Wow, this ex-cop has really gone crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
their only hope to get him is to set up some camo positions, and put a big box of glazed donuts in a clearing.

This guy obviously has a beef with the LAPD, the story I heard is that he filed a complaint against another officer for brutality in regards to an already detained suspect. The LAPD 'investigated' and found no evidence, and shortly after this guy was tossed. Seems that the Gerald Celente rule is in effect.

I consider this whole situation an intelligence goldmine to 'What does a PD do when it is being hunted?'

So far, they get real trigger happy and deploy units to protect there own. I noticed the deployment of these units on some reports - not the smartest way to set up imo. Trigger happy is going to get old real quick with the residents.

Next up is illegal searches of homes and vehicles - just my guess.

I feel sympathy for those effected by this, very few people deserve to die, and these ain't them. Prayers for all those involved and I hope this turns out the best it can.

Last edited:
Police Shoot Newspaper Delivery Women Mistaken For Christopher Dorner During Manhunt [UPDATED]: LAist

6a00d8341c630a53ef017d40da0bf1970c-640wi.jpg

Looks to be about 30 rounds..

Un****ingbelievable.

I count 30+ bullet holes in that blue truck. This isn't like the truck was coming at the cops, no, this is from behind. 30 ****ing rounds at the back of the truck. I'm sorry but this is un****ing defensable. Any cop who defends this is scum.

Women delivering newspapers in Torrance shot in manhunt for ex-cop - latimes.com

Let the fun begin, I am going back and forth now with a family member (officer) that is attempting to deflect/defend this situation. Getting good now.

He actually does believe that. He's an Obama supporter, Piers Morgan fan, and supports the AWB.

There has been some debate about that, there are two manifestos out there, one has a whole bunch of stuff about supporting the president, gun bans and Feinstein, the other is all about the LAPD. I don't know which is the real one at this point.

one has a whole bunch of stuff about supporting the president, gun bans and Feinstein

well if it's this one then it's obvious he liked the idea of making sure that only LEOs like himself would continue to have access to guns.

I read what was the first part and it was somewhat interesting regarding LAPD and while rambling, was coherent.

Then I realized there was a second part where he goes on about AWB, Biden, Obama, etc.

Sounds like it was written by two different people.

He looks like he could be a real bad ass. He is motivated now doesn't care about anything and knows all the LAPD tricks. There is no way this is going to end peacefully.

Also saw that they recovered his badge. Guessing he was supposed to turn that in when he got canned. Wondering now if the guns he is using could be department issued.

It sure won't be easy to get ahold of a guy who doesn't want to be found, in a city like LA. He's a few steps ahead, and the coppers aren't even close to catch up. He knows their modus operandi, and acts accordingly. A single man gives the mighty LAPD a memento mori. America loves an underdog story, usually.
As for the manifesto, I haven't read the second one about gun control and stuff, but there are so many people who could have an interest to put a bogus one out, it's not even funny. I'll just buy the rant about the LAPD corruption. That part does not show a political agenda whatsoever. But even if so, it would be his convictions. He's entitled to them, and it wouldn't change a thing about the things he is accusing the department of.
Looks like the cops in LA finally pushed the wrong guy.

He allegedly murdered some former cops daughter or niece and her fiance (or vice versa). Hes a scumbag killer. His gripes likely do have validity but rooting for someone to kill random cops is straight ****ed up, let alone their families. You guys are basically supporting a terrorist if you are supporting this clown. He is not a vigalante, he is a terrorist. Big difference. If he was going after specific targets within the pd who had gotten away with killing people that would be one thing, but hes just killing innocent people at this point. Hes a terrorist.

Mike

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

He allegedly murdered some former cops daughter or niece and her fiance (or vice versa). Hes a scumbag killer. His gripes likely do have validity but rooting for someone to kill random cops is straight ****ed up, let alone their families. You guys are basically supporting a terrorist if you are supporting this clown. He is not a vigalante, he is a terrorist. Big difference. If he was going after specific targets within the pd who had gotten away with killing people that would be one thing, but hes just killing innocent people at this point. Hes a terrorist.

Mike

The way the LAPD is shooting civilians, it is damn hard to tell the difference.

They are ALL terrorists (Including Dorner). How bout them apples?

Mike

This

Mike

I couldn't agree more with this post. While the LAPD are trigger happy in their pursuit of him in certainly can't root for a guy that kills innocent people.

Mike

Yes, but the taking his Captain's daughter's life will make the captain have to live with what he's done for the rest of his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom