Weird shooting in Beverly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently the DA is "tying up some loose ends" and closing the investigation ... because there is nothing to investigate.[thinking] Carry on people, nothing to see here.
While you are being cute, this is true. The case is pretty clear cut, dead cop shoots victim cop in the leg and wrist. Dead cop then takes the wimp way out. No criminal no case to prosecute, no point in wasting public funds on it.

weird, ridiculous, and well efficient.. The only guy that knows why it happened is still alive and if the DA has no one to prosecute, I would have to agree with Davemata. case closed.. Good riddance to bad garbage

Indeed! Think: what if the "victim" in this shooting had been trying to extort money from the shooter, or something worse? Wouldn't it make sense for LE to know the motive?

You're not thinking big enough. The shooter was actually working for the Liberians and the so-called victim was actually a former high-ranking IRA boss. The conspiracy goes deep, my friend.

Every time a law enforcement employee shoots another one, they should put a new restriction on what firearms they can own. It seems to work great for the general population.

They should now restrict LE magazines to 10 rounds or less.

Next time, they should require revolvers only.

This will soon stop the problem of LE shooting one another.

Every time a law enforcement employee shoots another one, they should put a new restriction on what firearms they can own. It seems to work great for the general population.

They should now restrict LE magazines to 10 rounds or less.

Next time, they should require revolvers only.

This will soon stop the problem of LE shooting one another.

This black on black violence needs to stop!

While you are being cute, this is true. The case is pretty clear cut, dead cop shoots victim cop in the leg and wrist. Dead cop then takes the wimp way out. No criminal no case to prosecute, no point in wasting public funds on it.

I'm not cute.

Indeed! Think: what if the "victim" in this shooting had been trying to extort money from the shooter, or something worse? Wouldn't it make sense for LE to know the motive?

They probably already know the motive -- adultery. While that is immoral, neither the victim nor the wife committed a crime, so end of investigation.

Nope, you can't prosecute the dead, so it become legally irrelevant why this happened.

Everyone can guess and are probably right, but to mount a legal investigation (cost, time, manpower) when no legal action can be taken is futile and would appear (to the public and families involved) to be vindictive and without merit.

Not sure I agree totally. While we cannot prosecute the dead, are we certain that there was not a crime which precipitated the incident? Infidelity aside, there are a great number of other reasons that this could have happened. To simply ignore it, does lend some creedence to the supposition that police are treated differently than "civilians" as I'm not sure a DA would ignore this if two "civilians" were involved.

The Essex County DA needs to recuse himself and his office, IMHO there is a conflict of interest as the 3 people allegedly involved are all associated professionally with that office.

Send it to Plymouth.

I said there is a number of cop hater's making these comment's. I did not label everyone. When there are comment's like good riddance, and glad that there are two less blue suits on the street and pictures of the guy's wife, I don't call that dicussing the story

I said there is a number of cop hater's making these comment's. I did not label everyone. When there are comment's like good riddance, and glad that there are two less blue suits on the street and pictures of the guy's wife, I don't call that dicussing the story

I made a label and implied people were it, but since I didn't explicitly say someone was that label, na na na na boo boo, stick your head in dog doo.

There, translated it for everyone else.

wow.

853c17_121311ebtms09.jpg

It's like... mumbles mated with a walrus.

At least one "silver lining" - the shooter didn't return home to put down his family before offing himself (seems all too common for this kind of thing these days).

I'm surprised on a gun forum no has mentioned the biggest fail(from the shooters perspective) he should have spent the extra 30 cents and upgraded from a double to a triple tap, put the last one in the head. Wounding someone then shooting yourself in the head is piss poor gunfighting.

I'm surprised on a gun forum no has mentioned the biggest fail(from the shooters perspective) he should have spent the extra 30 cents and upgraded from a double to a triple tap, put the last one in the head. Wounding someone then shooting yourself in the head is piss poor gunfighting.

I don't think he was out to kill him....more like, put his junk out of commission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom