Wow, this ex-cop has really gone crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolverines. He is a freedom fighter. Cops should be proud one you guys finally stood up for what is right. Shooting up newspaper delivery women really. Tsk tsk tsk that wont win you any friends. Just as it is important for politicians to note the sheer volume of gun sales nevermind the polls, police should note the public reaction to this guy. Methinks most people range from idle amusement to downright cheering, police have a national image(knowledge) problem.

Police Shoot Newspaper Delivery Women Mistaken For Christopher Dorner During Manhunt [UPDATED]: LAist

6a00d8341c630a53ef017d40da0bf1970c-640wi.jpg

Looks to be about 30 rounds..

I'm getting all warm and fuzzy on the inside waiting to see how this pans out for the LAPD.

Wow.

I think we're getting a handle on who the statist are here.

How so? Is it because a few of us don't condone the cold blooded killing of that girl and her fiancé? The cops that shot the two women in the truck were wrong. Don't confuse condemning the gunman with supporting the actions of the LAPD.

He allegedly murdered some former cops daughter or niece and her fiance (or vice versa). Hes a scumbag killer. His gripes likely do have validity but rooting for someone to kill random cops is straight ****ed up, let alone their families. You guys are basically supporting a terrorist if you are supporting this clown. He is not a vigalante, he is a terrorist. Big difference. If he was going after specific targets within the pd who had gotten away with killing people that would be one thing, but hes just killing innocent people at this point. Hes a terrorist.

Mike

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

This,

But on a different note, the cops who shot the women trying to deliver the newspapers should be removed from duty immediately and prosecuted fully (as anyone else would be). I think it’s safe to say that a lot of people are getting tired of the double standard to put it mildly. I just spent the last hour arguing with a local officer that seems to think its fine to shoot on a vehicle when you haven’t seen the suspect, haven’t seen a gun/weapon on their person. He kept saying “the totality of the circumstances” when attempting to say they may have been justified. I just said I was very disappointed to hear him attempt to defend this incident. They would be much better off just saying that the officers made a very poor decision, not try and defend it. His response was we have to make sure we make it home to our families. So, I guess, those women are less important.

This,

His response was we have to make sure we make it home to our families. So, I guess, those women are less important.

He knew the profession had its risks when he accepted the job. Police need to accept those risks or look for a new career.

I agree and that was almost word for word my next statement to him. He attempted to justify again by saying that "This guy has raged war against the police and their families... who the **** knows if he has others with him.... people who want to "join the cause" to kill police and their families...."

My response was "
Dude, that logic is pretty scary to me XXXXXX. We are way on oposite sides of the line of reasonable here. If you can't see the suspect, you can't see a gun/weapon, you can't start shooting period. If police start shooting innocent civilians for no other reason than they did not get out of their car, yes, they may have more people with them in the future.

I agree and that was almost word for word my next statement to him. He attempted to justify again by saying that "This guy has raged war against the police and their families... who the **** knows if he has others with him.... people who want to "join the cause" to kill police and their families...."

My response was "
Dude, that logic is pretty scary to me XXXXXX. We are way on oposite sides of the line of reasonable here. If you can't see the suspect, you can't see a gun/weapon, you can't start shooting period. If police start shooting innocent civilians for no other reason than they did not get out of their car, yes, they may have more people with them in the future.

So your cop friend thought it was ok to unload on a truck, not knowing who the occupants were or if they were armed, on a hunch? Even though those women will likely survive, unlike TV gunshot wounds often leave lifelong problems. Those cops changed the lives of two innocent women because they were frightened. I think they need to look into a new career more suited to them, like florist.

Only a matter of time before these jokers (LAPD) shoot up a car full of kids or teens. When that happens the entire city could very well tear itself apart.

So your cop friend thought it was ok to unload on a truck, not knowing who the occupants were or if they were armed, on a hunch? Even though those women will likely survive, unlike TV gunshot wounds often leave lifelong problems. Those cops changed the lives of two innocent women because they were frightened. I think they need to look into a new career more suited to them, like florist.

Unfortunately yes, because of “the totality of the circumstances” ………….”they had a split second”. I said, where are you getting this “split second” you mentioned twice, did these ladies draw down on them? Did they try and run them over? I think not, they had all the time in the world to call for backup and not turn their truck into swiss.
At this point, I almost wish I did not have this conversation. I will not be able to look at him the same again. He is more than a friend really, he is family.

Its hard for me to believe how brazen the police are with their use of firearms. Someone posted that video of the drug addict that was shot holding the golf club, and its just ridiculous. Even on the shaking camera I saw it was a golf club, but it was like the cop thought he was the terminator. Human target: shoot to kill. He didn't know WHO the hell was in the house. Who cares, I have a warrant that says I can shoot whoever the hell I want.

"Yes, I thought his spatula was a gun, and his grilled ham and cheese looked like a brick of C4 from where I was. I believed he was terrorist." [rolleyes]

Isn't the truck that the women were in a Toyota and not a Nissan? If so, then they fired on a blue truck that LOOKED similar to what the suspect was ALLEGEDLY driving.
That right there is pretty ****ing messed up if you ask me. [thinking]

How so? Is it because a few of us don't condone the cold blooded killing of that girl and her fiancé? The cops that shot the two women in the truck were wrong. Don't confuse condemning the gunman with supporting the actions of the LAPD.

How so? Police shoot at least 2 innocent bystanders, luckily, they weren't shot dead.

The police have shot as many people as he did. But that's ok.

You're ready willing and able to string this guy up without any actual facts?

Last edited:
And anti police brutality in a way no one has yet been. Funny thing one of the news stories said the police had contact with him in the morning before the cop was shot and that he escaped, when has anyone escaped the lapd in a car? Only thing I can figure is they didn't call it in as that would have brought the news helicopters and I'm sure the apprehension instructions are not fit for video.
i'm definitely not.

this lunatic is:

pro obama
pro hillary
anti NRA
pro AWB/gun control
pro Piers Morgan

etc...

How so? Police shoot at least 2 innocent bystanders, luckily, they weren't shot dead.

Has anyone posted support of the cops that shot those two women? No, I don't think so. This guy did shoot and kill two innocent people and later in another city shot two cop, killing one. Do you condone that?

Easy peasant those people the cops shot weren't the children of cops, so they don't count/sarcasm

the cops that have shot at innocent civilians should be facing significant prison time.

for the lunatic at large, hopefully they do kill him so our tax dollars will not have to be used to support him.

Last edited:
I remember when police officers were part of the community, when you could actually trust them, when you new them personally by interaction.

Sadly those days are gone I guess.

Easy peasant those people the cops shot weren't the children of cops, so they don't count/sarcasm

Again, who here has posted support of the police that shot those two women?

- - - Updated - - -

the cops that have shot and shot at innocent civilians should be facing significant prison time.

for the lunatic at large, hopefully they do kill him so our tax dollars will not have to be used to support him.

I agree.

Any new word on this guy, or has he gone Rambo in the woods for the night?

Somebody call Col. Trautman...

As an afterthought, black guy goes Rambo on LAPD because of their corruption and mistreatment of people in their custody... what are the odds that if this lasts any longer we're going to have LA race riots 2.0 on our hands?

Has anyone posted support of the cops that shot those two women? No, I don't think so. This guy did shoot and kill two innocent people and later in another city shot two cop, killing one. Do you condone that?

I don't condone anybody hurting anyone.

Wake up. It went from protect and serve to law enforcement.

I don't condone anybody hurting anyone.

Wake up. It went from protect and serve to law enforcement.

Wake up? Explain? I see some on here rooting for a murderer. A see others saying he's a dirtbag. Those that call the black guy a murdering dirtbag are somehow statist that condone abuses by the LAPD. So by your logic anyone that thinks this ex-cop is bad, MUST be a statist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom