9 dead in biker shooting in Waco, Texas.

From facebook. Is there truth behind these claims?

WHY have no charges been filed yet EACH of those in custody have a $1,000,000 bond?

WHY were those who had LEGAL carry permits arrested?

WHY are so many being held in jail that do not have records, were not part of the OMG's they (PD) were targeting?

WHY are ALL BIKES of those in jail being confiscated via Civil Forfeiture?

WHY are bikers that had NO association with their targets being held on $1,000,000 bond? MANY are Christian Bikers and Veteran Bikers who committed no crime other than being on the scene?

There is obviously a lot more to the story then what was originally reported by the police (and most of the media has no idea how to investigate, only report what they are told). I really wish the police in general haven't had there credibility destroyed so much and we could actually believe what they said

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Is everything a freaking conspiracy?

Now this is being tied into all the other conspiracy theories? It simply can't be two OMG's disputing turf? Aren't the Cossacks an affiliate to the HA's, I'd think they were hoping to get 'made' by taking on the Bandiditos. Maybe someone deeper into the 1% can counter this thinking, but if you want the patch, you have to earn it.

How's that for a theory?

edit: Had wrong OMG, thought it was Mongols, but was Bandiditos.

Last edited:

Now this is being tied into all the other conspiracy theories? It simply can't be two OMG's disputing turf? Aren't the Cossacks an affiliate to the HA's, I'd think they were hoping to get 'made' by taking on the Bandiditos. Maybe someone deeper into the 1% can counter this thinking, but if you want the patch, you have to earn it.

How's that for a theory?

edit: Had wrong OMG, thought it was Mongols, but was Bandiditos.

Shhhhh. Stop with the common sense.

The primary beef seems to be between the Bandidos and the Cossacks. The Scimitars were there, based on pics and a club called the Vaqueros. One initial report said this was to be a "summit" of five clubs. http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/19/us/waco-texas-biker-gang-shooting.html

I've heard a couple conflicting stories about the root cause. The Bandidos claim Texas as their own. The Cossacks were formed in Texas so there's the root conflict. I've seen one account that the Cossacks have loosely aligned themselves with HE, sworn enemies of the Bandidos.

Saw a news report today that the Cossacks have active and former military ties and are obtaining frag grenades and C4 from them for the impending show down.

8 of the 9 dead are identified as Cossacks.

Totally unique situation. No other public shooting has other exhibited similar traits, where there apparently wasn't a single security camera, dash camera, personal camera around to capture anything about it. Nope.
Well, we can always rely on the statements of 1%er MC's......

Last edited:
The primary beef seems to be between the Bandidos and the Cossacks. The Scimitars were there, based on pics and a club called the Vaqueros. One initial report said this was to be a "summit" of five clubs. http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/19/us/waco-texas-biker-gang-shooting.html

I've heard a couple conflicting stories about the root cause. The Bandidos claim Texas as their own. The Cossacks were formed in Texas so there's the root conflict. I've seen one account that the Cossacks have loosely aligned themselves with HE, sworn enemies of the Bandidos.

Saw a news report today that the Cossacks have active and former military ties and are obtaining frag grenades and C4 from them for the impending show down.

8 of the 9 dead are identified as Cossacks.

Well, we can always rely on the statements of 1%er MC's......

bde0a01ae573e889345de05f0f6a4859.jpg

Meet former SSG Walker. He was my supply sergeant in the army. He got kicked out for stealing items from the supply room and selling it to civilians. Not sure what he took, but it was going on for a long time. I was there when this happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hell even the Bandidos sound like angels from Heaven on their website.

If you read anything about outlaw MC ( in particular the Hells Angels) you'll see that many were started by WWII vets when they returned from the war. Just because they are vets it doesn't mean they are virtuous

Spontaneous? Maybe. The events preceding it were certainly calculated, though.

"Ms. Rice said the attack resulted from a popular protest against a U.S.-made video, rather than a pre-planned terrorist attack."[rolleyes]

This guy has no rap sheet, no record, not an MC member or prospect. WTF?

Dig deeper Boris, all is not as it seems at first glance. Membership isn't exactly a public roll but he did have friends & family in at least one of the MC's there that day according to several other articles. This guy is being held up as some innocent bystander because of his purple heart. Maybe he isn't quite as innocent as they are making him out to be, who knows?

"Ms. Rice said the attack resulted from a popular protest against a U.S.-made video, rather than a pre-planned terrorist attack."[rolleyes]

I'm referring to the shoot out in Waco. You know, the topic of this thread?

- - - Updated - - -

Dig deeper Boris, all is not as it seems at first glance. Membership isn't exactly a public roll but he did have friends & family in at least one of the MC's there that day according to several other articles. This guy is being held up as some innocent bystander because of his purple heart. Maybe he isn't quite as innocent as they are making him out to be, who knows?

This. There are many levels to MC "membership". Regardless, it was a CoC event.

- - - Updated - - -

QUOTE]
Aren't you the quick one. That was a dig about the Waco cops with their BS press releases. I'll try to keep it simple in the future.

- - - Updated - - -

QUOTE]
Aren't you the quick one. That was a dig about the Waco cops with their BS press releases. I'll try to keep it simple in the future.

Or try to keep it relevant and factual. Either way, I'll keep you straight.

- - - Updated - - -

This. There are many levels to MC "membership". Regardless, it was a CoC event.

Yep

And the "Un-arrested email" Can't verify the validity of it yet. And I'm not supporting either side of this, just find all the different accounts of what happened interesting. This also has a copy of the complaint

https://docs.google.com/file/d/1bc05lZCaghf7Uo8XBzU1Oly4QplD5P1_GwFlvpJ3jA3yidA5_kLdFzhrol94eV7x12ZT7KolEUVa2u7d/edit?pli=1

WHY can't someone simply read the news and get most of their questions answered....

[rofl]

How's that for a theory?

Good solid theory. And arresting hundreds of people from unrelated gangs for conspiracy to commit murder as reported by the news I read as Marlet suggested is totally consistent with it.

Back
Top Bottom