Would you stop and help?

• Yes

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • No

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • Anyway just started blasting

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
I’m not waiting for someone to pull the trigger if they’re already pointing a gun at me. There may be a couple schools of thought on this but the way I see it, the best chance I have to fight back and win is before I’m already shot. And I’m not going to be waiting around hoping that this crack head bitch doesn’t shoot.

Sometimes you’re in a situation that you’re most likely not getting out of. But you still have to do something important. That’s how I see what happened to this kid. He did a hell of a job given what he was dealt, and his girl at least has her life.

If the person wants you dead, they‘ll shoot you on the spot, they won’t just point the gun at you. Then there’s the difference between the resource predator & the process predator.

The resource predator wants something from you: wallet, phone, etc. and they generally don’t want to shoot you and many will turtle if you put up an effective fight that doesn’t get you shot by accident in the process. You’re generally better off giving them what they want and walking away than trying to fight your way out of it.

The process predator wants to do something to you. The tip off there is if they want to take you to a secondary location, to make you walk into the woods or alley, get in the car, etc. That person wants to do something to you and statistically you have a very slim chance of survival if you don’t fight back. There are methods for fighting back that work better than others but however you decide to do it, you stand a better chance of surviving if you fight back. Personally I’d opt for trying to get within reach of their gun and do a disarm, but I train for that. Otherwise turn and discreetly draw and find an opportunity to pop them in the head. I don’t know that I’d announce that I’m carrying and get into a FTF shootout w the person unless there was no other option. Running may be an option too as they’re banking on your compliance in order to achieve their ultimate goal, they may not be into a chase situation and cut their losses and disengage to find another victim.

If the person wants you dead, they‘ll shoot you on the spot, they won’t just point the gun at you.
It’s pretty hard to move a lifeless body. A lot of people are taken at gunpoint to somewhere else that won’t cause as much suspicion before they’re killed. A lot of people are not shot on the spot, but shot and killed after being kidnapped and forced to corporate only for the purpose of being easier to move.

It’s pretty hard to move a lifeless body. A lot of people are taken at gunpoint to somewhere else that won’t cause as much suspicion before they’re killed. A lot of people are not shot on the spot, but shot and killed after being kidnapped and forced to corporate only for the purpose of being easier to move.
Yes, which is why you don’t want to be moved to secondary location, you want to fight back because of exactly what you just said.

However if someone is standing there pointing a gun at you and talking they aren’t planning on shooting you right there on the spot, they either want something from you or want to move you somewhere to harm you. If they simply want something, they generally don’t want to shoot you and you’re better off complying and walking away. If they try to take you somewhere then you have to fight back.

Back
Top Bottom