Trump Banned Bump Stocks

What troubles me even more is that he is open to AWB.

Have you seen Frankensteins latest? She doesn’t go for the throat. She bans by name and feature, exempts certain guns by name, and grandfathers everything. That scares me more than when she goes for broke because it actually stands a chance.

Young men and Women of NES. If you DO NOT already own a magazine-fed semi auto AR or AK rifle...It is your duty, as American Citizens to locate one, purchase it and train yourself and family on how to use, maintain and accurately fire it at human-sized targets. This is not a drill...

What troubles me even more is that he is open to AWB.

Have you seen Frankensteins latest? She doesn’t go for the throat. She bans by name and feature, exempts certain guns by name, and grandfathers everything. That scares me more than when she goes for broke because it actually stands a chance.
Vote Dem, they talk of banning guns. Vote Rep, they talk of banning guns. Gotta love this whole 2 party system we got going on here. Same team, different jerseys to wear in front of the fans.[angry]

Honestly I'm waiting to see how this plays out. You saw what he did to the Dems in his SOTU address. Because NeverTrump, they had to hate things like jobs, path to citizenship, the building they were sitting in, etc.

He's got an end game here and I doubt it's gun control. Re-election isn't even his end game. Doing what's right for America has been his end game all along.

I really dont care for trump giving lip service to any anti 2nd nonsense.
But
You have to remember trump is now first and forforemost a politician.
Everyone's always saying how can you support Trump when he says "insert stupid here" I'm far more interested in what he does than what he says.

He's just the best piece of shit we have, i wonder how hillary feels about that.

Soooooooo he just doesn't want to get re elected? Banning anything gun related is not going to go well with his base.

You’re kidding, right? He’d swap one base for a larger one.

He’d be an instant hero to lefties and many moderates if he banned “AWBs.”

So, uhh, yeah. maga?

You’re kidding, right? He’d swap one base for a larger one.

He’d be an instant hero to lefties and many moderates if he banned “AWBs.”

So, uhh, yeah. maga?
He wont gain anything. Theyll appreciate the effort and then thank him by voting Dem.

He wont gain anything. Theyll appreciate the effort and then thank him by voting Dem.

Maybe. But in the present RKBA climate, he’d gain as many votes as he lost, perhaps more. And many die-hard Trumpettes would still rationalize a vote for him in 2020.

Politically, this would be a winner for him. Then, if it gets overturned later by SCOTUS, he can have his cake and eat it too.

BOHICA. I’m glad he’s already given me what I voted for: a non-HRC SCOTUS. Nothing he does is going to surprise me.

Remington just might survive, after all...

Soooooooo he just doesn't want to get re elected? Banning anything gun related is not going to go well with his base.
Do we even know if he even considered a 2nd term at any point. I'm looking at trump as "check become president,yup. Next" he was not exactly "AW" friendly previous to running.
When it comes down to it this action he wants to take is the entire reason for the 2nd , right. Adding a bump stock does not make a semi auto a machine gun so a definition by law will need to change. We might find that definition change attached to spending bills for trumps rebuild america plans.

Dems didn't manage it when they had 60 votes, they're not going to manage it now. Support for platitudes is always far higher than support for an actual bill, and the group that's against it is VERY against it, while most of the pro-control folks are squishes. They'll make a lot of noise about "solving" it and just never come to an agreement, because that's what's best for Congressmen - sounding "reasonable" while drowning the issue in a bathtub out back.

1) Anyone who thinks Trump is going to gain any real actual support in terms of additional voters next election is foolish. He is literally pandering to a group of people that think he is a stain on humanity and would gladly see him not get re-elected next year.

2) Guess it sucks to know Trump is Ike every other shill republican when it comes to the 2A. Another big fail by the NRA.

3) Sessions doesn't respect the Constituition and individual liberties. Don't think for a second he has a problem violating both if given the green-light to do so.

Our President gave us an opportunity to regroup and get active because we have learned from the last 8 years that sitting on the couch watching Pats, or standing on the steps of The State House with nice signs, will lead to our slow extinction. We need to work hard on the next step. This one is done. Let's work much harder, or we will become American Kurds. When we are needed we are allowed to have guns but when the mission is accomplished we will be hunted down like traitors of the nation.

Our President gave us an opportunity to regroup and get active because we have learned from the last 8 years that sitting on the couch watching Pats, or standing on the steps of The State House with nice signs, will lead to our slow extinction. We need to work hard on the next step. This one is done. Let's work much harder, or we will become American Kurds. When we are needed we are allowed to have guns but when the mission is accomplished we will be hunted down like traitors of the nation.
There's not a government on the face of the earth that want its subjects armed. Doesnt really matter if theres a D or an R after their name other than the latter have to pretend to care about the 2nd if theres an election on the horizen.

Back
Top Bottom