• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

You guys remeber when agency used to charge 3 grand to make your glock look stupid

I remember people telling me what they spent blinging out a glock or buying a blinged out glock.

I'm like yeah.....no worries....someone will always buy it for 400 bucks....no matter what you put into it.

Like Cake frosting a Harley......go ahead, but every dollar you throw into it will provide zero return at time of resale...or value.........unless you run into an idiot.

In the case of both...I'd rather have a stock model thats been unf***ed with.

Meh, no different than having art hanging on your walls or having a gun engraved. Some folks like utilitarian and some like bling. I don’t have the DE tiger stripe but who am I to judge. Live and let live.

Meh, no different than having art hanging on your walls or having a gun engraved. Some folks like utilitarian and some like bling. I don’t have the DE tiger stripe but who am I to judge. Live and let live.
The look is ok it just reminded me of the old agency/seekins builds that were liks a glock plus 3k

I'll make your Glock look stupid for $1500 and save you $1500.

Step 1 buy a stupid looking Glock in the classified with emoji's in the listing. for $800
Step 2 Sell it to you for $1500.
Step 3 Spend profits on hookers and blow.

Last edited:
The look is ok it just reminded me of the old agency/seekins builds that were liks a glock plus 3k
Yeah, I certainly can find other stuff to spend $3K on. I’d rather just buy something higher end like a nice 1911 or a nice rifle if I’m blowing that coin.

I had my gen 4 Glock 30 undercut and stippled by a local guy years ago because I wanted a better grip and I hate grip sleeves and the finger grooves. Cost me $120 and I understand that it decreased its resale value over all. But I’ve but 10k+ rounds through it and won’t ever sell it anyway. Considering having the slide cut for an RMR currently as it’s back into rotation as my edc

I would never spend $2000+ on a Glock with fancy cuts and paint but I don’t mind if other people do! If I’m spending that kinda coin it ain’t gonna be Tupperware…

Think of it as you would a gold package on a Lexus or Cadillac. You too can pay an extra $100 to dress up your Barbie Doll, although in Massachusetts you still have to know the dance steps.

Some people are just skinflints and think $1500 guns are expensive. Meanwhile there are loads of people who see no issue with that amount because to them it’s the same as buying a stock Glock.

Back
Top Bottom