9 dead in biker shooting in Waco, Texas.

I see four but whos counting.

Daily Mail has updated shot of this scene, they show the dead guys under blankets finally.

Might be one more, look closely

rr8lq5K.jpg

I know plenty of bikers, many of whom are affiliated with different chapters and can honestly say they're some of the best people I know and could count on if I needed anything. Once in a while shit like this happens. Their rules, their way of life, I don't question it.

whats crazy according to the article I read..the cops knew something was up and had @18 officers at the scene PRIOR to the shootout...how angry/stupid do you have to be to start a shoot out with a rival gang with that many cops present

Seriously. Why not just give them a sand pit somewhere to settle their differences?
No innocents were hurt this time. Giving them a place would eliminate the possibilities.

Seriously. Why not just give them a sand pit somewhere to settle their differences?
No innocents were hurt this time. Giving them a place would eliminate the possibilities.
They are in Texas. I think if they wanted to find a less populated area to go to war, they would not have a hard time

I just checked my bucket list and "Rat out biker gangs following a shootout" wasn't on it. Neither is "Work with the police to investigate the bikers who hang out at my restaurant".

I'd be willing to bet the restaurant owner is involved with those gangs one way or another.

Morning news said the cops were shooting, too. How many casualties due to their fire? Probably unknown.
Meanwhile, the score in Rahm Emmanuel's Chicago is 40 shot since Friday.

To go another direction, ya'll realize this was at Twin Peaks, a Hooter's knockoff where the waitresses have uniforms like this:

This thread is now useful BECAUSE it has pics. Go Google-Fu you're favorite and post.

twin-peaks-girls.jpg

Huh? Hipster is with law enforcement??
I figured he was with the Zac Brown Band, just there to provide entertainment, the soundtrack etc....

Was dragged to a Zac Brown Band concert. The camera guy that was filming for the jumbotron panned across the cases on stage and over two stickers. One was I (heart) bacon and the other was Magpul. Was hoping he would pan over it again, but never did.

Back
Top Bottom