Your parental rights are being removed, doctors to have private talks with kids

Parents have no parental rights at least not in MA. In the view of the "Progressives" (read Commies), your children belong to the almighty State and not you. If you have any doubts about this see the Justina Pelletier case.

my PCD lost all credibility with me when she asked the 'seat belt question' and responded honstly.. 75-95% of the time... as a surveyor I do a lot of moveing a truck forward 1 block or arround a parking lot, that kind of stuff. I told her this and she responded in a condisending tone that I should wear it 100% time no matter what... After that I ignored everything she has to say unless its something I ask her about first

This!!

And my doc? On my very first visit (needed a new primary care after mine retired), we were having a random discussion and he mentioned something about the Washington Navy Yard shooting...I replied something like "Yeah, that sucks", not really in the mood for a debate with another nitwit-Anti...

He said "Yeah, well, that's what happens when you disarm an entire society. If there had been a good guy with a gun maybe they could have ended it sooner."
I said, incredulously, "Well, if I was there, maybe I would have"
He says "You? Gun owner? What do you shoot?"
I reply "Mostly Glock, some Smith & Wesson..."
He says "Glock here too, S&W, Sigs, AR's...."

We spent the next hour talking about guns and the sorry state of affairs here in what I referred to as the "CommonPuke of LiberChusetts"...

He told me even HE had a hard time from the "nitwit chief of police" in his town renewing his unrestricted LTC-A, despite being a model citizen, etc etc (shocking, eh??).

Needless to say, our family doctor can tell and ask my kids ANYTHING about guns that he chooses to! Especially my SEVENTEEN YEAR OLD daughter, who goes to the range with Daddy often and loves to shoot "her" G26!!!!!

[rofl]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom