9 dead in biker shooting in Waco, Texas.

I love how people always refer to the "Gunfight at the OK Corral" as some sort of melee between all sorts of outlaws. In actuality it was between 9 people (5 outlaws and 4 lawmen), it lasted about 30 seconds during which 30 shots were fired and two people were killed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunfight_at_the_O.K._Corral

9 guys with revolvers equals 54 bullets? Lets say the 2 that died never got a shot off. So, 42 bullets. Why only 30 shots? Why such crappy aim? My understanding was that the OK corral is quite a tight space.

Maybe lack of range time? Can't imagine that ammo was super cheap in the wild wild west. I know we bitch about ammo costs, but it's not like they were churning out ammo and running trainloads of it west. And this Necro thread about the biker gangs. No tears shed.

Is there non edited continuos footage released? What they showed was a bunch of people reacting to gunfire ducking for cover an one drawing a handgun in a defensive posture. Clearly non of the bikers inside/on the patio started anything. Any footage from outside where it started?

9 guys with revolvers equals 54 bullets? Lets say the 2 that died never got a shot off. So, 42 bullets. Why only 30 shots? Why such crappy aim? My understanding was that the OK corral is quite a tight space.

Maybe lack of range time? Can't imagine that ammo was super cheap in the wild wild west. I know we bitch about ammo costs, but it's not like they were churning out ammo and running trainloads of it west. And this Necro thread about the biker gangs. No tears shed.

It also didn't happen at the OK Corral.

I'm surprised nobody seemed to pay attention about this whole fiasco and aftermath. The way it was handled was so far out there it didn't even resemble anything that a justice system should. They literally arrested and charged over 100 people with no evidence, held them for months on absurd million dollar bond, withheld evidence, the whole works. It was so absurd after the first trial ended in a mistrial, they had to get a special prosecutor who dismissed the charges against most people, the DA lost the next election, an assistant DA quit, the other was fired, and all were sued.

Here's a quick video showing the how the prosecution worked. According to a comment, that defense attorney quit practicing after this case because of how disgusted she was with the whole system. Corrupt.

During the Carrizal trial, defense attorney Casie Gotro routinely asked for delays in the proceedings by accusing the state trial team, of which Reyna was a part, of withholding evidence to which she was entitled.

Late in the trial, she offered a secretly recorded conversation she had with Assistant Attorney General Christopher Lindsey, who served as a legal liaison between the Department of Public Safety and local prosecutors.

Lindsey told Gotro on the recording that Reyna’s office was not “assuming their responsibilities” when it came to Twin Peaks discovery and that the office was “double dealing” and “hiding things.”

Lindsey said a Texas Ranger involved in the investigation told Lindsey that he and Reyna got into “a bit of an argument” because the Ranger thought certain items were subject to discovery and Reyna, who disagreed, told him to “hang onto” the evidence.

“At the end of our conversation, I told him, ‘You need to stop talking to Abel. You need to stop talking to (former prosecutor Michael) Jarrett. They are not on our side,’ ” Lindsey said on the recording. “… You can’t trust your own local prosecutor? Not in this case. Nope. Not even a little bit.”

Lindsey told Gotro that soon after he was assigned to the Carrizal case, “it became immediately apparent” that her accusation that Reyna was withholding evidence was true.

Twin Peaks cases unravel as 3rd anniversary arrives

Last edited:
Is there non edited continuos footage released? What they showed was a bunch of people reacting to gunfire ducking for cover an one drawing a handgun in a defensive posture. Clearly non of the bikers inside/on the patio started anything. Any footage from outside where it started?

Now I understand. Just found out, this was likely a setup by the Texas DPS. Outside footage from local business's show some highly suspect actions by the DPS.

And while they still won't say how many, it's been both proven and admitted to that at least some of the 9 killed were killed by police. Likely the majority.

There's also the second side of things. And that's the federal side. And it's probably even more corrupt than the state, with less accountability.

I think it’s a pretty incredible incident. At the very least, it’s an example of complete and utter government incompetence. At worst it’s an example of straight up government corruption and murder. I’m not sure what it is but it’s probably some combination of both, to various extents.

I'm glad people are keeping up with this, I've believed since this happened, there was a cover up to protect killer cops. All the witnesses to the shooting were arrested, the national media buried the story after a week, coroners office never released any information about the wounds of those shot and whether they were shot with rifles (which police would have used) or handguns (which bikers would have used).

Of all the cameras that were recording, I don't recall seeing one biker shoot at another.

Texas state government is far more aggressive than what we’re used to in the northeast. I’ve seen it in business a few times now. Some people think of Tx as some sort of haven of liberty because it leans conservative but that couldn’t be further from the truth.

Texas state government is far more aggressive than what we’re used to in the northeast. I’ve seen it in business a few times now. Some people think of Tx as some sort of haven of liberty because it leans conservative but that couldn’t be further from the truth.

TX is a statist's Mecca. It just oppresses in a way "conservative" NPCs want it to, so "DoNt MeSs WiT mUh TeXaS!"

I'm glad people are keeping up with this, I've believed since this happened, there was a cover up to protect killer cops. All the witnesses to the shooting were arrested, the national media buried the story after a week, coroners office never released any information about the wounds of those shot and whether they were shot with rifles (which police would have used) or handguns (which bikers would have used).

Of all the cameras that were recording, I don't recall seeing one biker shoot at another.

I’ll see if I can find it but there definitely were some bikers shooting people. There were also definitely cops who shot people, as at least one even testified to that fact in court.

There is almost no question there was a coverup. There is a huge question as to what exactly is being covered up.

This compilation shows some of it.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kRLI-WzgLac

Last edited:
Guns and Hammers and all on video. Nobody goes to jail. Nine people dead and at least 20 injured. I hope that DA is elected and can be tossed.

Bikers plan A "I don't know anything, I didn't do anything."
Bikers Plan B "I didn't do anything, I don't know anything."
Bikers Plan C "Lawyer! I want my Lawyer!"

Back
Top Bottom