• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

CPAC: Donald Trump voters warn of 'civil war' if he loses - and say 'we'll take up arms'

Sigh... CoD doesn't count.

These Civil War folks make me laugh. They always talk the talk. None ever walk the walk... They just flap their gums and then hope someone else will have the courage to live up to their conviction for them... I've been hearing this same talk since Obama.... ain't none of them done or doing shit... except going to work on Mon like the rest of us.

It's impossible to take these clowns seriously when they talk like that.

The only thing they're declaring war on is the bag of soft tacos and a big gulp they just picked up from the bell.

These Civil War folks make me laugh. They always talk the talk. None ever walk the walk... They just flap their gums and then hope someone else will have the courage to live up to their conviction for them... I've been hearing this same talk since Obama.... ain't none of them done or doing shit... except going to work on Mon like the rest of us.

The only thing they're declaring war on is the bag of soft tacos and a big gulp they just picked up from the bell.
Me thinks you ought to stay in MA when things go hot because in most of the rest of the country you won't be amongst friendlies.

There's no chance in hell that any of these people will go to do anything as long as the beer is available at the package store and the noise box still turns on if you actually want to watch people get pissed off then you need to break both of those things. 🤣

If you really wanted it to go hot you'd have to do something crazy like tell everyone there's new ultra killy virus and quarantine is mandatory. You have to get an experimental shot or you loose your job, and you have to wear a mask to go into a restaurant, but its ok to take it off to eat but then you have to put it back on to walk out. Shit would really pop off then.

If you really wanted it to go hot you'd have to do something crazy like tell everyone there's new ultra killy virus and quarantine is mandatory. You have to get an experimental shot or you loose your job, and you have to wear a mask to go into a restaurant, but its ok to take it off to eat but then you have to put it back on to walk out. Shit would really pop off then.
That hoax blew by most people in this country who recognized it for what it was. Only the timid, worthless, mask wearing dumb asses fell for the propaganda hype. Everyone else just went on with their lives, giving the middle finger (in more ways than one) to the propagandists and enforcers.

That hoax blew by most people in this country who recognized it for what it was. Only the timid, worthless, mask wearing dumb asses fell for the propaganda hype. Everyone else just went on with their lives, giving the middle finger (in more ways than one) to the propagandists and enforcers.
I think a lot of people in MA, even on this forum, have no idea that most of the country didnt react the way they did here during covid

There's no chance in hell that any of these people will go to do anything as long as the beer is available at the package store and the noise box still turns on if you actually want to watch people get pissed off then you need to break both of those things. 🤣
Don't ever think that they can't or won't disappear overnight at some point.

As the saying goes, "any society is only 9 meals away from complete anarchy"......and the dominoes are already being lined up to fall in this country.

I lost friends to COVID. It is certainly not a hoax to those it put in the ground... The vaccines... different story....

You want to criticize .Gov for its response, fine... Fair game. But some people do have selective memories here... Less we forget about the bodies stacked up in freezer tractor-trailers outside morgues in places like NY because of the lack of space for all the dead.

Me thinks you ought to stay in MA when things go hot because in most of the rest of the country you won't be amongst friendlies.
Okay buddy, send me a PM when you start shooting.

Last edited:
If you really wanted it to go hot you'd have to do something crazy like tell everyone there's new ultra killy virus and quarantine is mandatory. You have to get an experimental shot or you loose your job, and you have to wear a mask to go into a restaurant, but its ok to take it off to eat but then you have to put it back on to walk out. Shit would really pop off then. done something already.

FIFY.

I lost friends to COVID. It is certainly not a hoax to those it put in the ground... The vaccines... different story....

You want to criticize .Gov for its response, fine... Fair game. But some people do have selective memories here... Less we forget about the bodies stacked up in freezer tractor-trailers outside morgues in places like NY because of the lack of space for all the dead.
Yes, and there is/was no better incentive for a hospital collecting tens of thousands of government dollars to label the dead as having died of a fictitious disease.

In case you hadn't noticed, nobody died of influenza in 2020, 2021 and 2022. ALL died of COVID.....and the money flowed like rivers.

Get a grip!

Yes, and there is/was no better incentive for a hospital collecting tens of thousands of government dollars to label the dead as having died of a fictitious disease.

In case you hadn't noticed, nobody died of influenza in 2020, 2021 and 2022. ALL died of COVID.....and the money flowed like rivers.

Get a grip!

"fictitious disease."

Do you even listen to yourself?

Get a grip!
Just stop already. Hospitals lost their shirts during COVID. Their profit centers were shut down and while they did receive marginally higher reimbursements from COVID deaths, those extra reimbursements didn’t make a dent in the millions they lost by shutting down everything else.

Just stop already. Hospitals lost their shirts during COVID. Their profit centers were shut down and while they did receive marginally higher reimbursements from COVID deaths, those extra reimbursements didn’t make a dent in the millions they lost by shutting down everything else.
Marginally higher? They were collecting $32,000 dollars on average for every corpse brough to the mortuary with a toe tag that said COVID. This was on top of all the other billing they submitted for care of the patient.

And open carrying their handguns usually a High Point or SCCY in their velcro holsters while driving their expensive pick up trucks

And open carrying their handguns usually a High Point or SCCY in their velcro holsters while driving their expensive pick up trucks
You must be talking about urban yutes with the talk of High Points.

Although, a High Point will kill you just as dead as any other handgun. I wouldn't want to be shot by one.

Back
Top Bottom