You look outside and see kids messing with your car...

I guess they were. Anybody who would kill a kid, even a dirtbag kid, over breaking into a car, is a seriously deranged individual, and I don't want anything to do with them.
That being said, these little shits need to be confronted and maybe get smacked around and perhaps they'll think twice before doing it again.
Kids breaking into cars, carjacking folks kill people all the time whether during the commission of the crime or during the chase, getaway. I'm sure they will graduate to more deadly crimes if they are not stopped. I'm sure these "Kids" have done this before and will only get more violent.

sure these "Kids" have done this before and will only get more violent
still it is your decision if you want to step out and begin a firefight with them over the shit they take away from your property. one has draw a line somewhere, but, it just has to be understood crystal clear now that government and so called justice system is aimed to protect their interests and not yours.

yours attempt to interfere into the process of active crime is the worst crime of them all in their eyes, and you will be punished for that undoubtfully.
if even after all that you still think it is worth it - why not, as anyone chooses the fights they want to be in, after all.

Get the f*** away from my car or I will release hell on you!!!

Would that work? or would this be too much?
cts-7290.jpg

I'm not shooting anyone from a safe distance breaking into my car, regardless if its or kid or adult

I will say that if confronting them you best be prepared to use deadly force if necessary because they could go on the offensive with whatever they were using to break into your car.

It's a shitty situation to be in really

still it is your decision if you want to step out and begin a firefight with them over the shit they take away from your property. one has draw a line somewhere, but, it just has to be understood crystal clear now that government and so called justice system is aimed to protect their interests and not yours.

yours attempt to interfere into the process of active crime is the worst crime of them all in their eyes, and you will be punished for that undoubtfully.
if even after all that you still think it is worth it - why not, as anyone chooses the fights they want to be in, after all.
Correct and I mentioned I live in Ma. so using deadly force to stop someone from stealing your car is a no go.

You can't execute someone based on what you think they're going to do in the future, no matter how "sure" you are.
Who said anything about executing a kid stealing your car, wallet, cell phone, purse etc.? As stated before we live in Ma. so using deadly force to protect your property is a no go. These violent crimes/trends will continue because our society is weak and doesn't have the stomach for true criminal reform. Kids don't get arrested and those that do get sent to prisons that are just breeding grounds, Jr. Colleges for career criminals.

Way back in the day, 1981, I had to do a service call at Jeremiah Burke HS in Jamaica Plain. I came out after the service call to find a young punk trying to break into my car with a screwdriver. I grabbed the kid and he tried to stab me with the screwdriver. We tussled some and I got him by the back of his neck and dragged him into the HS. They called the police. Police came and first thing they said to me was I should've walked away when I saw the punk breaking into my car. So even 40 years ago they were preaching the message don't do anything and call us.
My work truck was broken into while i was at PT in Dedham, I missed the guy by a few minutes but noticed Stop and Shop had cameras( this was 2001) The manager and I went through the recordings while waiting for police and we could clearly see the car, plate and guy who broke in. The cops first reaction was "hey, I know him" I was like great, lets go get my stuff. All of a sudden his attitude changed and he couldn't be sure and the stuff has already been traded for dope. I said just give me a name or address and i will take it from there. Nothing but " see if insurance will pay for it" It didn't.

I guess they were. Anybody who would kill a kid, even a dirtbag kid, over breaking into a car, is a seriously deranged individual, and I don't want anything to do with them.
That being said, these little shits need to be confronted and maybe get smacked around and perhaps they'll think twice before doing it again.

Hummmm. I'm thinking this is coming from my comment. I know I can't shoot them because of where we live. Though, if we lived in Texas, where protecting your property is allowed, I'd have no qualms about shooting the dirtbag where he stands. I don't care if he's a kid or an adult. I think this falls into the conversation where a Karen asks if I value my stuff over a person's life. My response is that that person valued my stuff more than his life. And for the record, I'm not deranged. At least that's what my Mom tells me...... [laugh]

That's the law in most states, it's sometimes beatable but way tougher if the keys are in the ignition. Honestly if someone isn't too hosed at least put the keys in a hidden location, so they can't argue someone intended to drive. Better yet just take an uber to a hotel and sleep it off there, get the car back tomorrow. I only ever had to do that once.. but a $300 night is a lot cheaper than many thousands and a potential disabling conviction. Or worse killing yourself or someone else. A few hundo is basically free to hedge against enormous risk.

I know someone who was very drunk and was going to sleep it off in a rest stop. He saw a statie pull in and climbed into the passenger seat and threw the keys out the window into the woods, cop didn't see him do this. Told the cop that a more sober stranger offered to drive him home in his own car, and then ran off into the woods and stole his keys when they showed up.

I know someone who was very drunk and was going to sleep it off in a rest stop. He saw a statie pull in and climbed into the passenger seat and threw the keys out the window into the woods, cop didn't see him do this. Told the cop that a more sober stranger offered to drive him home in his own car, and then ran off into the woods and stole his keys when they showed up.

I've slept overnight in the back of my SUV at the Riverside Station after taking the train back from a Red Sox game a few times. I specifically slept it off in the back seat as I've heard people got hassled when sleeping in the passenger seat. Getting hassled for not driving when drunk is a real gut punch.

Remember when some of the weather underground terrorists robbed an armored car in NJ and shot an armored car guard, back around 1980? I just happened that weekend to be driving back from NYC to Ithaca. I’d had too much to drink and pulled over to sleep it off in a rest area in NJ. I got woken up by a couple NJ troopers. Fortunately, they had more important people to look for and quickly left me alone.

Hummmm. I'm thinking this is coming from my comment. I know I can't shoot them because of where we live. Though, if we lived in Texas, where protecting your property is allowed, I'd have no qualms about shooting the dirtbag where he stands. I don't care if he's a kid or an adult. I think this falls into the conversation where a Karen asks if I value my stuff over a person's life. My response is that that person valued my stuff more than his life. And for the record, I'm not deranged. At least that's what my Mom tells me...... [laugh]
I've known you through this forum for years and I don't think you're deranged. I also don't think you'd shoot anybody for breaking into your car no matter where you lived. Pistol whip them to within an inch of their life? Yes. But to outright murder them? I don't think you or any other sane person would do that.

istol whip them to within an inch of their life? Yes. But to outright murder them? I don't think you or any other sane person would do that.

Lol and what happens if the dirtbag "accidentally" dies in that process? [rofl] You will feel better because you didn't "mean" to kill him? [rofl]

How is someone who beats the f*** out of someone morally any more righteous than a dude who just headshots a thief? [rofl] You going to put an EKG lead on the
guy while you're beating him up to make sure you dont kill him? You going to examine him for brain bleeds etc so he doesnt just die like x hours later when some clot
happens? [rofl] Really?

You guys with your bizarro morality plays crack me up. "Violence is OK but only just enough to not kill them" [rofl]

I mean for once can we just f***ing stop coddling these people? Or at least mentally stop thinking about them as humans. This isnt a kid who stole a candy bar here.

In reality though in clown world, absolutely none of you/us/anyone here are even going to accost the thief, you're just going to let him drive off or do whatever because everyone here knows its exponentially cheaper to observe and report, for better or worse. Even if these people CLEARLY need to be killed, nobody can do it, because it's
too expensive in freedom and otherwise.

Lol and what happens if the dirtbag "accidentally" dies in that process? [rofl] You will feel better because you didn't "mean" to kill him? [rofl]

How is someone who beats the f*** out of someone morally any more righteous than a dude who just headshots a thief? [rofl] You going to put an EKG lead on the
guy while you're beating him up to make sure you dont kill him? You going to examine him for brain bleeds etc so he doesnt just die like x hours later when some clot
happens? [rofl] Really?

You guys with your bizarro morality plays crack me up. "Violence is OK but only just enough to not kill them" [rofl]

I mean for once can we just f***ing stop coddling these people? Or at least mentally stop thinking about them as humans. This isnt a kid who stole a candy bar here.

In reality though in clown world, absolutely none of you/us/anyone here are even going to accost the thief, you're just going to let him drive off or do whatever because everyone here knows its exponentially cheaper to observe and report, for better or worse. Even if these people CLEARLY need to be killed, nobody can do it, because it's
too expensive in freedom and otherwise.
I just meant to confront and beat down the stranger stealing my truck, I didn't mean for violence to escalate!

My rules work for me and me only.
It's ok if you disagree but just know I honestly don't give a flying F**k as your opinion is completely irrelevant to me anyway.
My opinion is and always will be the only one that counts to me.

There is absolutely no good reason EVER to take a human life in the defense of a piece of property. It does not matter in the least what you think that life is worth so please just shut the F up.
This is my opinion and my personal right to express it.

I do not ask nor do I expect anyone to agree as it is just my own personal opinion.

You can always replace property
You can not replace a human life no matter what stage they may be at or how heartbreaking that individual may be at the time of the offense.

There is absolutely no good reason EVER to take a human life in the defense of a piece of property. It does not matter in the least what you think that life is worth so please just shut the F up.
This is my opinion and my personal right to express it.
How did you come into the ability of knowing exactly what a criminal is going to do? If someone broke into your house in the middle of the night, would you think "well, just let them take whatever property they want. they'll probably stop with that"?

How did you come into the ability of knowing exactly what a criminal is going to do? If someone broke into your house in the middle of the night, would you think "well, just let them take whatever property they want. they'll probably stop with that"?
Lol half this thread will offer the 16 year old with a crowbar a Fresca at 2am.... 🤣

Hmm, did anyone see the video out of TX where the two black youts walk up to a guy in his driveway in broad daylight, stick a Glock with a 33rd mag in his face and demand his keys? I would have shot him in a heartbeat if I thought I could without getting killed. As a society we've reached the tipping point on violent crime and the lack of punishment. If actions don't have consequences be prepared to surrender to the perps. Back in the day I wouldn't shoot some kid for breaking into or trying to steal my car but since the leftists have announced it's open season on Whitey, Asians and successful Americans by black youts and felons it's on.

I mean I've only ever lived in Massachusetts so I'm not positive. But I'm pretty sure you can't shoot a 14 year old for breaking into your car in the other states lol. I'm not even sure what you are arguing. You look out your front door, you see kids breaking into your car, you shoot them and that is ok in the other states, is that your argument here?
A 14 year old can and in some place will kill your ass just as dead as a 25 year old will.
It's not the same world as it was.
There were two 13 year old's that shot and killed a woman pushing a baby in a stroller because she wouldn't give them a cigarette .
Then posted a video on social media waving the gun around and bragging that they "Capped that bitch " because she wasn't showing them proper respect.

A 14 year old can and in some place will kill your ass just as dead as a 25 year old will.
It's not the same world as it was.
There were two 13 year old's that shot and killed a woman pushing a baby in a stroller because she wouldn't give them a cigarette .
Then posted a video on social media waving the gun around and bragging that they "Capped that bitch " because she wasn't showing them proper respect.
You are correct, we've empowered the ghetto rats to prey on society, life means nothing to them. They live in a violent world and there's no rules anymore, it's open season on us thanks to the Leftists. Until THEY start playing the ultimate price the violence will continue. Again, I'm not shooting a kid trying to break into my car because of the law and possible collateral damage, not because I have sympathy for the thief's.

You are correct, we've empowered the ghetto rats to prey on society, life means nothing to them. They live in a violent world and there's no rules anymore, it's open season on us thanks to the Leftists. Until THEY start playing the ultimate price the violence will continue. Again, I'm not shooting a kid trying to break into my car because of the law and possible collateral damage, not because I have sympathy for the thief's.
I would prefer not to as well just to avoid the legal entanglements .
A good tune up serving as a life lesson wouldn't be a bad thing.

one other thing to consider is that the perp may not be alone. You could head out intending to tune up some punk kid only to get blindsided by his two friends.

Back
Top Bottom