Trump Banned Bump Stocks

Or some sort of civil disobedience on a massive scale. Cant put everyone in jail right? If that did come to pass I would expect the leftists to organize their bots to counter that though.

Presently we have two incompatible values systems attempting to occupy the same territory. This will not work. We should be prepared to give up: California, Washington, Oregon, Massachusetts, New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Jersey, Maryland and the Yankee Capitol. Others may wish to join them (Illinois, Colorado, and possibly Virginia) or do something else entirely.

Do we even know if he even considered a 2nd term at any point. I'm looking at trump as "check become president,yup. Next" he was not exactly "AW" friendly previous to running.
When it comes down to it this action he wants to take is the entire reason for the 2nd , right. Adding a bump stock does not make a semi auto a machine gun so a definition by law will need to change. We might find that definition change attached to spending bills for trumps rebuild america plans.

So you've already done what most people won't is read the wording. Doing this basically ensures he won't win reelection unless he goes and does something drastic on the other end. A la pull the import bans and or de regulate suppressors and pass conceal reciprocity. Although no one outside the coasts cares about it. It's not about action in this case it's perception. Perception is he's another RINO out for guns

You’re kidding, right? He’d swap one base for a larger one.

He’d be an instant hero to lefties and many moderates if he banned “AWBs.”

So, uhh, yeah. maga?

BS, they will just find something else to bitch at. There is zero chance any of them would vote for Trump come next election. He is toast if he looses his base. And it’s slipping

Or some sort of civil disobedience on a massive scale. Cant put everyone in jail right? If that did come to pass I would expect the leftists to organize their bots to counter that though.

We need to wake up and sprinkle some reality to our thinking. Any .gov, and especially ours, has no problem eliminating relationships. We have dumped our friends and we let them die. This was proved in last 8 years many times. We have done it on the international stage while everybody else was watching. And you think they will not put you in jail? Think again, because you will march in that jail on your own, so you can save people you love.

Civil disobedience? How is Antifa working for ya?

Please, stop being silly. Try again, please!

Presently we have two incompatible values systems attempting to occupy the same territory. This will not work. We should be prepared to give up: California, Washington, Oregon, Massachusetts, New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Jersey, Maryland and the Yankee Capitol. Others may wish to join them (Illinois, Colorado, and possibly Virginia) or do something else entirely.
Really its just the cities. Look at it this way...
-we already have them surrounded
-we supply their food, water and most of their electricity
-we have most of the guns
-majority of police and military are sympathetic to our cause

You’re kidding, right? He’d swap one base for a larger one.

He’d be an instant hero to lefties and many moderates if he banned “AWBs.”

So, uhh, yeah. maga?

President Trump has only one base, the badwhites of flyover country. Those lefties and moderates won't vote for Trump no matter what. I sometimes wonder if President Trump understands that himself.

As far as bump stocks go, even though it's a fairly small sacrifice it's disappointing and a reminder that President Trump is not everything we might project onto him.

Had the "Progressives" of California followed through on their promise to leave, it would have been simple: put forth a state-by-state vote: stay in the United States, or go with California?

We need to wake up and sprinkle some reality to our thinking. Any .gov, and especially ours, has no problem eliminating relationships. We have dumped our friends and we let them die. This was proved in last 8 years many times. We have done it on the international stage while everybody else was watching. And you think they will not put you in jail? Think again, because you will march in that jail on your own, so you can save people you love.

Civil disobedience? How is Antifa working for ya?

Please, stop being silly. Try again, please!
Really Im saying they cant arrest, what, 45% of the population?

They've been knit picking for decades, it will always be something else. Or maybe my phone calls to Markey and Warren actually mean something.

-majority of police and military are sympathetic to our cause

Do not kid yourself. I was also thinking like that. What I experienced in the former Yugoslavia was a complete opposite. Government folded fast and those who had weapons formed their own militias who took over police stations and military posts deserted by professionals who were no longer paid.

Why give them anything? Its not going to placate them. Tomorrow it will be something else.

That's why I'm disappointed in President Trump. Bump stocks are pretty unimportant but it's one more click of the ratchet. It took nearly 100 years to disarm the UK, it's an incremental process, which is why there should be no compromise whatsoever with the antis.

Why give them anything? Its not going to placate them. Tomorrow it will be something else.

THIS. First we learn that LE dropped the ball - several and many times - and now we're being subjected to what by all appearances is a canned response to the latest outrage. Suspicious minds - already on edge after Las Vegas - can only surmise that, perhaps, the latest outrage is, itself, canned. All in service of an agenda, which certain regions of the country adore and the others abhor.

This is unsustainable. Give them their own damned country. They can have as much victim disarmament, welfare and diversity importation as they'd like. And they can do it on their own. My bet is they'll look like Europe within three years.

Also, wtf does a bump stock ban have to do with FL? Am I missing something? I havent heard that a bs was used in the FL school shooting.

Consider it a beta test. This is still "a delayed reaction" to Paddock which we still know absolute $ht about thanks to our stellar FBI! But masses want some blood so we give them bump stock and few nails in the cross. If we are nice and quiet we will get the released version which will be a real reaction to Florida. Maybe we will all become certified nuts overnight!

Do not kid yourself. I was also thinking like that. What I experienced in the former Yugoslavia was a complete opposite. Government folded fast and those who had weapons formed their own militias who took over police stations and military posts deserted by professionals who were no longer paid.
You know, I have to say that the conversations Ive have with police and mil guys have all bee very positive as far as civilian gun ownership goes. But thats when the paychecks are still coming in and they have a roof over their families heads and everyones fed. I would imagine if it came down to choosing between those things and someone elses 2nd amendment rights, things would be very different for a lot of them.
I work with a guy from Bosnia who fought in the war. Little bit of a language barrier but Ill have to ask him of the details of how things happened at the beginning. He was working in Slovakia at the time and had to go home when things went south.

You know, I have to say that the conversations Ive have with police and mil guys have all bee very positive as far as civilian gun ownership goes. But thats when the paychecks are still coming in and they have a roof over their families heads and everyones fed. I would imagine if it came down to choosing between those things and someone elses 2nd amendment rights, things would be very different for a lot of them.
I work with a guy from Bosnia who fought in the war. Little bit of a language barrier but Ill have to ask him of the details of how things happened at the beginning. He was working in Slovakia at the time and had to go home when things went south.

Ask him. I know Picton will object again but I can't help myself hitting you over the head with experiences I have. When this was unfolding in Hungary, Yugoslavia, Romania and even in Slovakia, to some extend, military and police were the first one to disperse. The real problem was not .gov but everybody else who wanted to replace .gov at the speed of the latest tank they stole from the barracks.

Trump cares about one thing only. Image. This ass clown will give away your rights if it makes him look good to the masses. Even Sara Sanders said today “were not taking anything off the table” in reference to a question about a new assault weapons ban.

It’s going to be a battle for 2A rights going forward. Some Republicans are starting to turn towards gun control measures as well. It’s not looking friendly for gun owners.

Once again it appears more back stabbing is in the works and we're headed towards more gun control with RINO's then what we got with Dems. in charge. When dems are in charge the RINOS tend to block them on gun control. When RINOS are in charge they just tend to go along with their fellow RINOS and of course the dems are getting what they want so they don't try to block.

Back
Top Bottom