Wow, this ex-cop has really gone crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
They do. Nobody got in trouble for offing the midnight golfer. These things are not isolated incidents or one bad apple.

Wake up? Explain? I see some on here rooting for a murderer. A see others saying he's a dirtbag. Those that call the black guy a murdering dirtbag are somehow statist that condone abuses by the LAPD. So by your logic anyone that thinks this ex-cop is bad, MUST be a statist.

You automatically side with what the MSM tells you. The LAPD shot at least 2 innocent people to catch this guy. That's ok though.

You don't know, you were not there. You brand this guy a murderer based on what the media tells you.

Last edited:
They do. Nobody got in trouble for offing the midnight golfer. These things are not isolated incidents or one bad apple.

Two different topics. No one is defending police misconduct. The topic is this nutjob that wants to kill anyone and everyone in a police uniform and their families.

- - - Updated - - -

YoThe LAPD shot at least 2 innocent people to catch this guy. That's ok though.

Says who? the MSM? The same MSM that said the ex-cop shot innocent people. You believe the MSM when it supports your argument?

Who said it was ok?

Last edited:
Two different topics. No one is defending police misconduct. The topic is this nutjob that wants to kill anyone and everyone in a police uniform and their families.

- - - Updated - - -

Says who? the MSM? The same MSM that said the ex-cop shot innocent people. You believe the MSM when it supports your argument?

Who said it was ok?

Says the two people who were shot by LEO.

The lapd chief defended the shooting of the innocents, quote is in one of the linked articles, paraphrased 'police have to make it home safe' as for going after the kids of his enemies that is asymetric warfare for you. Same idea as hiding behind trees instead of lining up in the open wearing red coats, whoever writes the history gets to call it smart or cowardly.

The lapd chief defended the shooting of the innocents, quote is in one of the linked articles, paraphrased 'police have to make it home safe' as for going after the kids of his enemies that is asymetric warfare for you. Same idea as hiding behind trees instead of lining up in the open wearing red coats, whoever writes the history gets to call it smart or cowardly.

The minutemen shot at soldiers, not unarmed civilians. The police chief saying his men need to make it home safe is not the equivilent to telling his officers to shoot civilians. Seriously??????

He was justifying that particular shoot. Cops have been killing America's children long enough that the lapd will see little sympathy. Midnight golfer was someones kid. Right wrong whatever, in the publics mind the police have lost the moral high ground, and the benefit of the doubt.

The cops have now shot up TWO unrelated vehicles which kind of sort of matched the description of Rambo's truck.

Women shot by cops were just delivering papers - U.S. News

The two newspaper delivery women's Toyota truck:
130207-blue-truck-lapd-hmed-5p.photoblog600.jpg

Less than half an hour later, and only two blocks away, a black Honda shares the Toyota's fate. No one was injured.
130207-honda-shooting-lapd-hmed-5p.380;380;7;70;0.jpg

If you live in LA County and drive a dark-colored Japanese pickup truck... for GOD'S SAKE, STAY HOME!

*Update: Looks like they finally caught the suspects truck, so you may now safely resume driving your Japanese light pickups.
AP484547677482_620x350.jpg

Last edited:
Cops kill innocent people all the time. Not saying I'm for or against this guy. He's just doing what lots of them do.

Well, now they're violating 4A rights up in the mountains. Door to door searches for the fugitive in the area the burned out truck was found.

Also, anybody wonder if the individuals in those two shot up pickups were black? Cause the damn trucks look very little like the Nissan that guy was actually driving.

Im not routing for this ***hole, hopefully he does die, but im not rooting for the police either, I hope an Armed civilian takes him down so:

A, this ***clown is stopped
B, it embarrasses the LAPD and every Anti out there

Cops don't like being outcopped by one of their own.
Now, they have this monster they created to deal with.
It looks to me like he was not treated well and it broke him.
He really does need to pick his targets more wisely. Killing those not directly involved in his situation is a tad off.

Exactly. I wish he'd stick to just those he's actually pissed off at. This is going to make an interesting movie.

Cops don't like being outcopped by one of their own.
Now, they have this monster they created to deal with.
It looks to me like he was not treated well and it broke him.
He really does need to pick his targets more wisely. Killing those not directly involved in his situation is a tad off.

He declared war on the LAPD, these targets were relative to the LAPD. He stated he was going to go after families. I love how the LAPD dont have a duty to protect us, but are out protecting the neighborhoods of cops. The thin blue line is strong

@ Fivepack,

Absolutely. For the record, I can't support this guy since he is killing innocent people. I can understand and agree with appears to be his mindset, but NOT his execution: Cause the most mental and physical damage as possible to his enemies. A great strategy in any conflict. BUT, while this might be war in his head.....this isn't war, in the classic sense. Maybe it is, I'm sure someone will try to argue that.

He is killing people with tenuous connection to his anguish. That is indefensible.
Sure, the LAPD are killing innocent people in their fear and sense of self-preservation. But their bad doesn't make for Dorner's good.
It is BAD and BAD, or, maybe BAD vs BAD. It is all bad.

And, yup, if it doesn't get the whitewash, it is going to make one hell of a movie.
If this doesn't get wrapped up in a week, I can see the local populace going into Robin Hood mode for this guy. At that point, LA will burn.

You automatically side with what the MSM tells you. The LAPD shot at least 2 innocent people to catch this guy. That's ok though.

You don't know, you were not there. You brand this guy a murderer based on what the media tells you.

Um, no. We believe what the suspect himself has said/wrote

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

Popular Videos - Framingham, Massachusetts - The Framingham Tab

Jump ahead to around 2:30. "I'd like to personally thank the driver for his cooperation" ??? I hope he's sitting in his lawyers office at this very second................

That's unbelievable. They're looking for a silver Nissan Titan, so they just open fire randomly on a blue Toyota Tacoma and a black Honda Ridgeline, without even attempting to identify the driver. Excellent police work. These people need to lose their jobs.

That's unbelievable. They're looking for a silver Nissan Titan, so they just open fire randomly on a blue Toyota Tacoma and a black Honda Ridgeline, without even attempting to identify the driver. Excellent police work. These people need to lose their jobs.

I was just about to post that. How the hell does a bright blue truck look close enough to a gray one to decide to shoot it up?

I was just about to post that. How the hell does a bright blue truck look close enough to a gray one to decide to shoot it up?

Well in defense of the cops, they had their lights off. Surely that must be a capital offense in Cali by now.

I'm sure they will get a good talking to with a lot of phrases like "You're a good cop dammit, but in my precinct we play by the rules" and "the mayor is all over my ass on this one", followed by "now get out of my office".

No, they need to go to jail for attempted murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom