• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Wow, this ex-cop has really gone crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've, read his "manifesto". He seems like a fairly intelligent guy, and unfortunately for the cops, he knows what he's doing.
Fired LAPD officer Christopher Dorner's lengthy manifesto - DailyBulletin.com

He sounds like a man who had to fight windmills for a long time, and lost the fight. But with my healthy distrust of cops, I tend to believe most of what he writes. It is long. Very long. But it is well written, and well worth the time. Here are a few things he writes:
It is endless the amount of times per week officers arrest an individual, label him a suspect-arrestee-defendant and then before arraignment or trial realize that he is innocent based on evidence. You know what they say when they realize an innocent man just had his life turned upside down?. "I guess he should have stayed at home that day he was discovered walking down the street and matching the suspects description. Oh well, he appeared to be a dirtbag anyways". Meanwhile the falsely accused is left to pick up his life, get a new, family, friends, and sense of self worth.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants-TJ. This quote is not directed toward the US government which I fully support 100%. This is toward the LAPD who can not monitor itself.
I will conduct DA operations to destroy, exploit and seize designated targets. If unsuccessful or unable to meet objectives in these initial small-scale offensive actions, I will reassess my BDA and re-attack until objectives are met. I have nothing to lose. My personal casualty means nothing. Just alike AAF's, ACM's, and AIF's, you can not prevail against an enemy combatant who has no fear of death. An enemy who embraces death is a lose, lose situation for their enemy combatants.

Now, maybe the government, or whoever, may want to look VERY closely at this "case" and ask themselves: if one man with determination and a rifle can make a PD of a city like LA hold its breath, what could hundreds, or thousands of riflemen accomplish?

What i don't get, is that the police, in their current hunt for him, have shot 3 civilians so far, accidentally, according to their police chief. Now, first, these cops need to be brought up on criminal charges. That action is simply unacceptable. Second, as this has happened 3 times so far-are they literally trying to murder him? It seems they simply don't want to allow him his day in court. I'm certainly not justifying the murder of the people he has already killed, but it seems the cops now want him dead, no questions asked. And are shooting the wrong people, to get to him. I tend to think this crazy murderer, may have some truth behind his manifesto. It doesn't justify the murders, but the actions of the police since they started their hunt, certainly aren't the actions of professionals.

Using my galaxy s2 via tapatalk, because I am too lazy to find a computer

What i don't get, is that the police, in their current hunt for him, have shot 3 civilians so far, accidentally, according to their police chief. Now, first, these cops need to be brought up on criminal charges. That action is simply unacceptable. Second, as this has happened 3 times so far-are they literally trying to murder him? It seems they simply don't want to allow him his day in court. I'm certainly not justifying the murder of the people he has already killed, but it seems the cops now want him dead, no questions asked. And are shooting the wrong people, to get to him. I tend to think this crazy murderer, may have some truth behind his manifesto. It doesn't justify the murders, but the actions of the police since they started their hunt, certainly aren't the actions of professionals.

Jesus, apparently two of the bystanders (both women) were delivering newspapers in a "like" truck as Dorner's near on of his listed targets - they were fired upon and injured.

I heard about the two women shot, what's the story with the third?

Another similar vehicle. Suggests the word is shoot on sight or sligjtly before. Or they arereally friggin scared of him. He had a bunch of anti gun stuff in his manifesto, but damn is he going big.

Ome of the articles I just read quotes the police chief saying they are on full alert for everyones safety, doesnt sound safe to me. The cops are a danger to the public. Remember peasants dont f'with the blue line, they kill their own for crossing it, you don't have a chance.

Best comment I've read so far, " Good thing this guy isn't driving a Grey Honda,half of California would be dead by now>"

I heard a story on WBUR this afternoon about this guy. At one point the correspondent in the field says something like "Unfortunately there has also been an instance where shots were fired on a truck that looked like .." and the local news anchor immediately cut away (awkwardly) to some other story. Almost like a "nothing to see here.." kind of thing. Had to check to see if I was wearing tin foil..

Caption under the picture of the blue truck.

"Police investigators work around a blue pickup truck riddled with bullets in the 19500 block of Redbeam Avenue in Torrance after a police protection team fired on it. The officers were protecting the neighborhood in the wake of threats against an officer, allegedly by former LAPD Officer Christopher Jordan Dorner."

Protecting the neighborhood?? wooooooooooooww. Please...don't send these guys to protect my neighborhood if he's in my area. I'd rather take my chances with him.

I'm actually rooting for this guy to continue on his path of police terror, knowing what LAPD is and how they are made up and of what. He is not he lunatic they are making him out to be, he is a patriot of good men in so many ways. Remember, the founders of our country were men that were, in the eyes of the crown, terrorists and lunatics.

Yup. No public safety defense of their actions. So if the LAPD are losing a gunfight with this guy are the NES good Samaritan crowd going to join in and help them out?[laugh]
Caption under the picture of the blue truck.

"Police investigators work around a blue pickup truck riddled with bullets in the 19500 block of Redbeam Avenue in Torrance after a police protection team fired on it. The officers were protecting the neighborhood in the wake of threats against an officer, allegedly by former LAPD Officer Christopher Jordan Dorner."

Protecting the neighborhood?? wooooooooooooww. Please...don't send these guys to protect my neighborhood if he's in my area. I'd rather take my chances with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom