• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Mill is full

In for an open house!

The Mill (and several dealers) are 99% of all the gun purchases I’ve made in the past 4-5 years.

A few I’ll text when I want something. Or something a friend wants.

Thank you to Jack and all the dealers there for being a part of this!!!!

Truly a blessing to have the Mill!

For Megan? For 28 years she's been kept warm and dry, well fed, Sat. AM showers, run of the house when I'm home, health checkups at the vet, her own room for the nites and so on. The life of a queen and never a word of thanks. But she loves me and wants to snuggle with me. Lost the wife over two years ago and thanks to Megan, I'm starting to feel a little less alone. Sorry to bore you. Jack.
When my mom died their miniature pincher kept my father going. Being alone sucks.

When my mom died their miniature pincher kept my father going. Being alone sucks.
Well, it helps to have such a great close family. Hardly a day goes by that I don't get a call from each of the three sons, the two in NH and the other in Alaska. Hardly a week goes by that I don't have a visit from one or both of the NH families for lunch or dinner. Megan is thrilled when they come. Jack. So, not so bad. Jack.

theres a building in rockland. 379 liberty street. That has a bunch under the same roof. I don’t know if it’s deliberate or not and it’s certainly not on the scale of the Mill but it’s encouraging anyways.

I’ve been in a couple of times. Good people. I don’t know if it’s just that one room but when I asked recently they were full.

Total noob question but is the mill full of actual store fronts that one can just show up and shop at? Or is it offices and shops that are appointment based? I'm about an hour away and have never made the trip.

Total noob question but is the mill full of actual store fronts that one can just show up and shop at? Or is it offices and shops that are appointment based? I'm about an hour away and have never made the trip.
On a saturday you'd probably be fine. In my experience, most of them are by appointment only or keep non-standard hours.

A small number of shops do significant retail. @Dean Safety , @MAGAArms , Newtech R&D, @CDSUSA , and Defensive Dynamics cover the majority of sales done out of the mill. Others also do retail, but those shops combined likely exceed 90% of the retail done.

@CDSUSA I believe is open 10-5 saturday, 12-5 sunday and otherwise by appointment. @Dean Safety and @MAGAArms are open Sat 9-2, Sun 2-6 and Wed 2-8. Newtech R&D is open Sat 9-2 and Wed 2-8. I dont know off the top of my head Alan (Defensive Dynamics) hours though he is open most Saturdays.

Hope that helps

A small number of shops do significant retail. @Dean Safety , @MAGAArms , Newtech R&D, @CDSUSA , and Defensive Dynamics cover the majority of sales done out of the mill. Others also do retail, but those shops combined likely exceed 90% of the retail done.

@CDSUSA I believe is open 10-5 saturday, 12-5 sunday and otherwise by appointment. @Dean Safety and @MAGAArms are open Sat 9-2, Sun 2-6 and Wed 2-8. Newtech R&D is open Sat 9-2 and Wed 2-8. I dont know off the top of my head Alan (Defensive Dynamics) hours though he is open most Saturdays.

Hope that helps
So what do the rest of the millbillies do? Gunsmithing? Brokering? Make mg's for fun?
ETA: internet sales ?

Hope that helps
Whoa- didn't realize that old man at Dean Safety was open on Sundays. Good to know

So what do the rest of the millbillies do? Gunsmithing? Brokering? Make mg's for fun?
ETA: internet sales ?
Quite a few do transfers and a small number of sales. Many do internet sales. In MA you need a physical location not your house for a MA Dealers license (and you want a MA dealers license even if all you do is internet sales so that you are exempt from the AWB and magazine capacity restriction). Some do R&D. It covers a wide range of activities

In other states a lot of the people in the Mill would just have their FFL at their house and be classic "kitchen table" FFLs. The problem is MA does not permit a dealers license at home so while you can get your FFL out of your house, you would not be able to sell to inmates of MA and you would be restricted to 10rd mags and NO assault weapons. Defeats the point.

So we have the Mill.

I’m not exactly sure, but I would imagine that it’s similar to having the ability to control the issue of LTCs. You can probably sue to overturn their decision. All the ATF cares about is that you follow their rules.
i could be wrong, wife tells me it happens, how can the CoP stop it

Back
Top Bottom