The Mill is full

theres a building in rockland. 379 liberty street. That has a bunch under the same roof. I don’t know if it’s deliberate or not and it’s certainly not on the scale of the Mill but it’s encouraging anyways.
Never knew about it, any of them have a site or phone number.

Off top of my head JC Arms and “southshore industries” most of them advertise on Armslist frequently.

Last edited:
If you want to see the list of FFLs in the Mill, you can download the list of FFLs by state from the ATF here:

Download the one for Massachusetts. It’s an Excel spreadsheet. Just sort by Premise State, Premise City and Premise Street and look at all the FFLs at 410 Great Road, Littleton.

ETA: Pick the one for 10/2020, that’s the most recent with a spreadsheet version available.

Last edited:
Made my first pilgrimage to the Mill tonight. Nice to meet all of you NES’rs. I didn’t really need anything but had to spend some money and support those guys at Dean safety/MAGA arms. Super cool group over there probably the friendliest FFL’s in the state. I’ll be back again soon.

Made my first pilgrimage to the Mill tonight. Nice to meet all of you NES’rs. I didn’t really need anything but had to spend some money and support those guys at Dean safety/MAGA arms. Super cool group over there probably the friendliest FFL’s in the state. I’ll be back again soon.
Did you get donuts? Looks like MAGA had donuts earlier lol

They know that if they stop being friendly the beatings will resume. Jack.

We need more mills.
It's primarily a wall-hack around Massachusetts laws, not necessarily a great model for states with different dealer/zoning rules.
In MA you need a physical location not your house for a MA Dealers license ...In other states a lot of the people in the Mill would just have their FFL at their house and be classic "kitchen table" FFLs. The problem is MA does not permit a dealers license at home so while you can get your FFL out of your house, you would not be able to sell to inmates of MA and you would be restricted to 10rd mags and NO assault weapons. Defeats the point. So we have the Mill.

I looked into the option, asked around in New Hampshire -- pretty much everybody I talked to said they went the route of "home occupation" as an LLC or sole proprietor. There are downsides to this approach, but it's faster and much less expensive than setting up in a commercial building.

We need more mills.
Union Place in Worcester is like this. An old factory building, with weird layouts and floors and elevations. LaRocca Gun Works is there. Another place in Worcester is where the North Works restaurant used to be and Capelli Avanti salon is. There are a zillion little businesses in there. Same with some of the other buildings down Main Street in Worcester, though a lot of those are lawyers and accountants.

Just a quick question about the mill. With so many in there, how do you decide on who to see? I've been wanting to pick up something new for carry and have a LGS about 5 min from home but would still like to see this place.

theres a building in rockland. 379 liberty street. That has a bunch under the same roof. I don’t know if it’s deliberate or not and it’s certainly not on the scale of the Mill but it’s encouraging anyways.

There is a great holster shop there too. I have a couple of their holsters and recommend them. They do custom holsters, too. Take a look at their site if you are going to need a holster for a new purchase. Then give them a call. [thumbsup]

Kydex Holsters for IWB or OWB Concealed Carry Everyday Carry (mk-tekholsters.com)

MK-Tek Holsters (@mktekholsters) • Instagram photos and videos

How We Got Started​

MK-Tek holsters started in 2015 with the idea that your pistols should be available to you all day or night. As such we decided to create custom holsters that are easy to carry. "The best pistol to have is the one you have with you." We are a Custom shop that creates standard holsters. Working out of our manufacturing facility we are able to create unique designs for our clients. If we do not have a mold to make your holster from, we can use your real pistol to create the custom fit and finish for you.

Having served in the 3/75 Rangers I have handled a lot of equipment through the years.

As a competitive shooter for many years, I have been able to realize what works and what doesn't. Having a positive click on the inserting of your pistol is appropriate for everyday carry. Having a holster that retains it's shape when you draw your firearm is very important. Who wants a holster that collapses after you take the pistol out? Who wants to take the holster out each and every time to reinsert your firearm? That is why the firmness of the Kydex will help you in being able to reinsert your firearm into your holster.

Just a quick question about the mill. With so many in there, how do you decide on who to see? I've been wanting to pick up something new for carry and have a LGS about 5 min from home but would still like to see this place.
What they really need is a directory, including company name, phone number, email, and a map of where in the building they are, along with the hours and maybe a small one line description. This could be posted at the entrances, and also online and sent out through the mail and Chamber of Commerce.

What they really need is a directory, including company name, phone number, email, and a map of where in the building they are, along with the hours and maybe a small one line description. This could be posted at the entrances, and also online and sent out through the mail and Chamber of Commerce.
I hereby nominate Coyote 33 for that job. Leave the CoC out of it Jack.

Back
Top Bottom