Weird shooting in Beverly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sleeping with married women is the classic: "play stupid games, win stupid prizes." Of course, I have no idea if that was case with this tragic shooting.

Sleeping with married women is the classic: "play stupid games, win stupid prizes." ...

funny-pic-this-will-not-end-good-468x375.jpg

and used that firearm changing the lives of so many people including his young sons.
Yup. I saw a picture of Officer Nagy when he got his promotion, standing proudly in front of his cruiser with his wife and two of the cutest little boys in blazers and ties. I'm sure his boys thought the world of their dad on that day, and now he's gone. What a terrible tragedy for those two little guys.

Don't knock it til you've tried it.

That is what the gay guys say. No thanks

Who am I (or you) to judge. You don't know what kind of situation someone else may or may not be in. This is the biggest issue with the GOP today. The social issues are what keeps people from putting them in office. Guess it's the main reason I'm a libertarian. I prefer the "live and let live" more than the "holier than thou" mentality.

It takes two to tango. I would placed more blame on a married cheating wife than I would on a single guy. She is the one that should be turning away any advances, she is the one who (presumably) agreed to be faithful. I tend to not judge what others are doing or not doing. It simply isn't my business.

What happens when you the person you think is righteous isn't the one who wins the battle? You need to remember there is ALWAYS someone bigger, stronger, smarter, faster than you.

Gee, maybe you are right. Maybe I should give adultery a try. [thinking] Nah, maybe not. But you might think about investing in some kevlar boxer shorts.

You are probably right. That is what is wrong with the GOP. So many of them are just not cool with adultery. Just because a guy can't keep a promise to God and his spouse doesn't mean he would lie to voters. I don't see what the one has to do with the other. Silly me! Sarcasm off

Last edited:
Women are the gatekeepers of sex, men are opportunists. If she wanted dick and that guy didn't give it to her she could have found it from someone else. The wife and the shooter are the ones at fault.

Just because a guy can't keep a promise to God and his spouse doesn't mean he would lie to voters. I don't see what the one has to do with the other. Silly me! Sarcasm off

Really you don't see how the "holier than thou" attitude can ward off potential voters? REALLY?? [rolleyes]

In the hypothetical situation we are discussing it was the woman that couldn't/didn't keep the promise she made. The guy in question didn't make any such promises.

Women are the gatekeepers of sex, men are opportunists. If she wanted dick and that guy didn't give it to her she could have found it from someone else. The wife and the shooter are the ones at fault.

The shooter is the one at fault. Wife cheats? Divorce. Wreck her good name, nail her mom or sister and put it on xvids or redtube. Shoot a guy? You're a retard, self involved douchecanoe. However, it's even worse since he was a cop, and more professional than everyone else.

Really you don't see how the "holier than thou" attitude can ward off potential voters? REALLY?? [rolleyes]

In the hypothetical situation we are discussing it was the woman that couldn't/didn't keep the promise she made. The guy in question didn't make any such promises.

Yeah, I get it, but we are not talking about cheating on your SAT's or stretching the truth on a job application. We are talking about adultery, and if you can't see that it is wrong to fool around with another man's wife, especially when she has young kids, then I seriously doubt that my simple reasoning could make you understand.

Are you really trying to suggest that it is ok to sleep with a married woman because she took vows and not you? Wow. Just Wow. Good luck, hypothetically of course.

What they did was morally wrong, both for her and for him. The idea that it was OK for him because she could have gotten it elsewhere is moral relativism at its worst.

The shooter is the one at fault. Wife cheats? Divorce. Wreck her good name, nail her mom or sister and put it on xvids or redtube. Shoot a guy? You're a retard, self involved douchecanoe. However, it's even worse since he was a cop, and more professional than everyone else.

I'd bet a weeks pay that more guys have shot their cheating wive's lovers than have slept with the wive's sisters. Maybe there are just more retards in the world. I agree that divorce is the rational course of action, but how many guys do you know that act rationally when they find out that their wife is fooling around?

Are you really trying to suggest that it is ok to sleep with a married woman because she took vows and not you? Wow. Just Wow. Good luck, hypothetically of course.

I'm not saying it's ok or not ok. I'm simply saying it isn't my place to judge the decision to do so or not to do so. Adultery isn't even in the same league as murder. Apparently you can't see that.

I also question as to why you keep mentioning said wife "has young kids". Is this part of the "it's for the children" mentality?

Hypothetically speaking, do you know the situation? Do you know if the woman's husband is an alcoholic, an abuser, a pedophile, drug addict, or cheating? Do you know what the wife is telling the guy? Has she said their separated, or in the process of separating/divorcing? Is she perhaps perusing extra-material activities more than said guy is? Do the husband and wife have an "open marriage", are they swingers? Do you know enough to pass judgement? Is it really all black and white or is there the possibility of grey area? In your eyes cheating is cheating and all are to blame and you can "understand" how the husband can attempt to murder some other guy for being with his wife? Are you still sure the holier than thou mentality, and your ability to judge another man is 100% correct? I stand my my opinion that it is a case where everyone not involved should MYOFB.

I'd bet a weeks pay that more guys have shot their cheating wive's lovers than have slept with the wive's sisters. Maybe there are just more retards in the world. I agree that divorce is the rational course of action, but how many guys do you know that act rationally when they find out that their wife is fooling around?

I might be willing to take that bet. A wife fooling around is NOT a free pass to act irrational. That's just as bad as using the "I was drunk" excuse.

What they did was morally wrong, both for her and for him. The idea that it was OK for him because she could have gotten it elsewhere is moral relativism at its worst.

Wasn't OK for him, but she offered the apple. The extra marital sex decision was hers not his. He happened to take her up on it, we've seen her picture if not him someone else would have stepped up to the plate. Extramarital sex is the women's fault 100%. Stop trying to put pussy on a pedestal it doesn't belong there.

I agree that what the guy did was wrong, particularly because he knew she was married. That being said he may be a d-bag for sleeping with another officers wife but he really had no commitment saying he wouldn't. What it comes down to is she had the commitment to stay faithful and she failed to hold up her side, most guys can say how awesome they are but if an attractive woman was asking you to bed a lot of guys would suddenly start making excuses "well, she came after me so it's ok" etc.

So, while I think the guy was dishonorable to do what he did, I think the wife is the one who broke an explicit promise to be faithful.

I might be willing to take that bet. A wife fooling around is NOT a free pass to act irrational. That's just as bad as using the "I was drunk" excuse.

Dude, whatever gets you through the night. Go ahead, screw around with any one you want. Maybe nothing bad will happen, but maybe a jealous husband will shoot you in your crotch.

And no, there is no gray area. If hubby is cheating, a drug addict, abusive etc., get a divorce. There are plenty of woman in the world, find a single one. You are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine, and I stand by my opinion that if you are banging a married woman, you are a scumbag.

Do you really need to question why young kids involved matter? [thinking]. Just because you heard a catchy phrase on the internet, doesn't mean that it makes every instance of messing up some kids ok by sarcastically saying "it's for the children"

Think whatever you want. If you want to think that because I think fooling around with married women is wrong, makes me " Holier than thou" , knock yourself out

track65 said:
I'm amazed at the number of cop hater's on this site that comment about a tragic incident that this is for the family.

Actually, there are relatively few when you realize there are nearly 20K green members. I get along with many cops and have four in my family. This case just begs for the criticism for what has been committed to one by one.

Lumping everyone together as being cop haters is pretty ridiculous. Maybe kissing a$$ gets you points but in here we are all equal unless we are not. Understand?

Probably not. He and many of his ilk around here, are quick to label us "cop haters", if we dare post or discuss a negative story about law enforcement. God forbid a cop shoots a family dog, raids the wrong address, falls asleep in their cruiser, or gets shot in the johnson and we discuss it on any level - we are cop bashers for it. Meanwhile, on MassCops, thread after thread about "civilians", (their quote, not mine). I guess they're "citizen haters", as some fancy themselves to be separate and above the citizenry....

The reality is, most of us here are not in fact "cop haters", "cop bashers", or anti-law enforcement. There are many law enforcement officers on this board - some are my friends and I'd lay my life down for them. You just don't read them getting their panties in a wad because others in their profession make stupid choices...If this was a chef and a machine operator, it would be just as stupid and tragic, but we wouldn't be labeled as "chef and machine operator bashers"...

It's a matter of convenience to label - rather than discuss the nuances of these events. People like track65 are proof of it...

Wasn't OK for him, but she offered the apple. The extra marital sex decision was hers not his. He happened to take her up on it, we've seen her picture if not him someone else would have stepped up to the plate. Extramarital sex is the women's fault 100%. Stop trying to put pussy on a pedestal it doesn't belong there.

Sorry, but that doesn't wash. She broke her vows. But he knew she was married. Both of their actions were immoral and you know it.

Nope, you can't prosecute the dead, so it become legally irrelevant why this happened.

Everyone can guess and are probably right, but to mount a legal investigation (cost, time, manpower) when no legal action can be taken is futile and would appear (to the public and families involved) to be vindictive and without merit.

Apparently the DA is "tying up some loose ends" and closing the investigation ... because there is nothing to investigate.[thinking] Carry on people, nothing to see here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom