>>2nd Amendment March DC<< ***BUS TRIP***

Is Hanwei coming on the bus?

I will be there [grin]

So... Is anyone going to carry on this trip? Or is everyone going naked? I hadn't thought about it until just now. I have my non-res NH, UT, and PA licenses but they don't help in half of the states we'll be driving through... not to mention our final destination is a no-go for CCW. Oh well... I guess we're going naked?

Last edited:
I will be there [grin]

So... Is anyone going to carry on this trip? Or is everyone going naked? I hadn't thought about it until just now. I have my non-res NH, UT, and PA licenses but they don't help in half of the states we'll be driving through... not to mention our final destination is a no-go for CCW. Oh well... I guess we're going naked?

I am glad it only took you 7 minutes to realize carrying in DC was likely a stupid move. [grin]

How about Patriot?

That scene when he rides along side the marching solders holding up the tattered flag makes me want to start doing push ups every time.

I have a feeling that this might be one of the most heavily armed group as far as knives/OC go (haven't checked knife/OC legality in DC). How about we each pack some cold steels and do a show&tell on the bus (only legal stuff, of course)?

Update: after some Google-fu: You get an extra half inch allowance than in Boston WRT blade length, and OC might be out too. Let's do baseball bats, it's spring training time!

(b) No person shall within the District of Columbia possess, with intent to use unlawfully against another, an imitation pistol, or a dagger, dirk, razor, stiletto, or knife with a blade longer than 3 inches, or other dangerous weapon.

District of Columbia - 22-3214. (a) No person shall within
the District of Columbia possess any... switchblade knife

Washington D.C.: Must register pepper spray possesion with local law enforcement

Last edited:
b) No person shall within the District of Columbia possess, with intent to use unlawfully against another, an imitation pistol, or a dagger, dirk, razor, stiletto, or knife with a blade longer than 3 inches, or other dangerous weapon.

Looks like an "add-on" charge.

I'll be driving down on my own since I'll be visiting my brother the week before. I would, however like to link up with you guys while you're all there. Someone PM me and we can exchange phone numbers to meet up.

My wife and I are heading down on the 17th. I'd like to meet up with the NES/MA group also.

Kiver, I may have recruited a father and son. The Dad is one of my staff instructors at camp. Pencil in 2 if you would and I'll confirm over the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom