• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

You look outside and see kids messing with your car...

A fellow I know told me about an incident many years ago. His dad learned that a man in town had abused his underage relative. His dad went to the man's house, called him outside, and proceeded to start beating the crap out of him. The perp's wife called the cops. When the officer arrived and learned what had led to the situation, he said to my friend's dad: "just don't kill him". The beating continued. The perp moved out of town within days.

This sort of thing wouldn't happen today. Is that good or bad? I don't know.
Around 1976, the local pd found my dad passed out in his running car in a local bar parking lot..... so they gave him a ride home.

Around 1976, the local pd found my dad passed out in his running car in a local bar parking lot..... so they gave him a ride home.
Can't remember where I saw it either LivePD or Cops but some guy was in his car super drunk parked in a parking lot. Car was off and in park but the keys were in the ignition. He told the cops he wanted to sleep it off and not drive drunk but the cops charged him for DUI anyway 'cause the keys were in the ignition' lol.

Walking into an unlocked building is in no way equivalent to a B&E.

Not a great analogy between that and someone who is obviously trying to steal a car, and in a just world should potentially face deadly force for it.
My point is weirder things have happened. 99.9% sure a crime is being committed. But it really doesn't matter. Good luck shooting a car burglar.

did we read the same thread? if someone is obviously trying to pop open your door, smashing a window, or trying to get into your car, it's not the same as a "oopsie doopsie, me and my giant van that has WINDSHIELD REPAIR written on the side must be purveying services to the wrong automobile!"
Yeh man. I used to pop into cars for a living. That's why I can see how something unusual but innocent could occur. Trust me I'd be pissed if my car was broken into. Just not pissed enough to murder an 8th grader.

Yeh man. I used to pop into cars for a living. That's why I can see how something unusual but innocent could occur. Trust me I'd be pissed if my car was broken into. Just not pissed enough to murder an 8th grader.
I'm not sure I'd ask for the car thief's ID and check a birthdate on everyone in their pull up car before acting. you're 2 massachusetts 4 me

I'm not sure I'd ask for the car thief's ID and check a birthdate on everyone in their pull up car before acting. you're 2 massachusetts 4 me
I mean I've only ever lived in Massachusetts so I'm not positive. But I'm pretty sure you can't shoot a 14 year old for breaking into your car in the other states lol. I'm not even sure what you are arguing. You look out your front door, you see kids breaking into your car, you shoot them and that is ok in the other states, is that your argument here?

Can't remember where I saw it either LivePD or Cops but some guy was in his car super drunk parked in a parking lot. Car was off and in park but the keys were in the ignition. He told the cops he wanted to sleep it off and not drive drunk but the cops charged him for DUI anyway 'cause the keys were in the ignition' lol.
That's the law in most states, it's sometimes beatable but way tougher if the keys are in the ignition. Honestly if someone isn't too hosed at least put the keys in a hidden location, so they can't argue someone intended to drive. Better yet just take an uber to a hotel and sleep it off there, get the car back tomorrow. I only ever had to do that once.. but a $300 night is a lot cheaper than many thousands and a potential disabling conviction. Or worse killing yourself or someone else. A few hundo is basically free to hedge against enormous risk.

I mean I've only ever lived in Massachusetts so I'm not positive. But I'm pretty sure you can't shoot a 14 year old for breaking into your car in the other states lol. I'm not even sure what you are arguing. You look out your front door, you see kids breaking into your car, you shoot them and that is ok in the other states, is that your argument here?
I'm arguing that if someone is smashing into your car or breaking into your house, don't politely ask for their ID to verify age like a sycophant for the big money that's f***ed our country.

Your stance is what, just let someone finish orgasming into your a**h*** before awkardly saying that you don't consent?

Your stance is what, just let someone finish orgasming into your a**h*** before awkardly saying that you don't consent?

Metro Escalate GIF by KreativCopy

I'm arguing that if someone is smashing into your car or breaking into your house, don't politely ask for their ID to verify age like a sycophant for the big money that's f***ed our country.

Ok. I mean I'm not going to stop you. Shoot an 8th grader for breaking into your car without your consent 🤣.big tough middle aged balding desk job man on a gun forum lol. Seriously you will be completely gaped in cedar junction within 6 months. Job lost. Friends gone. Wife gone. You can't seriously think you have good ideas.

To answer your question I would make known my opposition to consent just prior to the orgasm.

Ok. I mean I'm not going to stop you. Shoot an 8th grader for breaking into your car without your consent 🤣.big tough middle aged balding desk job man on a gun forum lol. Seriously you will be completely gaped in cedar junction within 6 months. Job lost. Friends gone. Wife gone. You can't seriously think you have good ideas.

To answer your question I would make known my opposition to consent just prior to the orgasm.
you are the peak massachusetts joke of a boy. i'm saying that when things happen, they happen fast. i've confronted an intruder before, have you? have you ever taken the .380 your wife let you buy for your birthday out of your purse in the middle of the night or did her boyfriend borrow it for a range day? i don't want to stress you out and have you question your "in this house we believe" sign on your front lawn, but when you're on the defense, you typically are working with very incomplete information.

also, my hairline is keeping up great, but don't worry because my wife and i are a great team and i wouldn't even throw your mom a pity f***.

Again, I can't believe what I'm reading here.

If I catch some dirtbag breaking into my truck, car, barn, shed, or whatever, you can guaran-goddamn-tee he is getting confronted by me. He's getting a shotgun stuck in his face. Pretty good chance he's getting butt-stroked by that same shotgun. This is after I dialed 911 and left the phone on. I don't want to kill anybody just for stealing my stuff, but he shows a weapon and all bets are off.

I can't contemplate living someplace where a grown man thinks it’s better to just let the dirtbag steal his stuff.
This is life in Latoya Destroya’s city. The law-abiding get punished and those that have nothing to lose skip court dates and face no consequences

8th grader will shoot your ass in this town and likely not face much consequence

Black D.C. employee shoots and kills a black 13 year old kid messing with his car around 4 AM and "While the community and family mourns the death of the young teenager and try to come to grips with what happened, others are trying to make it into a race issue."

Again, I can't believe what I'm reading here.

If I catch some dirtbag breaking into my truck, car, barn, shed, or whatever, you can guaran-goddamn-tee he is getting confronted by me. He's getting a shotgun stuck in his face. Pretty good chance he's getting butt-stroked by that same shotgun. This is after I dialed 911 and left the phone on. I don't want to kill anybody just for stealing my stuff, but he shows a weapon and all bets are off.

I can't contemplate living someplace where a grown man thinks its better to just let the dirtbag steal his stuff.

I thought people were talking about killing the thief?

Thieves should definitely face some sort of immediate punishment from the victim.. Personally I wouldn't kill someone over something like that, not because I don't think the fvcker deserves it, I just don't want the headaches that go along with it... If he happens to get run over by a truck fleeing the scene I would just record it and submit to WorldStarHipHop :)

Now, if someone harms someone I love or care for, all bets are off.

As we all know we can't shoot someone for breaking into or attempting to steal your car in the Peoples Republic so it's a non-issue.
Car thefts, carjacking incidents, shoplifting, robberies, etc. are up all over the country so the Leftist plan is working. Attack Whitey's property and security to punish us for our history of racism, if innocent minorities are also victims so be it.

I thought people were talking about killing the thief?

Thieves should definitely face some sort of immediate punishment from the victim.. Personally I wouldn't kill someone over something like that, not because I don't think the fvcker deserves it, I just don't want the headaches that go along with it... If he happens to get run over by a truck fleeing the scene I would just record it and submit to WorldStarHipHop :)

Now, if someone harms someone I love or care for, all bets are off.
I guess they were. Anybody who would kill a kid, even a dirtbag kid, over breaking into a car, is a seriously deranged individual, and I don't want anything to do with them.
That being said, these little shits need to be confronted and maybe get smacked around and perhaps they'll think twice before doing it again.

Back
Top Bottom