• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

THE NEW LOOK MEGA THREAD - all comments about the new version go here !

I was about to post that very thing myself- from the thread lists- it takes you to the top of the page. If you click on "view first unread" at the top of that page, it drops down to the unread post.
True, but it's still 2 clicks and 2 page loads versus 1 before.

I'm still having considerable problems viewing from my BB. The native browser does not like the new version of vbulletin at all, crashes when I try to view NES. I have Opera Mini and it can not stay logged in, even though I selected "remember password".

Quick question: why are some posts "narrow" and some full width? Any way to set it so they're always full width? I much prefer to read on the available real estate of my screen rather than having to scroll down.

FF 3.0.17

I should be more clear. Sometimes the text within a response is quite narrow, sometimes it's the full width of the window.
Do you mean the box the quoted text is in, like in these posts?

issue.jpg

Yep. And it doesn't only happen with quotes, either. Sometimes it's happening with regular posts, too.

Last edited:
I'm fearing the wrath of GAWD, but here goes......

I know iTrader isn't supported.

I'm hoping that there's a setting somewhere elsewhere in the forum set up that will allow me to easily find the FIRST post in any thread for any member.

Here's my dilema: FinallyGotaBeltFed was wonderful enough to send some brass. I want to give him a iTrader Positive report. You can only do that (it only shows up) when it's the first person to post any thread. I spent an hour trying to find ANY THREAD where he was the first poster. He likes to respond to threads but never starts any himself. So, I can never ever give him an iTrader report, cause there's no link anywhere that I can see to do that.

I know, I know... on the scale of things, it's no biggie.

And it isn't.

I just wanna say thanks in a meaningful way.

I'm fearing the wrath of GAWD, but here goes......

I know iTrader isn't supported.

I'm hoping that there's a setting somewhere elsewhere in the forum set up that will allow me to easily find the FIRST post in any thread for any member.

Here's my dilema: FinallyGotaBeltFed was wonderful enough to send some brass. I want to give him a iTrader Positive report. You can only do that (it only shows up) when it's the first person to post any thread. I spent an hour trying to find ANY THREAD where he was the first poster. He likes to respond to threads but never starts any himself. So, I can never ever give him an iTrader report, cause there's no link anywhere that I can see to do that.

I know, I know... on the scale of things, it's no biggie.

And it isn't.

I just wanna say thanks in a meaningful way.

Maybe this just got fixed, but here is your answer. Under the username in each post (under the avatar) there is a line that says "Feedback Score: X reviews, Y%". Click on the "X". This takes you to the reviews. There is a link that allows you to leave feedback (in your case, the link says "Submit Feedback For DukeInMaine").

Maybe this just got fixed, but here is your answer. Under the username in each post (under the avatar) there is a line that says "Feedback Score: X reviews, Y%". Click on the "X". This takes you to the reviews. There is a link that allows you to leave feedback (in your case, the link says "Submit Feedback For DukeInMaine").

+1 This has been covered a couple of times now.

Thread resurrection:

Question on avatars. When i click on that option under my profile, the only choice i have is Do Not Use An Avatar. Are avatars only allowed for paid members?

Back
Top Bottom