What blade do you carry?

And ken onion. Strider is a douche, doesn't mean he can design a knife. And I think the zt is a better built knife than a strider... At least the blade is centered

Here is what I currently carry. Of course, I am biased towards something I made myself but its a nice little slipjoint. It was my first slipjoint and has a number of questionable design aspects, but I like it.

I havent had much time in the shop lately but when I do, I'll likley be trying my hand at a few more folders...

left.jpg

TacOps Personal Rescue Tool (PRT), still breaking it in somewhat...

tacops.jpg

the clip on my S&W Extreme OPS bent, so getting this one issued was a good thing.

Currently carry a CRKT point guard, that was given to me by a friend about 10 years ago. not my favorite blade, being a half serrated, but it is light and always ends up being my go to knife.

looking to pick up a CRKT Summa as my new EDC soon

I don't know much about auto knives. But if you need a blade that will never rust, you should look at Spyderco Salt series. The H1 steel is specially engineered to never rust out. All other fittings such as washers are also made of rust free materials.
Might be something to consider.

They say that it cannot rust, which intrigues me, but I'd really like a switch. I may have to compromise.

Back
Top Bottom