• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WOW

Left leaning rag actually put in the story man with a gun stops a crime in progress
I’ve watched a million fight videos if I’ve seen one. A lesson I’ve learned is that a white guy will knock you out and walk away. Same with Latinos as a rule. Blacks are going to kick you in the skull and stomp your head until you are in a coma. I’ll plead guilty to da racism if this observation meets the criteria.

The age of the fist fight is over thanks to ghetto culture. Any confrontation you find yourself in could easily be life or death. Less so in a small town.

If you are over 40 and nt a trained fighter, you walk away. If they follow you, draw and let them know you would rather die in prison in 30 years than on the street today. Your life is in danger dealing with these f***ing animals.

Seems like that is the culture now
Any words or wrong looks at them, they considered physical assault.
Not to mention the revolving door of the Soros DA's. They are back on the streets in less time than police can write the report.
All by design....

I’ve watched a million fight videos if I’ve seen one. A lesson I’ve learned is that a white guy will knock you out and walk away. Same with Latinos as a rule. Blacks are going to kick you in the skull and stomp your head until you are in a coma. I’ll plead guilty to da racism if this observation meets the criteria.

The age of the fist fight is over thanks to ghetto culture. Any confrontation you find yourself in could easily be life or death. Less so in a small town.

If you are over 40 and nt a trained fighter, you walk away. If they follow you, draw and let them know you would rather die in prison in 30 years than on the street today. Your life is in danger dealing with these f***ing animals.
So you've learned nothing

that last part, been there done that, and it worked out just fine. No one died or went to jail and would not hesitate to do what I did again, exactly the way I did it.

All you did was tell everyone here you don't like spanish or black people
I have nothing against either. However, a black person that is going to attack a random white person on the street has racially motivated anger and feels justified in stomping you into the pavement because of “da racism”

Get your woke shit outta here. But it’s Christmas, let’s play nice. Merry Christmas brother.

Back
Top Bottom