>>2nd Amendment March DC<< ***BUS TRIP***

You still in Somerville? You could swing up to Burlington and we could go from there. What kind of vehicle do you have? I've got a Ram 1500 could fit 4 comfortably, 6 uncomfortably, but eats gas like mad.

I live near Burlington. My brother is in the Somerville area.
Both of us have Audi A4's. The front passengers are fine but the rear passengers have very little legroom. It's only a 1:15 drive right?

Kiver, payment for 2 in the sum of 109.18 sent via gunpal.

Sorry it took so long, I had some financial emergencies I had to handle. Thank you for handling the leg work on this.

Ed

I have been real busy lately, but I wanted to thank everyone for making this happen. NES is an amazing place with amazing people. I was ready to give up on this at least three times when someone would contact me, pledge or just to say keep the faith. I let it ride when my brain said kill it. I am giving reps to all those who made this happen and I wish it were more. Again a huge

THANK YOU

Yeah Kaisha and I are coming from the Harvard Appleseed Sunday, driving to my house in Wareham to drop the rifles off, then heading out to Springfield for the bus. So, needless to say after a weekend like that, we are going to be wiped.

Out of curiosity, and I would like to give back funds to the participants that went over and above the allotted amount just to ensure take off, but are there any additional seats that people could use via sponsorship (seat already paid for)? And if so, would we be willing to offer them to non NES members? I may have some friends and family that would be interested in taking a sponsored seat on the bus if available. Thanks in advance [grin]

Out of curiosity, and I would like to give back funds to the participants that went over and above the allotted amount just to ensure take off, but are there any additional seats that people could use via sponsorship (seat already paid for)? And if so, would we be willing to offer them to non NES members? I may have some friends and family that would be interested in taking a sponsored seat on the bus if available. Thanks in advance [grin]

I would like to fill this bus. This event will only be better with more people. As of right now the bus is paid for. I would love to give back to those that sponsored or paid a little extra. If anyone would like a partial refund from this please PM me.

How many open seats are there left? I've been bumped off my route and now have to work shifts inside the building, where supervisors don't even know I'm supposed to be there.
Basically, I think I would have some genuine interest if there are spots available. Money wouldn't be too big an issue, and it would fit into my work schedule.

Who would be best to contact?

I live near Burlington. My brother is in the Somerville area.
Both of us have Audi A4's. The front passengers are fine but the rear passengers have very little legroom. It's only a 1:15 drive right?

It's been awhile since I drove down that way, I seem to remember it taking about 2 hours, but I could be wrong. Haven't looked at a map yet. Is Hanwei coming on the bus?

How many open seats are there left? I've been bumped off my route and now have to work shifts inside the building, where supervisors don't even know I'm supposed to be there.
Basically, I think I would have some genuine interest if there are spots available. Money wouldn't be too big an issue, and it would fit into my work schedule.

Who would be best to contact?
There is still room...This is the original post

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...t-2nd-Amendment-March-DC-lt-lt-***BUS-TRIP***

I have an extremely non existing video library. If anyone has DVD's they can bring I would be thankful. I have Red Dawn but it is on VHS

I do have several Disney Princess movies though

Back
Top Bottom