The Mill is full

Jack I can’t find the thread but wasn’t there a question asked of how to contact folks who are ffl’s there? I live somewhat nearby and would absolutely give people business there if I had contact info and knew what they did. I’m aware not everybody that has an ffl there is interested in that, but if there are some that are it’d be nice to hear about them and the services they provide. I’d happily spend some money with them!

what do they all do? I don't see ads for more than a few. I know I've been there for something but forget what.
I have a regular there that I go to for most purchases (several handguns, Sig rifle, etc). When he took some time off I went to another for an AR lower receiver, and another for a G19. So FFL stuff, some offer training, some offer courses for reloading and other things.

The biggest benefit to me is having a "go to" guy. I generally know what I want, I shoot him an email, and a week or so later I have what I want. It is a better overall experience for me than perusing a larger LGS.

The existence of the Mill is the reason I believe not all is lost in our state. Awesome place, awesome folks.... unfortunately it is a giant black hole that sucks all my slush fund money and then some every time I visit. Good problems to have I guess.
Thank you. Makes me feel good that I have been able to contribute something to the cause. Finally have done something good in my life. PS: This may be the vodka talking. LOL. Jack.

What did you make for Magen?
For Megan? For 28 years she's been kept warm and dry, well fed, Sat. AM showers, run of the house when I'm home, health checkups at the vet, her own room for the nites and so on. The life of a queen and never a word of thanks. But she loves me and wants to snuggle with me. Lost the wife over two years ago and thanks to Megan, I'm starting to feel a little less alone. Sorry to bore you. Jack.

For Megan? For 28 years she's been kept warm and dry, well fed, Sat. AM showers, run of the house when I'm home, health checkups at the vet, her own room for the nites and so on. The life of a queen and never a word of thanks. But she loves me and wants to snuggle with me. Lost the wife over two years ago and thanks to Megan, I'm starting to feel a little less alone. Sorry to bore you. Jack.
Not a bore at all. I was wondering what she was drinking as in what did you make for her if you’re on vodka?

Not a bore at all. I was wondering what she was drinking as in what did you make for her if you’re on vodka?
She only gets water, changed often, and ice cubes added in this hot weather. She does like coffee and gets some in the mornings on weekends. Jack.

BTW, the only space out of 90,000 sq ft that is vacant is a 5300 sq ft shop/ w'hse space. Finders fee if you find someone for it.
Off of the top of my head:
Could it hurt to see if Fran P. on King St. has any ideas?
Or maybe see if Hunter Appliance needs overflow storage space.

Not saying I've good ideas - just networking.

Back
Top Bottom