Wow, this ex-cop has really gone crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shut the F.. Up and Dumbass. Great, and I thought there might be some grown up discussion/feedback. Keyboard toughguys huh? I could have been insulting and threatening as well from the security of a forum. So no point in it.
I'm not saying give them a pass if that's exactly what happened, but lets get all the facts before you condemn them. The evidence will be brought before a grand jury and the officers will be indicted or not based on the standard of evidence on how a regular person in their position would react in a similar situation. Fair enough?

Wow. Good turnaround from your overly aggressive initial post on the matter. Don't want to be called a dumbass? Then don't be one. You were one and got called out on it. You supported the indiscriminant shootings of 2 innocent women.

Shut the F.. Up and Dumbass. Great, and I thought there might be some grown up discussion/feedback. Keyboard toughguys huh? I could have been insulting and threatening as well from the security of a forum. So no point in it.
I'm not saying give them a pass if that's exactly what happened, but lets get all the facts before you condemn them. The evidence will be brought before a grand jury and the officers will be indicted or not based on the standard of evidence on how a regular person in their position would react in a similar situation. Fair enough?
[rofl][laugh2][rofl]
There will be no grand jury, post like this make me wonder

Well, now they're violating 4A rights up in the mountains. Door to door searches for the fugitive in the area the burned out truck was found.

Also, anybody wonder if the individuals in those two shot up pickups were black? Cause the damn trucks look very little like the Nissan that guy was actually driving.

Just like I said in post #40

Yup your right, on the sh.. list already I suppose. and Thank You

lol, stick around. I've watched some serious idiots go down in flames. This didn't even move the scale. I see where you're coming from and I sympathize. It'll be forgotten by tomorrow.

Shut the F.. Up and Dumbass. Great, and I thought there might be some grown up discussion/feedback.

Lets go through your 1st two sentances.

Sentence 1: Shut the **** up, dumbass
Sentence 2: I thought there might be some grown up discussion/feedback

I got that right, correct?

If this drags on the next prediction, curfew in certain area.

This is definitely worth taking notes on folks, very good intel on police procedures and reactions to events.

That's unbelievable. They're looking for a silver Nissan Titan, so they just open fire randomly on a blue Toyota Tacoma and a black Honda Ridgeline, without even attempting to identify the driver. Excellent police work. These people need to lose their jobs.

I was just about to post that. How the hell does a bright blue truck look close enough to a gray one to decide to shoot it up?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

Japanese. Truck. Eh - close enough...

I gotta say police urban "operations" attire always seems stupid to me. Id like sneakers, light pants and a light shirt, that is some shade of grey or khaki. I don't understand the whole boots thing. Frankly I didn't understand boots half the time we were overseas, and apparently neither does SF which is why half the time they wear trail running shoes.

Mike

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Well it doesn't look as cool...

That's unbelievable. They're looking for a silver Nissan Titan, so they just open fire randomly on a blue Toyota Tacoma and a black Honda Ridgeline, without even attempting to identify the driver. Excellent police work. These people need to lose their jobs.

except the toyota is made in the states [wink], blue is the new silver or is it Black is the new silver?

If you shoot enough trucks, eventually, you'll be right...right?

I gotta say police urban "operations" attire always seems stupid to me. Id like sneakers, light pants and a light shirt, that is some shade of grey or khaki. I don't understand the whole boots thing. Frankly I didn't understand boots half the time we were overseas, and apparently neither does SF which is why half the time they wear trail running shoes.

Mike

Searching the woods around Big Bear isn't exactly "urban operations" ;) But yeah, lightweight hiking "shoes" are excellent for most circumstances. And I think the guy in the middle understands that, hence the low quarter boots and the gaiters.

Searching the woods around Big Bear isn't exactly "urban operations" ;) But yeah, lightweight hiking "shoes" are excellent for most circumstances. And I think the guy in the middle understands that, hence the low quarter boots and the gaiters.

I wear Cobras in the shower to keep from slipping! lol

I read the unedited version of his manifesto this morning. I just find it pathetic that the MSM leaves out all the information he writes about supporting the AWB, POTUS and anything that can be tied back to anti-gun people. Since there is no way a person who believes in an AWB ban could ever do anything like this.

As for him killing innocent people I do not agree with that at all, no matter what their relatives did to his life. If he needs to take someone out, at least he should be going after the ones who ruined his life (according to him).

The cops shooting anything that drives, book them and charge them but that will never happen.

Last thing, this guy will never make it out alive. He could be walking down the street buck naked with his hands behind his head and they will make swiss cheese out of him.

James

For all those cop bashers out there. "should through them in jail"

That would be "throw", btw.

If I did what they did, shoot two unarmed women who were posing no threat to them or anyone else, yes, I would be in jail. I would have been arrested, cuffed and stuffed, fingerprinted, photographed, and held in jail until arraignment.

The officers involved should get the very same treatment. What is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

That isn't cop bashing. That is simple fairness.

I read the unedited version of his manifesto this morning. I just find it pathetic that the MSM leaves out all the information he writes about supporting the AWB, POTUS and anything that can be tied back to anti-gun people. Since there is no way a person who believes in an AWB ban could ever do anything like this.

As for him killing innocent people I do not agree with that at all, no matter what their relatives did to his life. If he needs to take someone out, at least he should be going after the ones who ruined his life (according to him).

The cops shooting anything that drives, book them and charge them but that will never happen.

Last thing, this guy will never make it out alive. He could be walking down the street buck naked with his hands behind his head and they will make swiss cheese out of him.

James

All true- +1

From the reactions of the cops thus far- it's shoot first identify later.

I think it time to go out into the communities country wide, where all of these criminal cops live, and let them know their place. At any time of the day we can burn their ****ing house down.

One thing I didn't notice before. There appears to be three shotgun shells on the ground next to the squad car. That would help explain the spread of shots. It doesn't explain why they shot a blue tundra when they were looking for a silver titan. Or why they shot two women instead of a big black man. Or why they even shot at all(unless the truck was backing up at them which I doubt it was).
2nsx9gw.jpg

There's a killer on the road
His brain is squirmin' like a toad
Take a long holiday
Let your children play
If ya give this man a ride
Sweet memory will die
Killer on the road, yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom