• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

>>2nd Amendment March DC<< ***BUS TRIP***

It was so nice getting into bed this morning when I got home. Thanks again Kiver for putting this all together and the donors who picked up the rest of the tab! It was nice to meet you guys. It was a great day with some pretty good speakers, and if this happens again, I'm in! We just gotta remember some chairs and sunscreen[smile]

Kiver - Thanks for all your hard work putting this together. It was a huge success (BTW, you can breath now).
All - It was an honor to travel to DC with you all to stand up for our Freedom. I had a lot of fun.

/John

Thanks to everyone for making the trip possible. I had a blast, and once I wake up for real I will post something a bit more meaningful and add to the picture thread.

It was great having the opportunity to meet so many patriots at one time! I hope to meet again soon. I can't seem to figure out how to put up an avatar next to my name or where to find pic's and post pic's of the event. Tom

It was great having the opportunity to meet so many patriots at one time! I hope to meet again soon. I can't seem to figure out how to put up an avatar next to my name or where to find pic's and post pic's of the event. Tom

Welcome Tom. Glad you joined the NES Forum.

Back
Top Bottom