD rider I know claims to be in tight with one of the criminal bike gangs, who are always wonderful citizens. Other than being drug mules, contract killers, and treating women as chattel, oh, yeah, they're just princes.
Most of them actually work for a living, are dedicated family men, and great friends to have. The difference between them and people like the ones in your club, is that they have different priorities in life. Your live-to-eat clowns like their white picket fences, their Sunday afternoon rides, and their little cubicle monkey lives. 1%ers don't put their emphasis on possessions, but on things like brotherhood. Are they Angels? No, they aren't. But they are guys with balls, principals, who chose to live a life outside of society. They have their own code, and their own rules.
They don't know you, and don't disrespect you. How about you show the same courtesy?

Most of them actually work for a living, are dedicated family men, and great friends to have. The difference between them and people like the ones in your club, is that they have different priorities in life. Your live-to-eat clowns like their white picket fences, their Sunday afternoon rides, and their little cubicle monkey lives. 1%ers don't put their emphasis on possessions, but on things like brotherhood. Are they Angels? No, they aren't. But they are guys with balls, principals, who chose to live a life outside of society. They have their own code, and their own rules. They don't know you, and don't disrespect you. How about you show the same courtesy?
Exactly. Someday Frenchman I'll tell you about my experiences with many of the true bikers and club members I've met through the years. Some of the most down to Earth, respectable, hard working, and brutality honest (even if you don't like what they have to say) people I've met wear a patch.

Most of them actually work for a living, are dedicated family men, and great friends to have. The difference between them and people like the ones in your club, is that they have different priorities in life. Your live-to-eat clowns like their white picket fences, their Sunday afternoon rides, and their little cubicle monkey lives. 1%ers don't put their emphasis on possessions, but on things like brotherhood. Are they Angels? No, they aren't. But they are guys with balls, principals, who chose to live a life outside of society. They have their own code, and their own rules.
They don't know you, and don't disrespect you. How about you show the same courtesy?

Plus, theres no way in hell the local Bandidoangelmongol chapter is letting you ride a Suzuki Burgman.

Couldn't have said it better.

Here's Sunday morning breakfast with my club, whose motto is "Ride to Eat, Eat to Ride." A very well equipped group to boot: they host a campout and marksmanship event every season. Quite a collection of bikes yesterday as well, including a new BMW R1200GS Wasserboxer and S1000RR, a Moto Guzzi side car rig, a pristine Honda Interceptor, immaculate old Honda Magna, Burgman 650 scooter, KTM Adventure, and many others.

i-TjJ4mkZ-L.jpg

The fact that you're lumping people who I consider bikers in with the stereotype of violent drug running, women abusing people with no jobs is no different than when people label shooters and gun collectors as a problem.
Don't shit on someone's lifestyle because you know a few criminals.

Didn't work out so well for them in Waco[rolleyes].

Not to mention the HA on the west coast a few years back held the concession on manufacturing and selling Meth. How many lives are ruined by these guys with "principals"?

I find this interesting:
"Swanton said 170 people had been charged with engaging in organized crime resulting in death — a capital offense that could bring the death penalty in Texas."

The fact that you're lumping people who I consider bikers in with the stereotype of violent drug running, women abusing people with no jobs is no different than when people label shooters and gun collectors as a problem.

This. Every group has it's bad eggs.

You are talking about outlaw mc club members, right?

Fun group.

Last edited:
So, now it's getting personal.
How many Outlaws do you possibly know?

Personal????? Don't see where anyone got personal. Crips & Bloods are just about as entertaining, but usually take out more innocent bystanders. Darwin effect in action.

Back
Top Bottom